Pussy: Shaved

Roster: Wednesday, Thursday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Scores:
Face: 6/5/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 7/10

I went to 45 George yesterday afternoon at 3pm. The receptionist (Roger?) told me only Sunny available. Wanted to see Winnie and Eva but they haven't come to the shop yet. At first glance, I think Sunny's cute and young. I usually go for prettier girls. but it's the second shop I visited yesterday, didn't find a girl suits me at the first one, and I was horny. So y not? A bit worried about her service, receptionist said she's OK now. paid $80 and went to shower.

The session is like routine. No need to say much, we chatted a lot though. She came to Australia to study in TAFE before graduate from High School. This confirms her age - 18yo. If someone has been to 533 and 64 or some Asian shops, you know their ad about age and looking are hardly accurate.

I showered then she showered. and then CBJ. She did change condom after BJ as another AR mentioned, which I never see it when I am with other girls. But that's alright. I feel her pussy's tight. I have to slow down when I got feeling to come.

To sum up, this was a good session. YMMV. hope to see other popular girls next time.

45George
25-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
roger

akkw2800
25-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Mate, u were lucky. I was right after u.

U did make her quite tired. She told me and I cursed myself not arriving before u. That's fate.