PDA

View Full Version : Ginza ANGEL! She really is an Angel! Cheeky, naughty, horny as fuck; but still an Angel.

rooter
30-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Sometimes Heaven just gives you an Angel!
Or if you want to be cynical and logical then its just about being at the right place at the right time!
I called Wilson to book a favourite girl for my elusive 3rd Ginza punt but he said a gorgeous young Thai girl had just walked into his shop asking for work and if I wanted to see her?
Well of course I said YES!
I have a thing for Thai girls. Japanese girls are my favourites but Thai girls are not far behind.

As soon as Angel opened the door and gave me that classic Thai smile I was in Heaven!
"Sa wot di krab" and all the other pleasantries exchanged and then it's on!
But some vital stats before I start getting too carried away.
Angel is a young girl - around 19 to 22 and drop dead gorgeous. Beautiful long dark hair, pretty face, bronzed complexion, tallish, slim, sexy little A plus cup titties, slender waist and hips, cute little arse, and shaved wet pussy.

We kissed and undressed ourselves like horny students on a first date and then made our way into the shower.

Thai girls dont do the shower scene quite as well as Japanese girls but it was still pretty fucking hot.

As soon as we were out of the shower we got straight into full on DFK. And then Angel made her way down my body, licking and kissing her way down until she was down on her knees and giving me an exquisite BBBJ! Fuck this girl knows how to pamper a cock. Lips, tongue, hands, a full on attempt at DTBBBJ, ball sucking. It's a miracle I didn't CIM!
I picked her up an threw her on the bed - she doesn't weigh much - and just devoured her from head to toe, making a very long pit stop at her pussy - such a delicious girl!

She then gave me BBBJ round 2 which was even better than round 1!

And then I just had to fuck her. Being inside Angels tight wet pussy is ... well let me put it this way. If you got hit by a bus right now and you haven't been inside Angel, well your life has been pointless and meaningless!

Angel actually felt a bit too good because i usually get in at least 4 positions in a 1 hour session. But Angel felt so good and she *got me so worked up with her mouth that after some cowgirl and missionary I felt that familiar tingle in my balls and thought " fuck , why fight it, just unload!".

We still had a bit of time left and I am sure Angel would have been up for it again. But I was totally satisfied so we just lay together talking about stuff and just chilling out.

It was a really nice session and I will definitely see Angel again.

And talking about being at the right place at the right time. As I was leaving Ginza, Wilson said he had just interviewed a new J girl and she was keen to start ASAP!
So I said fuck yeah I am in!
That girl was Yui and I have already done a AR for her. What a fucking day!

wwttff
30-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Angel?? Hasn't seen her on rooster at all....

igloo
30-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Spectacular review, visuals are going round and round in my head.
Is she bald, trimmed, Au natural?
Quite a day u had.., sorry shouldn't assume it stopped after yui... But quite a quarter day u had rooter

rooter
30-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Spectacular review, visuals are going round and round in my head.
Is she bald, trimmed, Au natural?
Quite a day u had.., sorry shouldn't assume it stopped after yui... But quite a quarter day u had rooter
igloo bro, you know me too well.
Don't want to turn this into a boasting thread but since you raised the issue, yes as soon as I got home I got a call from an old flame who looks exactly like Kylie Minogue and now lives in brisbane. And was in Sydney.
So what can i do. I told her I have been waiting for her and havent touched another girl!
But getting back to Angel ... she is a honey!

hoshimoony
30-07-2013, 07:19 PM
And then I just had to fuck her. Being inside Angels tight wet pussy is ... well let me put it this way. If you got hit by a bus right now and you haven't been inside Angel, well your life has been pointless and meaningless!

Haha that's quite a statement, I'm sure meeting with Jas has at least somehow added some meaning to my life :P And as the Messiah, you'll probably rise from the dead and be up and running in 3 days if you get hit by a bus! Great review btw :D

btw didn't you say you were "elsewhere when this fallen angel gently and gracefully landed onto a soft round Ginza bed."? :cool2:

Angel?? Hasn't seen her on rooster at all....

I think he saw her on Saturday so that's why you don't see her on today's roster. Well, that's when Yui started anyway :)

bbbandit
30-07-2013, 07:25 PM
Great review bro! Angel sounds.... Angelic!! Haha must try and see here as soon as I can. Too many girls to see at Ginza, still haven't seen Catherine yet either who is next on my list if everything lines up!

the wizard
30-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Haha that's quite a statement, I'm sure meeting with Jas has at least somehow added some meaning to my life :P And as the Messiah, you'll probably rise from the dead and be up and running in 3 days if you get hit by a bus! Great review btw :D

btw didn't you say you were "elsewhere when this fallen angel gently and gracefully landed onto a soft round Ginza bed."? :cool2:

I think he saw her on Saturday so that's why you don't see her on today's roster. Well, that's when Yui started anyway :)

Yes she was rostered Sat - her first day along with Yui.

rooter
30-07-2013, 07:48 PM
The Lord works in mysterious ways. Haha!

the wizard
30-07-2013, 07:51 PM
And again......
Rooter is not the Messiah
He is just a very naughty boy..... here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plZRe1kPWZw)

rooter
31-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Angel is on tomorrow!
And so is Yui!
And a new Chinese girl!
Damn you Wilson - you make it hard!

HengDai
31-07-2013, 12:29 AM
Just take all 3 at once in room # 1 - problem solved :)

hoshimoony
31-07-2013, 12:40 AM
Angel is on tomorrow!
And so is Yui!
And a new Chinese girl!

Don't forget Hoshi, Lemon, Saki, Bebe and Catherine! :D

igloo
31-07-2013, 01:33 AM
Angel is on tomorrow!
And so is Yui!
And a new Chinese girl!

I wasn't shocked in the least when u said the Kylie lookalike came round for a rooter .... But this is too much, Wilson ??

bbbandit
31-07-2013, 07:11 AM
Angel is on tomorrow!
And so is Yui!
And a new Chinese girl!

I have a date with Angel this morning!! After bro rooters review, to say I'm a tad bit excited would be an understatement :p Love hot Thai girls!!

billionaire
31-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Don't forget Hoshi, Lemon, Saki, Bebe and Catherine! :D

Looks like we are gonna have a orgy...:love:

the wizard
31-07-2013, 01:33 PM
Angel is a definite Yes for me too...

rooter
31-07-2013, 02:18 PM
Angel is a definite Yes for me too...

you mean you have seen her?
Or you are gonna see her?

rooter
03-08-2013, 09:59 AM
Great review bro! Angel sounds.... Angelic!! Haha must try and see here as soon as I can. Too many girls to see at Ginza, still haven't seen Catherine yet either who is next on my list if everything lines up!

Thanks bro.
She is rostered on this morning so you should definitely check this angel out.
I am sure you will add her to your next "greatest hits" compilation

bbbandit
03-08-2013, 01:54 PM
Thanks bro.
She is rostered on this morning so you should definitely check this angel out.
I am sure you will add her to your next "greatest hits" compilation

I managed to see her the day after I made the post bro! Great girl, your review was spot on. She is young (she told me 19), exotic looking and has a sweet teen body. Fantastic BBBJ as you described and an even better pussy... had me firing two shots before I knew what had hit me! Will definitely be included in the next 'greatest hits' compilation LOL!