PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Paradise Massage Enchanting Elaine

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2013, 11:32 AM
I have not met Elaine myself, so I have to borrow the descriptions from brother CMK76's:

5.00 pee emm 20 July 2013

Elaine is quite tall, slim, feminine, with long black hair cascading down to her bottom. She is beautiful (in my eyes) friendly, young (mid to late 20's) and very fresh! Big, innocent eyes, small pouty lips, friendly demeanour and gentle nature. Pert, small C's with swollen nipples and wears the hair below au naturelle. Simply a lovely girl. Attentive and caring and a brilliant masseuse. Literally on her second day here at Stanmore and her massage was superb. Another gorgeous lady from HK with a down to earth attitude...

I enjoyed the massage so much that I was not concentrating on getting it on with her. I loved the way she worked her hands all over my inner thighs, very close to the groin, as well as massaging around the groin. I was too relaxed and was not at all horny. She made me very comfortable and at ease with her technique. Though she did try to get me aroused but I felt that she may have been too gentle, quite the opposite to the massages that she would normally give back in HK. Elaine mentioned that the guys here in Sydney preferred the light tickling and soft touching so her skills have not been put to the test. I would recommend the hardcore fans who enjoy a painful massage to request that from Elaine. As she would be more than happy to administer...

Her skills are top notch but massage cronies may disagree. She was warm, enticing, kept hugging me and felt very much like a tall gf I never had. She was charming with her words as much as her touch. I was her little short, happy bf for the hour........... As Coco would say, I have killed yet another masseuse from Stanmore...

Beautiful and enchanting Elaine is serving at Stanmore today !

Cheers

IamSam
28-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Thanks for advertising keep up the good work and good luck on your crusade!!

And please no more threads attacking paying advertisers bumping threads if you will do the same thing!!
HYPOCRITE!!

Eureka
28-07-2013, 01:00 PM

And please no more threads attacking paying advertisers bumping threads if you will do the same thing!!
HYPOCRITE!!

"Nuthugger" ???

IamSam
28-07-2013, 02:53 PM
"Nuthugger" ???

Yes he is.
but Ahlungor means well even if his good intentions means loss and wasting of hard earnt $$ and ml's loss of income when punters report the truth... There is no need for altercation with other forum members!

Eureka
28-07-2013, 03:37 PM
There is no need for altercation with other forum members!

Presumably you are referring to your own post at 10.38am above ...
Because if you weren't ... then that would make you the hypocrite wouldn't it !!

wilisno
28-07-2013, 03:42 PM
But the creation of this thread is asking for trouble if Ahlungor hasn't even seen the girl !

IExperiment
28-07-2013, 03:48 PM
"Nuthugger" ???

Stalker or a fanclub of Lungor, as always never fail ...lol.. more like a stalker to me.
Its easy for Lungor to fishing for this guy never fail ...lol...

IamSam
28-07-2013, 04:00 PM
But the creation of this thread is asking for trouble if Ahlungor hasn't even seen the girl !

Valid point.
For sure the nut hugging fan club will have a good excuse for this behaviour!

Punter Poontang
28-07-2013, 05:30 PM

HYPOCRITE!!

You need a new trick dude, this one is getting old.

wilisno
28-07-2013, 05:43 PM
If he keeps walking into entrapments, he won't need new tricks ! ;) ;) ;)

IamSam
28-07-2013, 05:44 PM
watch a movie or go to the circus if you need entertaining!

IamSam
28-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Just because its simple doesn't mean its not effective!

akkw2800
28-07-2013, 06:51 PM
I also feel very strange for a thread when the author has not seen the girl. Is it an AR then?

Perhaps the author is too honest. He could always said he just saw the girl and wrote a nice story. No one will even know.

Ahlongger has writen got many nice ARs before. Any reason to start a new thread on a girl whom he has not seen.?????

lockhart
28-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Wise man talking. As Wilsno is not blind at all. The is thread no AR report.

