PDA

View Full Version : Great to see the shops are stepping up and taking turns in being Talk of the town !!

AHLUNGOR
07-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Great to see the shops are stepping up and taking turns in being Talk of the town !!

45 George St Granville, great opening discount and promotions, encouraging punters to post review for further discount, getting red hot and popular, a great success story for the West - may be a touch too far for the main stream punting public.

Ginza Club - ever since they opened the new shop, taking the industry by storm. Yours truly here visited them twice and twice I have to walk away untouched as they were totally booked out - enough said.

65 Carlton - new shop in the South East, plenty of reviews, lots of noise, again should be very successful and popular for the local area punters.

And the latest and most unique:

206 Kyoto, new management relaunch, Aussie girls in an Asian shop, 4 or 5 of the WLs also became members and posting left right and centre, what a breathe of fresh air, hope this will last.

Good luck to you all and keep up with the good works.

Cheers

:cool2::smile::miao:

ps. I hope I haven't missed any other new places !

asiafever
07-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Yeah it is good to see shops realising when you engage your clientele they will reward you. Good luck to them, even the massage shops are joining in too. That's the way it should be, the better we all communicate the better the experience for everyone involved.

Isis
07-08-2013, 03:55 PM
206 Kyoto, new management relaunch, Aussie girls in an Asian shop, 4 or 5 of the WLs also became members and posting left right and centre, what a breathe of fresh air

Thanks AHLUNGOR! It's a new and exciting experience for us WL's to be taking part on the forums :miao:

And thank you to those that have been supportive and welcoming towards us :love:

Much Love,

Xx Isis xX

Travelmate
07-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Great to see the shops are stepping up and taking turns in being Talk of the town !!

45 George St Granville, great opening discount and promotions, encouraging punters to post review for further discount, getting red hot and popular, a great success story for the West - may be a touch too far for the main stream punting public.

Ginza Club - ever since they opened the new shop, taking the industry by storm. Yours truly here visited them twice and twice I have to walk away untouched as they were totally booked out - enough said.

65 Carlton - new shop in the South East, plenty of reviews, lots of noise, again should be very successful and popular for the local area punters.

And the latest and most unique:

206 Kyoto, new management relaunch, Aussie girls in an Asian shop, 4 or 5 of the WLs also became members and posting left right and centre, what a breathe of fresh air, hope this will last.

Good luck to you all and keep up with the good works.

Cheers

:cool2::smile::miao:

ps. I hope I haven't missed any other new places !

Ahlungor, well done.
thanks for deflecting brothers and encouraging them to more opening choices rather than restricted bandwidth,

WhoMadeWho
07-08-2013, 06:35 PM
We are like a flock of sheep lol