PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ideas for a good night out

AnotherGuy
09-06-2013, 01:26 AM
I'm taking a couple of guys out for some fun in the city next weekend and looking for some ideas and suggestions. We will most likely start out the night with some topless waitresses to our hotel. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Gucci2012
09-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Are you talking about taking them to a restaurant? brothel or a night club?

Restaurants and brothels are plenty in the city. But unless you know someone or have made prior arrangements most clubs refuse big groups of guys....unless you break up into two man teams and come in separately.

IExperiment
09-06-2013, 10:46 AM
I'm taking a couple of guys out for some fun in the city next weekend and looking for some ideas and suggestions. We will most likely start out the night with some topless waitresses to our hotel. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Next weekend is a good idea I cant believe last night took me 1 hour to get home which ussually took 5 minutes from King St wharf to china town at 8:10PM WTF go home people ....lol... worse than NYE cause of Vivid Sydney. Everyone came out of the woodwork Jeezzz lucky only a few more sleeps. I have to go through the brigde and Victoria rd and Glebe to Parra Rd to avoid the traffic. I stay home after that as I think it will get worse on Saturday night after 10pm.

the wizard
09-06-2013, 11:00 AM
ol... worse than NYE cause of Vivid Sydney. Everyone came out of the woodwork Jeezzz
Yes , funny you said that- every one and his dog was at Vivid at Circular Quay yesterday
As we where leaving train loads of people where coming in.
Felt like NYE.

The talent and eye candy was amazing though.
Vivid was good too....

rooter
09-06-2013, 12:09 PM
I never go out on Weekends - every man and his dog is out.
Weekdays around 2am - 6am is the best time. You have all the city to yourself - just like Will Smith in Legend - it's awesome!
Also week days around 10 am to 4pm is good - just a few bar flies, bludgers, addicts, shift workers, desperate housewives, failed artists and musicians etc - the best people !

IExperiment
09-06-2013, 12:18 PM
I never go out on Weekends - every man and his dog is out.
Weekdays around 2am - 6am is the best time. You have all the city to yourself - just like Will Smith in Legend - it's awesome!
Also week days around 10 am to 4pm is good - just a few bar flies, bludgers, addicts, shift workers, desperate housewives etc - the best people !

Or deatbeat at 2am saturday morning :) I can hear the siren going picking up the trash :) drunk people arguing and than the siren came along again :)
While I am trying to watch from my 30th+ floor but cant see to far and to lazy to get the Bino out ...lol.... fucking siren never stop after saturday night massacre.

micazzofamale
10-06-2013, 09:51 PM
anything free in sydney brings the crowds out.... i suppose with the debt needed to buy a place to live you cant blame us tightarses

refokkused
10-06-2013, 10:56 PM
ahaha you're the same as me IExperiment, stayed on my balcony and witnessed the carnage this past weekend !