PDA

View Full Version : Ginza 20yo NANCY : a SWEET little ANGEL and a HORNY little NYMPH ! a Japanese Beyoncé

rooter
02-10-2013, 11:03 AM
I went into this session with the new 20yo Ginza J girl Nancy trying to keep my expectations down.
After yesterday's magical session with Stella I thought it can't really get better than this and it wouldn't be fair to the new girl to expect her to match that.

I have actually been going into my last 6 sessions with new Ginza girls with the same mindset!
It started with Kiki around 6 weeks ago. I thought wow! that's a perfect session, this is as good as it gets! ... then the very next day Alice comes along! ...
and then Aina,
and then Lisa,
and then Summer,
and then Stella
all ridiculously young, all tiny and tight, all super cute, all super sweet, all super fresh, all total GFE, and most importantly all hot little nymphs!
And all perfect sessions!

So I knock on the door of Room No.2 with my low expectations, the door opens and there is Nancy.
Fucking hell! What a honey!
She looked so kawaii and so sexy in her little Moulin Rouge outfit with a black bodice and frilly pink tutu, her long wavy hair way down to her waist and her long fringe almost covering her sexy big eyes.
She greets me with the sweetest voice and a warm hug and as I feel her youthful body and sexual energy bursting to be freed from that tight bodice it was totally clear my run of good luck at Ginza was not going to end today!

Like the 6 previous girls Nancy is a total newbie: first day ever on the job.
She was a bit shy and nervous but also had a confidence about her and a genuine desire to get into it.

As she slipped off her high heels it became clear she is another tiny one - maybe just over 150cms.

Next to come off was the pink tutu and as she spun around, Wow!
This is one bootilicious girl! a mini Japanese Beyoncé.
Not a big ass, but so round and full and perky - definite contender along with Lisa, Lemon and Cassie for best ass at Ginza.

Next to come off was the bodice and as she stood there in just her bra and G-string I noticed she has such beautiful pale white skin.
Those of you who prize pale skinned girls, look no further, you have found her!

Off come the bra and panties and there she is in all her glory; a little Japanese Venus - perky B-cup tits, a perfect size 6 body, with that great booty, soft smooth white skin, and to cap it all off a clean shaven pussy - what an angel! and what a nymph!

The session with Nancy was very special.
She is so adorable and sweet and a little sex kitten too.

Nancy is a great kisser - she has such full soft lips and she loves to DFK.
Her pussy is an absolute dream to go down on - you could DATY her the whole hour!
And she gives a really nice BBBJ - looking up and giggling every now and then getting straight back onto it.

A 69 with Nancy is absolutely compulsory! having her suck your cock while you lick her perfect pussy and have that amazing booty in your face should be on everyone's bucket list.

And as for the fucking, well let me just put it this way - Nancy is a great fuck.
She is really tight but also really determined and with a bit of lube and some TLC we were off.
Nancy loves to fuck! I didn't get her over the line with DATY but the fucking did the trick!
Cowgirl, missionary, sideways, doggie - she loves it all.

Again she is not the kind of girl you pound too hard but you don't have to treat her with kid gloves either.

Doing her doggie with her arse up in the air was just too good and I shot out a load and lay on my back while she snuggled up and played with my chest hair.

I thought that was the end of the session and we would just chill for the remaining few minutes, but then she started playing with my cock and DFKing me and pretty soon I was hard again.
Time was running out so I just got her to keep jerking me off while we DFKed and right as the buzzer sounded I shot out another load.
I don't know if a CIM is on offer, I was just enjoying DFKing her so much nothing else really mattered.

Nancy is another Ginza gem: a perfect combination of sweetness and sexiness.
Another one to add to your list of must do girls! along with Summer, Stella, and Lisa.

Punter Poontang
02-10-2013, 05:51 PM
Another great AR .... added to list, yada yada.

The question on everyone's lips, how was Crystal?? :-P

timtam
02-10-2013, 05:55 PM
Omg rooter!!!
I was supposed to be loyal to Stella after her session!!
Now I have to try nancy as well!!!

Ok here I come!

intermilan0079
02-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Omg rooter!!!
I was supposed to be loyal to Stella after her session!!
Now I have to try nancy as well!!!

Ok here I come!

Nancy is very kawaii! always smile and really enthusiastic.
120% GFE! really good girl!

Gucci2012
02-10-2013, 11:38 PM
I went into this session with the new 20yo Ginza J girl Nancy trying to keep my expectations down.
After yesterday's magical session with Stella I thought it can't really get better than this and it wouldn't be fair to the new girl to expect her to match that.

I have actually been going into my last 6 sessions with new Ginza girls with the same mindset!
It started with Kiki around 6 weeks ago. I thought wow! that's a perfect session, it's all down hill from here ... then the very next day Alice comes along! ...
and then Aina,
and then Lisa,
and then Summer,
and then Stella
all ridiculously young, all tiny and tight, all super cute, all super sweet, all super fresh, all total GFE, and most importantly all hot little nymphs!
And all perfect sessions!

So I knock on the door of Room No.2 with my low expectations, the door opens and there is Nancy.
Fucking hell! What a honey!
She looked so kawaii and so sexy in her little Moulin Rouge outfit with a black bodice and frilly pink tutu, her long wavy hair way down to her waist and her long fringe almost covering her sexy big eyes.
She greets me with the sweetest voice and a warm hug and as I feel her youthful body and sexual energy bursting to be freed from that tight bodice it was totally clear my run of good luck at Ginza was not going to end today!

Like the 6 previous girls Nancy is a total newbie: first day ever on the job.
She was a bit shy and nervous but also had a confidence about her and a genuine desire to get into it.

As she slipped off her high heels it became clear she is another tiny one - maybe just over 150cms.

Next to come off was the pink tutu and as she spun around, Wow!
This is one bootilicious girl! a mini Japanese Beyoncé.
Not a big ass, but so round and full and perky - definite contender along with Lisa, Lemon and Cassie for best ass at Ginza.

Next to come off was the bodice and as she stood there in just her bra and G-string I noticed she has such beautiful pale white skin.
Those of you who prize pale skinned girls, look no further, you have found her!

Off come the bra and panties and there she is in all her glory; a little Japanese Venus - perky B-cup tits, a perfect size 6 body, with that great booty, soft smooth white skin, and to cap it all off a clean shaven pussy - what an angel! and what a nymph!

The session with Nancy was very special.
She is so adorable and sweet and a little sex kitten too.

Nancy is a great kisser - she has such full soft lips and she loves to DFK.
Her pussy is an absolute dream to go down on - you could DATY her the whole hour!
And she gives a really nice BBBJ - looking up and giggling every now and then getting straight back onto it.

A 69 with Nancy is absolutely compulsory! having her suck your cock while you lick her perfect pussy and have that amazing booty in your face should be on everyone's bucket list.

And as for the fucking, well let me just put it this way - Nancy is a great fuck.
She is really tight but also really determined and with a bit of lube and some TLC we were off.
Nancy loves to fuck! I didn't get her over the line with DATY but the fucking did the trick!
Cowgirl, missionary, sideways, doggie - she loves it all.

Again she is not the kind of girl you pound too hard but you don't have to treat her with kid gloves either.

Doing her doggie with her arse up in the air was just too good and I shot out a load and lay on my back while she snuggled up and played with my chest hair.

I thought that was the end of the session and we would just chill for the remaining few minutes, but then she started playing with my cock and DFKing me and pretty soon I was hard again.
Time was running out so I just got her to keep jerking me off while we DFKed and right as the buzzer sounded I shot out another load.
I don't know if a CIM is on offer, I was just enjoying DFKing her so much nothing else really mattered.

Nancy is another Ginza gem: a perfect combination of sweetness and sexiness.
Another one to add to your list of must do girls! along with Summer, Stella, and Lisa.

Unlike you I went in with high expectations after seeing your description of Nancy as Japanese beyonce......she jumped on top of me and started Dfk while grinding my magic stick. I peeked up at the ceiling mirror and started watching myself gently squeezing her HUGE ASS.....so soft. Good tip bro.