Keep wondering how to characterize the individual - married man about 50 years old and a salary earner, why he keep online and posting during office hour and over the weekend when he suppose to earn his salary and spend time with family. . Well .and he can spam and not the other...? :))

IExperiment
29-07-2013, 01:01 AM

Keep wondering how to characterize the individual - married man about 50 years old and a salary earner, why he keep online and posting during office hour and over the weekend when he suppose to earn his salary and spend time with family. . Well .and he can spam and not the other...? :))

Yes I know your in the same boat as Iam dumb to cover his ass :) but than again there was about 10 people having ago at I am dumb for always smelling Lungor ass :) he should get a new Hobby :)

IamSam
29-07-2013, 01:10 AM
Please stop smelling my ass Iexperiment.
I am not a fan of DD

IamSam
29-07-2013, 01:11 AM

Don't waste your time trying to profile a spammer...

IExperiment
29-07-2013, 01:14 AM
Please stop smelling my ass Iexperiment.
I am not a fan of DD

Me neither but you might need a new hobby and stop smelling Lungor ass :)

IamSam
29-07-2013, 01:18 AM
my hobby is none of your concern, if that time ever comes then you will know about it %100

puntbook
29-07-2013, 01:21 AM
I also feel very strange for a thread when the author has not seen the girl. Is it an AR then?

Perhaps the author is too honest. He could always said he just saw the girl and wrote a nice story. No one will even know.

Ahlongger has writen got many nice ARs before. Any reason to start a new thread on a girl whom he has not seen.?????

One reason could be that the shops/girls that have the marketing manager on their payroll have seen a drop in business due to increased competition so the marketing manager has had to rely on new tricks such as this thread and also increase activity on another forum pushing the same hype as here.

Or maybe punters are slowly catching on to the fact that the hype does not always match what the reality is when they show up to the shop.

The hype can only be good for business for a while but eventually it has to catch up to reality.

Enough said?

IamSam
29-07-2013, 01:27 AM
One reason could be that the shops/girls that have the marketing manager on their payroll have seen a drop in business due to increased competition so the marketing manager has had to rely on new tricks such as this thread and also increase activity on another forum pushing the same hype as here.

Or maybe punters are slowly catching on to the fact that the hype does not always match what the reality is when they show up to the shop.

The hype can only be good for business for a while but eventually it has to catch up to reality.

Enough said?

Yes enough said!
Admin should lock/delete this thread ASAP!

Creating after report threads of girls you have never seen before is 1 huge advertisement/marketing FAIL!!

Admin should lock/delete this thread ASAP!

Travelmate
29-07-2013, 01:32 AM
My question to Ahlungor is.... what is the need and emotional decision to "cut and paste" brother cmk76 comment as the beginning of this thread knowing this is an after report section?

If the comment is not reflecting your own experience, my recommendation is this is not an intelligent move.

Punter Poontang
29-07-2013, 01:54 AM
My question to Ahlungor is.... what is the need and emotional decision to "cut and paste" brother cmk76 comment as the beginning of this thread knowing this is an after report section?

We all know he helps the shops by posting on here, that fact is not hidden, and imo it's done in a far less intrusive manner than some of the actual shops furiously bumping their AR's.

I'd suggest leaving the moderating to, you know, the actual moderators. If they have a problem with it, they'll address it.

lockhart
29-07-2013, 02:20 AM
Yes I know your in the same boat as Iam dumb to cover his ass :) but than again there was about 10 people having ago at I am dumb for always smelling Lungor ass :) he should get a new Hobby :)

keep experimenting your own choice.

IExperiment
29-07-2013, 02:25 AM
keep experimenting your own choice.

Trust me I have more choice than you :) many many. I hire many people like you and many old man too so dont worry I dont discriminate :) haha

Yes I IExperiment a lot cause I can and will do for when I wanted too :) let me mention again to you cause I can :)

lockhart
29-07-2013, 02:28 AM
U hire me.. oh thanks.

Trust me I have more choice than you :) many many. I hire many people like you and many old man too so dont worry I dont discriminate :) haha

Yes I IExperiment a lot cause I can and will do for when I wanted too :) let me mention again to you cause I can :)

lockhart
29-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Another wise man talking. Well better stop commenting on this thread as no means of indirectly promoting the shop as this is not my expertize.

If the comment is not reflecting your own experience, my recommendation is this is not an intelligent move.

IamSam
29-07-2013, 02:34 AM

If that made any sense to anyone I'd like to know coz it looks like keyboard dribble to me...

IamSam
29-07-2013, 02:36 AM
Valid point!
Whoever said any publicity is good publicity obviously didn't own a rub and tug shop before :)

Another wise man talking. Well better stop commenting on this thread as no means of indirectly promoting the shop as this is not my expertize.

IExperiment
29-07-2013, 02:39 AM
U hire me.. oh thanks.

For what ...lol.. whats your qualification ???

I heard its tough times out there now, so good luck to you if you need a job.

bbbccc123
29-07-2013, 09:59 AM

This is AHLUNGORs tactics, overhype to get business and then delete all the negative reportS. This is no secret about his tricks. well, feel sorry for all others who fall in his traps. Well truth is slowing surface. Question is will people still go back to 252?

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2013, 12:05 PM

Hi brother Mate,

Well, first of all, let me just say that this is a beautiful Monday morning, justice has been upheld and another hater and forum troll has got what he deserved!!

Thanks to the Admin for taking the appropriate action.

In answer to your question, since when is quoting another brother's comments are deemed as inappropriate ??

To start with, Brother CMK76 is a very regular Stanmore customers, and he has posted or started more review threads than yours truly here. His reviews have never been questioned or challenged, so is it not a "safe" bet to quote one of his ? rather than one of mine which inevitably will be labelled advertising promotional posts or overhyped or untruful, not that it bothers me as I post what I feel and if people don't like my view, they shouldn't be reading my posts!!

And believe me, if I would have had the chance to meet Elaine, I would have written my own, not that I am shy or something...............lol

BTW, I think I have quoted many other brothers before, including yours on Mico and Lina and Tiffany........etc - no one seemed to have any issue with that, may be a different groups of haters back then !

Cheers

:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Question is will people still go back to 252?

Haha, brother bbbccc123,

The question really is, will you go back to 252 if Coco brings back some of your favourite girls ??

Bring back Miranda and MENA, tiff!!!

Cheers

wilisno
29-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Hi brother Mate,

Well, first of all, let me just say that this is a beautiful Monday morning, justice has been upheld and another hater and forum troll has got what he deserved!!

In answer to your question, since when is quoting another brother's comments are deemed as inappropriate ??

To start with, Brother CMK76 is a very regular Stanmore customers, and he has posted or started more review threads than yours truly here. His reviews have never been questioned or challenged, so is it not a "safe" bet to quote one of his ? rather than one of mine which inevitably will be labelled advertising promotional posts or overhyped or untruful, not that it bothers me as I post what I feel and if people don't like my view, they shouldn't be reading my posts!!

And believe me, if I would have had the chance to meet Elaine, I would have written my own, not that I am shy or something...............lol

BTW, I think I have quoted many other brothers before, including yours on Mico and Lina and Tiffany........etc - no one seemed to have any issue with that, may be a different groups of haters back then !

Cheers

You're not getting the point here ! Quoting someone's report is nothing new or inappropriate, everybody does that, but to start a thread just to quote a report is stretching too far ! But of course it serves the purpose, iamsam is gone ! ;) ;) ;)

Eureka
29-07-2013, 01:09 PM
You're not getting the point here ! Quoting someone's report is nothing new or inappropriate, everybody does that, but to start a thread just to quote a report is stretching too far ! But of course it serves the purpose, iamsam is gone ! ;) ;) ;)

I would expect IamSam is gone not due to this thread ... in which he had some valid points but as usual lost them through his one track vitriole .... But more so the consistent history of harassment .. and to top it off the disgraceful comments made about Posh & the towel comments!!
Good riddance IamSam:)
I'm sure he will be back in a other username incarnation or existing alternate he already has ... I think it will be easy to spot however !!!

lockhart
29-07-2013, 01:09 PM

Wise man talking. Have the priorities right is something difficult to learn for everyone. However MOC Gucci is the right focus at the moment!

wilisno
29-07-2013, 01:20 PM
I would expect IamSam is gone not due to this thread ... in which he had some valid points but as usual lost them through his one track vitriole .... But more so the consistent history of harassment .. and to top it off the disgracefully comments made about Posh & the towel comments!!
Good riddance IamSam:)
I'm sure he will be back in a other username incarnation or existing alternate he already has ... I think it will be easy to spot however !!!
No, not this thread, but the CBD Posh thread, that's why I called it entrapment ! ;) ;) ;)

But if Ahlungor doesn't stop mentioning him or celebrating his disappeance, of course he'll be back doing it all over again. This time he might have learnt something and avoid falling into the trap of criticizing advertisers ! ;) ;) ;)

Irene638
29-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Let me just point out some of the silliness I ve seen so far on this thread.

One: Ahlungor creating a thread for an ML he hasn t seen.

I m scratching my head at people who pointed this out, mainly because, well, he already said it clearly on his first post ! It s obvious that it was not his experience and it wasn t as if he s trying to dupe anyone into thinking that it is! So what's the issue? He s just moving another bro s report from the other section that's not accessible for all users. Which brings me to next point ...

Two: Ahlungor bumping up threads of his supposedly affiliated shops

I hate bumps as much as anyone here but if you re willing to tolerate dozens upon dozens of spam from shop owners, then why can t you just ignore one thread? Be consistent with your inconvenience, people!

And to suggest what Ahlungor is doing is nearly as annoying as the shops is beyond me.

Three: Ahlungor overhyping girls and mislead others with his reports

Come on, now, really? Yeah okay no one here really know what role he plays, is he a part owner, is he a fan, etc., one thing is certain: Ahlungor has always been open with his affiliation with multiple shops. So of course if I m reading his reports it's gonna affect my perception. How silly are you trying to attack someone for overhyping KNOWING that the person is affiliated with the shop?

But here's my point: Is he biased? Yes, of course! Does that automatically make him a liar who intend to mislead others? Hell no!

The reports and the way he promotes shops/girls is no different than many other writers in this forum, but how many other posters profess their association to the shops or agencies on this forum? That's the real question.

I can decide whether i want to see the ML based on my assessment on his taste and his previous recommendations, and that s good enough. What else can you expect from an online forum with anonymous posters??

If you are so bent on attacking Ahlungor for overhyping, then go attack others who constantly defend other shops and girls too! You might get banned but at least you re consistent lol. And that brings me to the last point...

Four: How do you explain the fact that a poster who has blatantly and repeatedly attack another poster and an advertiser on this forum, while engaging in verbal abuse with others in his obsession, is still allowed to continue posting for as long as he did on the forum ? Funny!!!

I am 100% agreed with what you said. Some members here do have too much time in their hand. Instead of joining this forum to share our punting experience as we can not do that in real life, but they forgot the purpose of this forum and they turn this into the battle ground to prove they are intelligent which is really sad. Most of us here pretty much have the same hobby, that is spending time and many on MLs & WLs. why don't we just be happy because we can still afford it while others can't.

Most of us here are mature men and we knew our taste of women. I do not think anyone can force us to have a session or spend money on the MLS or WLs that we do not want to see. My simple rule is walk in, check out the Mls spend 1 hour with her. If she is good and come back and see her more often if she is bad, never see her again.

Cheers up everyone.

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Let me just point out some of the silliness I ve seen so far on this thread.

One: Ahlungor creating a thread for an ML he hasn t seen.

I m scratching my head at people who pointed this out, mainly because, well, he already said it clearly on his first post ! It s obvious that it was not his experience and it wasn t as if he s trying to dupe anyone into thinking that it is! So what's the issue? He s just moving another bro s report from the other section that's not accessible for all users. Which brings me to next point ...

