PDA

View Full Version : General talk Tonight's soccer: divided loyalties

Sextus
04-06-2013, 08:35 PM
As a big fan of all things Japanese -

Well, maybe not all things, but certainly a fan of their cameras, their beautiful architectural and garden design, their 1960s sci-fi films, and mainly their

Beautiful Women

I can't help but have divided loyalties tonight about the World Cup qualifier. I don't want Japan to lose. I love Japan and what Japan has done for the world.

And yet it is the socceroos they are playing.

Anyone else have divided loyalties on this - Rooter, Wizard - surely?

Punted-till-Munted
04-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Australia in bad form

rooter
04-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi !!!
I have fucked two Japanese girls today so my prediction is :
Australia 2 Japan 0.
Then again I could say two Japanese girls fucked me so then my prediction is :
Japan 2 Australia 0.

Sextus
04-06-2013, 09:27 PM
my prediction is :

Australia 2 Japan 0.

Japan 2 Australia 0.

Just as I thought - divided loyalties!!

(Just like me :D.)

Sextus
05-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Mind you, I'm not really very interested in soccer, just like to support Oz I suppose.

The low scoring - often no scoring - I find to be frustrating. If they changed it to nine a side it would be a vastly superior game.

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2013, 02:23 PM
Mind you, I'm not really very interested in soccer, just like to support Oz I suppose.

The low scoring - often no scoring - I find to be frustrating. If they changed it to nine a side it would be a vastly superior game.

Football is the most popular sport in the world, rich and poor, everyone can play !!

And I think last night's game was a cracker, Aussie did really well to be 1-0, and then the penalty, it's high drame through out the whole 93 min, Japan was clearly the better team with more chances but full credit to the Aussie boys for hanging in there. They clearly can use someone like Harry Kewell with better ball control and passing skills. It's a good result as far as qualifying for Brazil but could have been 3 points and we would be half way there, just need to win one more of the two home games, too bad Oman had a win last night, now they are 9 points while we only have 7, but we have one more game in hand.

Now we need to win the next two games and then who give a shit what happens with the other games !!

But on the form we show last night, we should be able to win the next two at home.

Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi !!