PDA

View Full Version : General talk ATTITUDE - Which girls have the best in your opinion?

ALittleToTheLeft
10-06-2013, 05:56 PM
Just curious to see what everyone thinks in regards to Asian girls.

*WARNING - Generalization alert*

I have personally always found that Korean ML/WL are the rudest and most high maintenance, closely followed by girls from Hong Kong. I have come across some nice thai girls, but the cuter Thai girls in particular tend to have a rude attitude in my opinion and very superficial.

My general list from Unfriendly through to Friendliest women would be as follows:

Korean - unfriendliest by some margin
Hong Kong
Singapore
Malaysia
Thai
Mainland China
Japanese
Vietnamese - friendliest

Opinions????

wilisno
10-06-2013, 06:27 PM
You've said it right, it's " Generalization " !

I've seen lots of those races of girls, my opinion is, they should be judged individually, on a case by case basis.

lockhart
10-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Show respects to the ladies and most of time even the very -ve lady eventually will change her attitude...

let's give first then end result would be fruitful, as always.
Spend time on this thread more meaningful
Cheers

ALittleToTheLeft
10-06-2013, 07:36 PM
You've said it right, it's " Generalization " !

I've seen lots of those races of girls, my opinion is, they should be judged individually, on a case by case basis.

Agreed. However, is there any statisitcal anomalies for you in this area? Surely you cannot to be blind to the fact that a lot of Korean ladies have a reputation for being 'difficult' for example

wilisno
10-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Agreed. However, is there any statisitcal anomalies for you in this area? Surely you cannot to be blind to the fact that a lot of Korean ladies have a reputation for being 'difficult' for exampleNo, I'm not blind, maybe you are ! The ratio of good and bad are similar to all races. In fact, I rarely encounter bad attitude these days, in any races ! The fact is, as I said, judge by the individuals and on a case by case basis !

aussiegaigin
10-06-2013, 08:59 PM
I spent 25 years working in the tourism industry meeting and dealing with people from many of the countries mentioned. From general first impressions of these people, I would tend to agree with this ranking. Many did tend to mellow out a bit once you got to know them better.

micazzofamale
10-06-2013, 09:45 PM
Remember its a service business, you have the right not to provide repeat business to either WL/ML or particular establishment... the strong survive the weaker dont.... just like any other business

CunningLinguist
10-06-2013, 09:49 PM
Just curious to see what everyone thinks in regards to Asian girls.

*WARNING - Generalization alert*

I have personally always found that Korean ML/WL are the rudest and most high maintenance, closely followed by girls from Hong Kong. I have come across some nice thai girls, but the cuter Thai girls in particular tend to have a rude attitude in my opinion and very superficial.

My general list from Unfriendly through to Friendliest women would be as follows:

Korean - unfriendliest by some margin
Hong Kong
Malaysia
Thai
Mainland China
Japanese
Vietnamese - friendliest

Opinions????

This issue has come up before, don't expect to get a consensus :)
In my experience, from best to worse (only generalisations): Japanese, Taiwanese, Thai, Chinese, HK, Korean, Aussies, Singaporean.
Remember this is only attitude, not looks, and only on avergage, there will always be exceptions.
The biggest exception for me is Moon, she is Singaporean but she has one of the best attitudes of any WL I have ever seen!
I have seen other Singaporeans but they all had really bad attitudes. I am not an asian aussie so that may have something to do with it.

I don't let this influence my selection of girls though, and I would beseech others not to let this influence their choices either. Each girl is different and shouldn't be burdened by the generalisations we have.

I have seen some great K-girls, but they tend to polarise around good or bad and not in the middle.
I have a feeling that asian punters get better treatment from K-girls.

Gringo
10-06-2013, 11:26 PM
This topic is so subjective and everyone's opinion is legitimate based on their experience. I take people as I find them and for some reason I feel very comfortable with Chinese girls. Don't know why.

Licker
11-06-2013, 01:34 AM
I tend to agree with Wilisno, take them as individuals.

I always treat them right and with respect, and most often that's what I get back.

However...

"The world today seems absolutely crackers,
With nuclear bombs to blow us all sky high.
There's fools and idiots sitting on the trigger.
It's depressing and it's senseless, and that's why...
I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
They only come up to your knees,
Yet they're always friendly, and they're ready to please.

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
There's nine hundred million of them in the world today.
You'd better learn to like them; that's what I say.

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
They come from a long way overseas,
But they're cute and they're cuddly, and they're ready to please.

I like Chinese food.
The waiters never are rude.
Think of the many things they've done to impress.
There's Maoism, Taoism, I Ching, and Chess.

So I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
I like their tiny little trees,
Their Zen, their ping-pong, their yin, and yang-ese.

I like Chinese thought,
The wisdom that Confucious taught.
If Darwin is anything to shout about,
The Chinese will survive us all without any doubt.

So, I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
They only come up to your knees,
Yet they're wise and they're witty, and they're ready to please."

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2013, 01:59 AM
T his issue has come up before, don't expect to get a consensus :)
In my experience, from best to worse (only generalisations): Japanese, Taiwanese, Thai, Chinese, HK, Korean, Aussies, Singaporean.
Remember this is only attitude, not looks, and only on avergage, there will always be exceptions.
The biggest exception for me is Moon, she is Singaporean but she has one of the best attitudes of any WL I have ever seen!
I have seen other Singaporeans but they all had really bad attitudes. I am not an asian aussie so that may have something to do with it.

I don't let this influence my selection of girls though, and I would beseech others not to let this influence their choices either. Each girl is different and shouldn't be burdened by the generalisations we have.

I have seen some great K-girls, but they tend to polarise around good or bad and not in the middle.
I have a feeling that asian punters get better treatment from K-girls.

Haha, I haven't tried Moon but Milo has a pretty good attitude and very friendly with me so Singapore girl can rate very high on my list: one out of one........lol

Most of my regular MLs I see them multiple times and as a result become very friendly with most of them, so I would say 90% of the times I have only experienced great attitude and girl friend feels!

Cheers

Gringo
11-06-2013, 02:48 AM
Hahaha
Wo ai zhongguo ren
Wo ai zhongguo ren
Wo ai zhongguo ren
Ni hao ma, ni hao ma, ni hao ma , zaijian......

The population has grown another 400 million since that song came out in 1980

Ethanhunt
11-06-2013, 10:13 AM
I don't know about nationality because I think it depends on the girl and punter. Girls that stick out in my mind as having good attitude with first timers are Eli and Hina from ginza.

Sillyboy
11-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Wilisno bro is right that each girl should be judged individually and not by generalization as you will get a different connection with each individual.

However there are stereotypes in society and even the shops play to that. The old CBd Doubles / Ginza used to have plenty of Chinese girls advertised as Japanese for their percieved higher quality and value. Even 5 Star would advertise their girls as Singaporean rather than Malaysian yet most of the girls are from KL or Johor in Malaysia.

Btw Moon is not from Singapore but Malaysia but that doesn't make her any less great as a WL as her legend is secure in the Sydney punting world.

wilisno
11-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Wilisno bro is right that each girl should be judged individually and not by generalization as you will get a different connection with each individual.

However there are stereotypes in society and even the shops play to that. The old CBd Doubles / Ginza used to have plenty of Chinese girls advertised as Japanese for their percieved higher quality and value. Even 5 Star would advertise their girls as Singaporean rather than Malaysian yet most of the girls are from KL or Johor in Malaysia.

Btw Moon is not from Singapore but Malaysia but that doesn't make her any less great as a WL as her legend is secure in the Sydney punting world.
Hahaha ! Words of a sage ! ;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
11-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Even 5 Star would advertise their girls as Singaporean rather than Malaysian yet most of the girls are from KL or Johor in Malaysia.

