PDA

View Full Version : 107 CBD Posh Massage Venus - Cute Busty thing

ChanMan
19-08-2013, 06:44 PM
Had the pleasure of meeting Venus last Wednesday after Bro (or sis) Posh messaged me saying they had some new girls. Wanted to give Annie a try, but they mentioned she was still on leave.
So clocked off after work and made my way to CBD Posh.
Anyway askd the manager to give me a recommendation and she mentioned Venus was quite busty (she knows my flavour) so trusted her choice and went for 30mins.
As I was introduced to Venus, one thing that clicked to me was she looks exactly like my mates ex girlfriend. Feeling quite naughty and excited, stripped down and the massage began.
Venus is about in her early 20's, 160cm and would say about a D cup. She had a few handles but not that jiggly cellulite type. One would say voluptuous.
Anyway the massage was quite good (surprisingly) where she worked her way through my knots on my back.
After 20mins of massage she asked me to turn around where she began, gently playingg with my brother. She done this fully clothed. It didn't take long for the fella to explain he was ready thats when she took off her clothes.
She has the most perkiest tits, quite firmer than my liking but quite the handful. She stroked and played with my nuts (which I like) and eventually let out an almighty load nearly giving myself a money shot. She laughed and said so much and strong, which cracked me up. Anyway, got changed and said our good byes.

Overall
Looks: 7/10
Body:7/10
Massage: 8/10
HJ skills: 8/10

Would recommend.

Cheers
ChanMan.

CBD Posh
20-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Had the pleasure of meeting Venus last Wednesday after Bro (or sis) Posh messaged me saying they had some new girls. Wanted to give Annie a try, but they mentioned she was still on leave.
Anyway askd the manager to give me a recommendation and she mentioned Venus was quite busty (she knows my flavour) so trusted her choice and went for 30mins.
As I was introduced to Venus, one thing that clicked to me was she looks exactly like my mates ex girlfriend. Feeling quite naughty and excited, stripped down and the massage began.
Venus is about in her early 20's, 160cm and would say about a D cup. She had a few handles but not that jiggly cellulite type. One would say voluptuous.
Anyway the massage was quite good (surprisingly) where she worked her way through my knots on my back.
After 20mins of massage she asked me to turn around where she began, gently playingg with my brother. She done this fully clothed. It didn't take long for the fella to explain he was ready thats when she took off her clothes.
She has the most perkiest tits, quite firmer than my liking but quite the handful. She stroked and played with my nuts (which I like) and eventually let out an almighty load nearly giving myself a money shot. She laughed and said so much and strong, which cracked me up. Anyway, got changed and said our good byes.

Overall

Would recommend.

Cheers
ChanMan.
Yeah, bro Wednesday we have a couple very busty girls, so from this Wednesday we'll have a slim tall willowy posha joining us, Lila very pretty young and hot looking girl!

CBD Posh
20-08-2013, 09:55 PM

Overall

Would recommend.

Cheers
ChanMan.
Yeah, bro Wednesday we have a couple very busty girls, so from this Wednesday we'll have a slim tall willowy posha joining us, Lila very pretty young and hot looking girl!