PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Mary: Korean hotpot

MaxPunter
10-07-2013, 09:13 PM
What is better in a cold winter day that some spicy korean?

Today was the first day for Mary, a new korean girl in 533; no photo or report available so i just placed the bet
I cannot resist korean girls, it is something encoded in my DNA; i love them and luckily enough is mostly reciprocated :cool:

Girl Name: Mary
Date of visit: 10 July 2013
Pictures: http://533willoughby.com.au/mary.html
Size: 7; 168 cm
Body type: Curvy
Tits: DD size...enhanced; great boobs job...korean style
skin colour: fair, not particularly smooth though
Hair: Medium lenght, wavy
Pussy: Nicely trimmed....extra wet
Service provided: DFK, BBBJ, FS, COB
Cost: 30 min $90
Best features: Great tits and one of the sweetest girl i have met

Mary's look is extremely exotic, she is not the youngest or most beautiful girl at 533 but she has some unique features

First of all she is Korean, and this gives me an immediate hard on
Secondly her tits are huge, enhanced of course, but the job is perfectly done as only in korea can do
Last but not least she is incredibly sweet...at least she was with me

Mary speaks very little english, almost nothing..she spent all the sessions speaking sweet words to me in korean
I "forgot" to mention to her that i understand some korean :cool: so i was extremely pleased when during the foreplay and coitus she was complimenting my body and my ability
When she savoured my cock she even said: "ohhh maschitta'", literally "ohhh delicious" eh eh

We clicked immediately, i felt she really liked me and she show that during the session, she wanted to be fucked; this turned me on even though se is not exactly my ideal girl; i like much younger girls and with cute-innocent look.
Mary' s look makes you think she will give you a PSE but it was much more of a GFE instead

Foreplay had lots of DFK and a wonderful slidecock massage on my bare little bro; she was so wet and that made me even harder; it's great to feel the girl enjoying what is doing
Fuck was good and the highlight was her mounting me cowgirl while i was squeezing her enormous tits while she was grinding like a machine; i asked her to come in her mouth but she said she doesn't do it and proposed me to come on her tits....eh eh of course baby

At this point i started talking in korean to her; she finally realized i understood some of the things she said during the action; she became shy and covered her face...really cute.

She finished me with a BBJ, not the best i had in 533, but the idea to come on those tits made me forgive her technique....it was an explosion

We were over the 30 minutes session but she won't let me go; after i came she took me to the shower and cleaned my body with love while continuing to kiss me all the time

In conclusion, i had a very good experience with Mary, mostly due to the fact we bond immediately and i felt she liked me
She was incredibly sweet, but i honestly can't tell if this is her usual behaviour or was just the result of us feeling at ease with each other

I am curious to check future reports on this girl, to see if she gives the same level of service to every customer or if we had really something "special" going on.

Please forgive my style of writing, i wrote this AR in a rush

Oneonone
11-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the report bro nothing wrong with your style of writing sounds like Mary might be worth a visit.

MaxPunter
11-07-2013, 07:03 PM
If you are into koreans and big tits she will please you..she is so sweet.

In terms of look Cobe and Ada are prettier

MaxPunter
13-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Finally Mary's pictures are available on the website...she looks really hot in these pictures, but have to say she looks slimmer than she currently is

markblaze
06-08-2013, 08:17 AM
MARY - Korean WL

Name and nationality - as above
Charge - $150/hr
Age - difficult to say but looks a little older than the other young girls - perhaps around 30yo
Face - cute, with large soft kissable lips
Size - probably around 7, slim for her height with the curves where a man needs and can enjoy them
Breasts - D to DD (more than a handful) - enhanced (a great job, but still feel firmer than natural)
Pubic hair - yes, but well maintained and groomed
Services provided - BBBJ, DATY, DFK (she is a great kisser), FS (variety of positions, but presents herself exceptionally well in doggy, when one can enjoy the views of her bum, which is slightly rounder than the average Asian bum), real GFE - sorry guys: I didn't try nor asked for anything else
Would recommend - yes
Would return - yes

I had a great session with Mary the other day. The basic statistics are above, so I will not get into too much detail. Just a couple of points:

(1) Great personality, accommodating and responsive to any my suggestions / requests.
(2) She was complaining a little about me being too big for her. Whilst normally I take those comments rather sceptically, this time I think she was genuine, as she felt a little tight.
(3) Very good passionate DFK. If you are into kissing, it doesn't get much better than that.
(4) Mary gets aroused quite easily. She got very wet just by me massaging her pussy with my fingers. During DATY she climaxed twice: first time was a little more subtle, second time - more explosive.
Bottom line is, I had a very good and memorable session. I normally don't see the same lady twice, but I just might make an exception in this case.

Oneonone
15-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Got to see Mary and have to agree with the reports above she is a good GFE.

She likes DFK and is good at it and just loves those big titties kissed and sucked spend some time here and by the time you go down for daty she is dripping wet.

Daty was well received and she certainly came at least twice before we swapped to some cowgirl where she came again.

She is a very nice girl gives excellent service and loves to join in and have a good time.

Here photos on the web site would suggest she is slim size 6 but in fact she is a bit bigger I would say size 7 or 8 and she would be early 30's IMHO.

Willoughby533
18-09-2013, 09:22 AM
Attractive K-Doll Mary in today 18/9 @533.

http://533willoughby.com.au/mary.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/mary.html)
(http://533willoughby.com.au/mary.html)
Great client feedback right from her first day.

A pretty lady.

**See 533 roster for details**

Treat yourself...go see and enjoy.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)