Strange, I would rate Malaysians above Singaporeans for friendliness and attitude.

I didn't know that!

Sillyboy
11-06-2013, 11:53 PM
Bro CL I think it's an old perception that Singapore girls more sophisticated than Malay girls. Think of the glamour that the Singapore Airline hostesses branding is what gives them that imagery. Hence for a long time, 5 Star advertised them as Singaporean rather than Malay to justify their premium positioning in the FS market.

Lol about Moon - lots of things a WL that we punters may not know :-P

Sextus
12-06-2013, 07:01 PM

Looks like Ginza are promoting Chinese girls up to no.1 now. Can they overcome the weight of history? Hmm... over to you.

CunningLinguist
12-06-2013, 07:27 PM
Bro CL I think it's an old perception that Singapore girls more sophisticated than Malay girls. Think of the glamour that the Singapore Airline hostesses branding is what gives them that imagery. Hence for a long time, 5 Star advertised them as Singaporean rather than Malay to justify their premium positioning in the FS market.

Lol about Moon - lots of things a WL that we punters may not know :-P

Oh, well that just means I have never seen a Singaporean WL/ML that has a good attitude ...
I am not saying there aren't any, as other members have seen good ones, but I haven't.

CunningLinguist
12-06-2013, 07:28 PM
Looks like Ginza are promoting Chinese girls up to no.1 now. Can they overcome the weight of history? Hmm... over to you.

Like I said before:
I don't let this influence my selection of girls though, and I would beseech others not to let this influence their choices either.
:)

Sextus
12-06-2013, 07:46 PM
But only Japanese girls whimper, almost like crying, while you are ploughing into their sweet little barely furred triangles. That is a real point of difference, shared across across individuals within one nationality. I haven't been fortunate to have one of them myself yet (whimpering Japanese girl is on check list) but I find it really horny in Jav.

rooter
13-06-2013, 04:46 AM
1. Uyghur girls
2. Tibetan girls
3. Mongolian girls
4. Sherpa girls
5. Kurdish girls
6. Palestinian girls
7. Gypsy girls
8. Hmong girls
9. Manchu girls
10. Basque girls
10. Naxi girls
11. Chatswood girls

CunningLinguist
13-06-2013, 09:53 AM
1. Uyghur girls
2. Tibetan girls
3. Mongolian girls
4. Sherpa girls
5. Kurdish girls
6. Palestinian girls
7. Gypsy girls
8. Hmong girls
9. Manchu girls
10. Basque girls
10. Naxi girls
11. Chatswood girls

You got 2 10's :)
What about Eskimo girls ...

jellyshots
13-06-2013, 11:39 AM
But only Japanese girls whimper, almost like crying, while you are ploughing into their sweet little barely furred triangles. That is a real point of difference, shared across across individuals within one nationality. I haven't been fortunate to have one of them myself yet (whimpering Japanese girl is on check list) but I find it really horny in Jav.

Didn't you guys make Ayumi whimper a little? Her name sounds Japanese enough... But I'd say, live a little and experience it. I had Kova wear something like this a few weeks ago and do JAV eyes. So friggin hot...

rooter
13-06-2013, 11:47 AM
You got 2 10's :)
What about Eskimo girls ...

How could I forget those icy but warm hearted Eskimo girls!
Add them to list - I have 3 10's now ;)

Chucky
13-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Indians are the most arrogant in my opinion!

ALittleToTheLeft
13-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Indians are the most arrogant in my opinion!

Some can be. I tend to find it depends on their caste. The highest castes are often very rude indeed, born into a world where they think the whole world is there to serve them. The more grounded from the middle class I find can be very nice, but also too conservative for my tastes.

Then again, I have never heard of an Indian WL/ML in Sydney. Maybe I just dont get out enough.

Have you experienced an Indian working girl chucky?