PDA

View Full Version : Ginza AKI - worth waiting 8 months

rooter
10-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Months and months of patient waiting were finally rewarded with dates with Melissa, Aiko, and J Bibi, and on Thursday I finally got to meet the original golden girl Aki!

Aki is physically absolutely stunning! Very tall for a Japanese girl at close to 170cm (only Aiko and Catherine are taller at Ginza). And on her high heels she is a Japanese Glamazon.*
Her body is absolutely sensational. She is beautifully proportioned with great tits , legs, and arse and all the curves in all the right places. She thinks she is fat of course as all Japanese girls do. Even Aiko thinks she is fat!*

Aki also has a beautiful face. She is naturally beautiful of course but the light dyed hair and blue/grey contacts give her a very unique and sexy look.*

When I told her she should be a model, she just laughed and said "no way". Japanese girls are akways so blissfully unaware of their own beauty. And that's part of their magic. Once a girl knows she is beautiful she develops an attitude to match. You don't get attitude from Japanese girls and certainly not from Aki - she is a warm friendly and charming young lady.*

I wouldn't rate Aki's GFE and service as highly as some of the other Ginza girls but it's still excellent. It's just that some of the Ginza girls have set a standard that's so high it's almost impossible to match!

Needless to say my session with Aki was wonderful. Just being in the same room with a girl so gorgeous is a total treat. But when she is also a great kisser, sucks cock like a seasoned professional but the enthusiasm of a newbie and is a great fuck then well what can I say; I was in heaven.*

Going down on Aki is a real treat too. I love her little landing strip and the taste and wetness of her pussy. But the best thing about going down on a girl is her response - and Aki is amazing. She gets really horny and vocal and tries to stop you as she is nearing orgasm but I just kept going anyway and she came like crazy.

Similarly with fucking she gets really into it, giving you lots of feedback both vocally and with her body bucking up against you, pulling you in tight against her holding onto my arms really tight. And I like the way she took a really submissive attitude during doggie (that's the whole point of doggie) just burying her face into the bed and whimpering - very hot!

Aki is only here for a short time so make a point of catching her if you can. It's rare to find a Japanese girl built like Aki.*
I can't believe we have Aki, J Bibi, Love and Sue all in one place at the same time! They are among the hottest looking Japanese girls I have ever seen. All 9.5 -9.9 / 10 in my book.*

hoshimoony
10-08-2013, 03:58 PM
I can confirm what rooter says here about Aki pretty much sums up everything I want to say about her, saves me having to write an AR :)

Oh yeah the colour contacts, of course. I was trying to pin what was so different about her looks haha.

Punter Poontang
10-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Another excellent AR, even if another girl on the must see list makes my wallet go flaccid.

the wizard
10-08-2013, 04:53 PM
One thing about Aki is she is so sweet, and very willing to please- great Gfe -it's not all triple xxx stuff....

ulie8
10-08-2013, 06:19 PM
One thing about Aki is she is so sweet, and very willing to please- great Gfe -it's not all triple xxx stuff....

nice might pay a visit!!!

rooter
10-08-2013, 10:22 PM
nice might pay a visit!!!

You will have to check the roster and book early bro.
She will be very popular - and for very good reason.
Also look out for when Love and Bibi are on again and book.
It's highly unlikely you will get a walk in session with any of these girls.

the wizard
20-08-2013, 06:52 PM
guys- is it true
Aki's last day tmr ?
Not another farewell-more letters to write- need to reserve my spot...

rooter
20-08-2013, 07:31 PM
guys- is it true
Aki's last day tmr ?
Not another farewell-more letters to write- need to reserve my spot...

cheer up bro!
One door closes and another one opens - Toshika will be back soon.

HengDai
20-08-2013, 08:15 PM
cheer up bro!
One door closes and another one opens - Toshika will be back soon.
OMG TOSHIKA!!! I'm wet now!

Punter Poontang
20-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Straight swap for me ...... Aki joins Chika & Hoshi on the list of Ginza legends I missed, Toshika back on the "must see" list. :-)

insanekicker
25-09-2013, 11:39 PM
OMFG Aki is on tomorrow!!! What a hot woman.. I must see her again

rooter
26-09-2013, 12:09 PM
OMFG Aki is on tomorrow!!! What a hot woman.. I must see her again
Yeah, I wasn't expecting that!
I thought she left.
Great to have her back! Absolutely gorgeous girl!
She tends to just fly in and out so get in early and catch her while you can woukd be my tip!

OneGo
26-09-2013, 05:21 PM
I've been waiting to see Catherine for so long but don't see her on Ginza's roster. She is on the list but not working...so she hasn't quit or gone somewhere else? Anyone? Info, please? :cry:

the wizard
26-09-2013, 05:58 PM
Ah yes...Aki in the shower.
It will be pretty slippery mate...
I expect a Ar...one of many there from you Asshlock.

Also where is Catherine. .
Ive been eager to see her since Wilson and I exchanged sms's about her way back in April, whilst I was boarding a flight to Singapore.
All the pm's and ar's on her have really had me excited for some time.

Amos33
26-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Also where is Catherine. .
Ive been eager to see her since Wilson and I exchanged sms's about her way back in April, whilst I was boarding a flight to Singapore.
All the pm's and ar's on her have really had me excited for some time.

Sorry to disappoint anybody, but I believe there is virtually no chance that Catherine will be back.

OneGo
27-09-2013, 05:43 AM
Sorry to disappoint anybody, but I believe there is virtually no chance that Catherine will be back.

Disap indeed....:cry::cry:was such a bargain at Ginza!!!!! as busy bt not impossible to book and her :prettiness::prettiness::prettiness::prettiness:th e top unbeatable ...............grhfvxoougsvcgxrdfio

Any info where she works? lost her contact details....private...:miao: cath, r u there???? She does read the forum hello~?

daveo123
27-09-2013, 09:42 PM

What happened to her? I've seen her once before and I'm keen to see her again.

Tm06
29-09-2013, 02:20 PM

I've seen Catherine twice, it's a shame she's gone. Are there any details of where she's moved onto? Can PM me if its sensitive info.

Amos33
29-09-2013, 08:37 PM
I've seen Catherine twice, it's a shame she's gone. Are there any details of where she's moved onto? Can PM me if its sensitive info.

Sorry, I don’t have any more information and I am uncertain whether she will continue to work elsewhere.

Cheers

Mahmood-Alsajid
29-09-2013, 11:55 PM
very good i will try..