PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Bonny - 4 times 3 days with this great Korean beauty

akkw2800
25-10-2013, 12:55 AM
Today I saw Bonny twice, once at lunch time and the final time at dinner time. I brought her my good wines, king prawns and other nice food. Gave her a bottle of "red wine of the year 2013" for bringing back to Korea as my farewell present. She really appreciated that I saw her every day for the past 3 days and 2 times in the last day. Altogether, we met 10 times since she worked in this shop.

No one doubted her beauty, attitude and great figues. Apart from me, she has given many Sydney brothers lots of happiness. I will miss her a lot until she returns (don't know when, but she told me she will surely return as she likes Australia, Let's hope!!)

The only thing which I felt quite sad for the past 3 days is that she kept mentioning her pussy very hot (my fear is that there is inflammation and she needed to put lots of KY inside her pussy). She still maintained her posture and smiles, I myself did not know actually what to say or do. I believed that she was in quite a lot of pains, but she still completed her 3 days of hard work in the shop. Professional attitude is never doubted. I just wished she could be healthier and happier.

Bonny, lots of people will be waiting for your return. Have a safe trip back home and come back prettier and happier. I will miss you a lot.

gentlescream
25-10-2013, 01:53 AM
Well said. Can't add more myself.

Hope she can return soon.

Saw her about 6, 7 times myself and she'll always be, at the very least, one of the greatest memories.