PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Tina kpop cutie

Filodude
21-09-2013, 11:12 PM
I wasn't really planning in a punt tonight but it was a slow day at work so I ended up perusing through bro AHLUNGOR's RnT thread and well it didn't take long for the urge to punt to creep up. 45 George was on the way so I decided a little detour was in order and when I got there I met Tinaone of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

Right from the get go during the introduction she greeted me with a bright beautiful smile and the whole time we were together she had smile on her face, she's very friendly and likes to talk and very easy to get along with. She's in her early twenties about 160cm with curves at the right places and enhanced D's and a beautifully shaved pussy, very pretty face actually resembles a girl from one of the kpop girl groups, with long blonde hair. She also has very soft white milky skin. She's only been in Australia 6 months but her English is very good even if she doesn't think so.

After the shower she asked me to lie down but I couldn't I had to lick kiss and suck those fantastic boobs and after I've had my fun she gives me a catbath followed by CBJ. I'm not normally a fan of CBJ coz I just don't feel anything but Tina's CBJ was quite good, I found it very enjoyable. Afterwards she mounts me in cowgirl and starts working her way into orgasm. Then we switch to mish followed with more CBJ and back to cowgirl and mish to completion. Afterwards we talked and laughed the rest of the session away.

This girl is very sweet and friendly and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her definitely worth a repeating