Date of Visit : Wed, Sep 25, 2013
Contact Details: Ph 02 96218868 or 02 96228858

Opening Hours: 24 hours

Rates : $140/hour

Size/shape : Size 6-8, 164cm, slim, leggy, busty, natural D cups, nice looking

Nationality: Singapore

Services Provided : body massage , DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/ Yes

Haven't been to any of the brothels for a long time due to the busy job. I decide to let myself relax. Remember it's Wed, my favourite girl Yuki is working in No 8 Carnegie pl,

Blacktown, then drive there, she is busy for 2 hours, fuck! Sooooooo bad luck, Sooooooooo dispointed! At this time, the receptionist Benny ask me to try their new girl called

lily, I take a look at her, she looks not bad, and also at that time, what else can I do. So I paid $140 for 1 hour, and followed her to the room.

Just had two showers already, didn't want to have the third one. However, lily asked me to have a shower with her, that's different.... Into the shower, she washed my

back, buns, dick, she did everything and I just stand there like a little boy. Then she started to kiss my back, neck, my nipple, all the way down to my little brother, licking the

balls and give me deep throat oral which surprise me a lot. Lily looks so quiet outside, into the room, totally different person, but the kind of person I like. Out from shower

room, she helped me to dry first, and then herself. Haven't started anything, only her attitude was already make me feel much better. Moving on to the bed I lay down first,

Lily started to give me the body massage by using her soft natural D cup breast, from back to the front, from my face down to my little brother, the feeling was really great, I

was pretty enjoy the beginning. After the body massage, she come to kiss me. We had a long DFK, she is so loving, I feel like stay with my girlfriend at that moment. Then she

started to kiss my neck and ears and then work down to my nipples, she lick my nipples and return for some DFK, and after that I had a very good BBBJ with some deep throat

oral. "It is my turn now", I asked her lay down, started to lick her pussy, a little hairy, she said she wants to keep the natural which I pretty agree with. What a nice tasty pussy

she has, and it seems that she is pretty enjoy my service, very soon she gets very wet down below. Putting condom on, straightforword into pussy, nice....... wet and warm,

make me nearly come. Come down, I told myself, slowly and slowly, I am getting myself back, and at that moment, she became very horny already, ask me to fuck her quickly

and hardly, of course, my pleasure, more than half hour fuck, non-stop, more than 4 positions were used, finally finishing with doggy style......it was sooooooo good! After

that I was very tired, you know what, Lily asked me to lay down facing the bed, she started to give me a massage, from shoulder, low-back, to the feet, it really works to

help me relax down, what else should I say......... Only big smile on my face