Filodude
03-10-2013, 04:47 PM
Saw Nancy this morning. She collected me from the waiting room wearing the same bodice and tutu and watching that fine ass ascend the stairs in front of me was just artwork.
She was definitely shy but once we got on the bed she was very eager to roll around with plenty of great DFKing. Pure GFE complete with all the kissing, caressing, cuddling and holding hands during DATY. BBJ wasn't the best needs, more training but still good. Sex was very gentle accompanied with plenty of DFK and pussy ohh so tight.
She told me she had a good time but I'm not convinced that I got her over the line so I'm gonna have to come back and redeem myself soon.

rooter
04-10-2013, 09:30 AM
Nice one Filodude!
She loves that little pink tutu!
That little pink tutu loves her
I love that little pink tutu
But most of all I love when that liitle pink tutu comes off!

Definite contender for Ginza Girl of the Month.
Maybe that's a new award/poll we should set up?

HengDai
04-10-2013, 12:29 PM
lol that' a great idea!

Take a photo of them and mount their photo on the wall behind Wilson's desk as Employee of the Month and then one for Employee of the Year (just like they have in K-Mart, and other large department stores)

rooter
04-10-2013, 07:23 PM
lol that' a great idea!

Take a photo of them and mount their photo on the wall behind Wilson's desk as Employee of the Month and then one for Employee of the Year (just like they have in K-Mart, and other large department stores)

That's an awesome idea! I love it!
Imagine walking up to reception and there is a framed "Employee of the Month" portrait! Classic !
To be fair the "girl of the month" award should be restricted to only girls who STARTED that month.
Otherwise all you bastards will always vote for Cassie!
Contenders so far are :
Summer
Stella
Nancy
Crystal (AR pending)

Gucci2012
04-10-2013, 09:19 PM
To be fair the "girl of the month" award should be restricted to only girls who STARTED that month.

Crystal (AR pending)

Yep I'd be one of those bastards
Yes please regale us with tales of the fair maiden Crystal....

HengDai
05-10-2013, 12:32 AM
That's an awesome idea! I love it!
Imagine walking up to reception and there is a framed "Employee of the Month" portrait! Classic !
Contenders so far are :
Summer
Stella
Nancy
Crystal (AR pending)

Ok, let's run this by Wilson :) A great marketing idea... not that he needs any help :P

rooter
12-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Finally catching up with this sexy little nymph again!
Got distracted by a couple of hot newbies but back on track to see her tonight.
Can't wait to get my hands on that booty !! Grrrrrr !!

rooter
12-10-2013, 06:05 PM
What a girl !!!!!!
If Nancy didn't exist, man would have to invent her.
Simply too fucking good!!!!
Perfect start to a Saturday night!

plexor
12-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Don't wear her out on me rooter :)

rooter
12-10-2013, 07:25 PM
Don't wear her out on me rooter :)

Nah, I just warmed her up!
You seeing her tonight bro?
Have you seen her before?

plexor
12-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Yep, and I'm a Nancy virgin :)

rooter
12-10-2013, 07:50 PM
Yep, and I'm a Nancy virgin :)

You're gonna love her!
She is the quintessential Japanese girl!
If someone asked me, "what's all the fuss about Japanese girls?"
I would just say "Spend an hour with Nancy, and then you will know"

plexor
14-10-2013, 12:19 AM
Saw Nancy last night and loved it. She is as described and a lovely person.

Great GFE, DFK and works hard to make sure you have a great time. I had to return the favour. DATY saw her come once and possibly a second time riding cowgirl (I can be very be 100% sure ) :)

Within half an hour I had come and we lay down and caressed each other for a while. I gave her a small massage as best as I could and she then gave me one.

In the dying minutes I remembered her awesome ass and had to do some Doggy. She came again and it was time.

I think you I only have 2 weeks left to see Nancy Get in while you can. As I've said before, look after her and she will return the favour!

Thanks guys for the AR's as I wouldn't have had the pleasure spending an hour with Nancy!