Two: Ahlungor bumping up threads of his supposedly affiliated shops

I hate bumps as much as anyone here but if you re willing to tolerate dozens upon dozens of spam from shop owners, then why can t you just ignore one thread? Be consistent with your inconvenience, people!

And to suggest what Ahlungor is doing is nearly as annoying as the shops is beyond me.

Three: Ahlungor overhyping girls and mislead others with his reports

Come on, now, really? Yeah okay no one here really know what role he plays, is he a part owner, is he a fan, etc., one thing is certain: Ahlungor has always been open with his affiliation with multiple shops. So of course if I m reading his reports it's gonna affect my perception. How silly are you trying to attack someone for overhyping KNOWING that the person is affiliated with the shop?

But here's my point: Is he biased? Yes, of course! Does that automatically make him a liar who intend to mislead others? Hell no!

The reports and the way he promotes shops/girls is no different than many other writers in this forum, but how many other posters profess their association to the shops or agencies on this forum? That's the real question.

I can decide whether i want to see the ML based on my assessment on his taste and his previous recommendations, and that s good enough. What else can you expect from an online forum with anonymous posters??

If you are so bent on attacking Ahlungor for overhyping, then go attack others who constantly defend other shops and girls too! You might get banned but at least you re consistent lol. And that brings me to the last point...

Four: How do you explain the fact that a poster who has blatantly and repeatedly attack another poster and an advertiser on this forum, while engaging in verbal abuse with others in his obsession, is still allowed to continue posting for as long as he did on the forum ? Funny!!!

Hi Brother Buzzhead,

That's a great summation of my journey's in this AUS99 forum, story of my life stuff really !!

Thank you for your supportive comments

Cheers

:smile:

wilisno
29-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Hi Brother Buzzhead,

That's a great summation of my journey's in this AUS99 forum, story of my life stuff really !!

Cheers

It doesn't matter how much or how hard Charlie scratches his head, it doesn't alter the fact that the creation of this thread is an invitation to trouble, but of course, it's your call !

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2013, 05:58 PM
It doesn't matter how much or how hard Charlie scratches his head, it doesn't alter the fact that the creation of this thread is an invitation to trouble, but of course, it's your call !

Hi Brother Wil,

Are you saying brother Buzzhead is Charlie123 ??

But he never posted anything about Newtown though .............lol

Cheers

:question:

IExperiment
29-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Hi Brother Buzzhead,

Cheers

Just be your self Longur like as I always say Lungor. I cant see you did anything wrong here.
Some people have their own agenda or shall we call it politics ...lol.. so they are either fulll of it or jealous like a haters.
I mean all the Massage people know what all about isn't it ...lol...

wilisno
29-07-2013, 06:43 PM
Hi Brother Wil,

Are you saying brother Buzzhead is Charlie123 ??

But he never posted anything about Newtown though .............lol

Cheers

:question:
Any Charlie at all ! ;) ;) ;)

Punter Poontang
29-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Buzzhead nailed it, excellent post.

Travelmate
29-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Hi brother Mate,

Cheers

hey. i have no problem with this personally.
but i just not do this myself
dont get this wrong

old fat man
01-08-2013, 09:17 AM
I am a long time punter with no shop affiliations and reasonably new to this forum. Prior to the forum my punting was pure punting, just go and try return if good stay away if bad. This forum and especially Ahlungor has given me some guidance towards shops ( thanks Ahlungor, we seem to appreciate similar women) I probably would not have ventured to, fortunately I have not been guided to a shop that was disappointing but have been guided to a shop that has exceeded my expectations. If this was not the case my punting life would not have changed for the better or worse as I would still be punting or seeing the previous MLs I had enjoyed. I appreciate the forum and enjoy reading the posts. I am only expressing my opinion on the forum.

wilisno
01-08-2013, 02:23 PM
I am a long time punter with no shop affiliations and reasonably new to this forum. Prior to the forum my punting was pure punting, just go and try return if good stay away if bad. This forum and especially Ahlungor has given me some guidance towards shops ( thanks Ahlungor, we seem to appreciate similar women) I probably would not have ventured to, fortunately I have not been guided to a shop that was disappointing but have been guided to a shop that has exceeded my expectations. If this was not the case my punting life would not have changed for the better or worse as I would still be punting or seeing the previous MLs I had enjoyed. I appreciate the forum and enjoy reading the posts. I am only expressing my opinion on the forum.
You're welcome brother !

COCO68
03-08-2013, 02:37 PM
the new enchanting Elaine: tall, slim, feminine, with long black hair cascading down to her bottom. She is beautiful, friendly, young and very fresh! Big, innocent eyes, small pouty lips, friendly demeanour and gentle nature. Perky C Cups. Very strong HongKong style massage and sensual finishes.

lockhart
03-08-2013, 05:26 PM
this is known practice that usually shop pushed up the thread for the girl who is on today , normally shop owner and the girl name is on the roster

Drove 30 minutes there ..then told Elaine is day off!

Not sure who push the thread and made the above post today this afternoon!
Misleading and frustrated!

the new enchanting Elaine: tall, slim, feminine, with long black hair cascading down to her bottom. She is beautiful, friendly, young and very fresh! Big, innocent eyes, small pouty lips, friendly demeanour and gentle nature. Perky C Cups. Very strong HongKong style massage and sensual finishes.

AHLUNGOR
03-08-2013, 06:20 PM

Did you have a booking with Elaine ?

lockhart
03-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Did you have a booking with Elaine ?

You missed the point, I think I understand (and know) why!

IExperiment
04-08-2013, 12:04 AM
this is known practice that usually shop pushed up the thread for the girl who is on today , normally shop owner and the girl name is on the roster

Not sure who push the thread and made the above post today this afternoon!

I get a lot of that with crackers and it is annoying. What does not annoy you it makes you smarter/stronger mentally :)

lockhart
04-08-2013, 12:24 AM
I get a lot of that with crackers and it is annoying. What does not annoy you it makes you smarter/stronger mentally :)

Sure...be humble not a bad thing at all .

Just the individual to keep thinking he she is INTELLIGENT :) :)))

Gucci2012
07-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Just read this entire thread on the train ride into city.....what an entertaining and informative read. ^_^
10/10

AHLUNGOR
07-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Just read this entire thread on the train ride into city.....what an entertaining and informative read. ^_^
10/10

Hi brother Gucci,

is your entertainment coming from those two IamSam and lockhart ??

Nothing new there brother, they/he has an endeavour against yours truly here and that's nothing new since the 8inches days. And one user name had since been banned !!

On the other hand, if your entertainment were on the "Enchanting Elaine" part, then I'm sorry to advise that Elaine doesn't work at Stanmore anymore, but Cici, Elley, Tiffany or Eva were all worthy replacements if you are interested.

Cheers

Gucci2012
07-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Hi brother Gucci,

is your entertainment coming from those two IamSam and lockhart ??

Nothing new there brother, they/he has an endeavour against yours truly here and that's nothing new since the 8inches days. And one user name had since been banned !!

On the other hand, if your entertainment were on the "Enchanting Elaine" part, then I'm sorry to advise that Elaine doesn't work at Stanmore anymore, but Cici, Elley, Tiffany or Eva were all worthy replacements if you are interested.

Cheers

Actually I was curious about a member and why they have been silent as I have my own stalker and his posting style seemed similar....clicked on their name and not surprisingly saw they are now banned I was just curious why it took so long.

However I did read the ar but it was not entertaining..... only because I'm a fs guy but if all massage AR's contain these entertaining "discussions" I will happily sit in the shadows and read.
^_^

lockhart
08-09-2013, 12:41 AM
AH! a joker. shallow skin . definitely not Gucci2012. Never cross path.

mista
08-09-2013, 02:48 AM
AH! a joker. shallow skin . definitely not Gucci2012. Never cross path.

Too many paths to choose from....

Gucci2012
08-09-2013, 04:18 AM
Too many paths to choose from....

Its very true about many paths.....but some people are just plain old followers who can't choose their own path

IExperiment
09-09-2013, 02:54 AM
10/10

Did I give you a hint :)