PDA

View Full Version : Other Chicago massage, Pitt St City

rooter
29-11-2012, 06:49 PM
I haven't seen any ARs in this forum for Chicago Massage in Pitt St in the City (near Goulburn St), which is kind of surprising as its a big place.
I haven't been there for a while but I went there 3 times around 3 months ago and had a great time each time I went.
The place itself is huge with an enormous loungeroom with sofas and foxsport on a big screen TV (though each time I went there was noone sitting in there). Maybe they hire it out for parties, buck nights etc? .
Anyway there is probably not much point giving a detailed AR of the girls as it was 3 months ago and maybe they are not there any more.
The place seems to be run by Koreans but funny enough on the three occasions i went there I didn't see a Korean girl
The girls i saw were:
Momo
Japanese girl, dark skin, beautiful exotic face, curvy body and the softest skin. She gave me an amazing massage, bodyslide and HJ.
Coco
Yes another Coco!! How many WLs and MLs called Coco are there in Sydney!? She was a Hong Kong girl, very pretty and very classy, slim body. She had enhanced tits and if you have read my other posts you will know I don't like enhanced tits but this girl had so many other things going for her I didn't mind at all. Again her massage, bodyslide and HJ was first class.
Anonymous
I am ashamed to admit I can't remember this girls name - mea culpa. but she was Japanese and had the whitest skin I have ever seen, perfect body and a very pretty face. Only criticism of this girl is she was a real talker. Did not stop talking for one second during the massage. Luckily she stopped taking during the HJ. Then 5 seconds after I came started talking again. Lovely girl!
About the shop itself: they charged $149 from memory. Yes exactly $149 and they insist on giving you the $1 change. Wtf?
That gets you a 1 hour session with a very pretty girl (at least on the 3 occasions I went - maybe I just got lucky, I dont know).
The service is similar to Romeos or Midas in that the girl gets naked and in the shower with you and gives you a soapy shower and plays with your cock a bit, then a nude massage and body slide, and HJ. Anything extra you will have to try and negotiate with the girl. Whether extras are available or not you will have to find out for yourselves.
Anyway thats my AR. Not a proper AR I know but I would love to hear from any other punters who have been to this place recently and what their impressions were.
I will definitely have to get there again soon. As soon as Yamada stops bringing out these gorgeous Japanese girls ;)

cmk76
29-11-2012, 10:15 PM
The only memorable experience at Chicago was when I took a ML out one night at the Cross and ended up here. I met her at Impressions in Strawberry Hills/Surry Hills. An English lass by the name of Cartier. We were the only ones there (Chicago) at 3 am. We enjoyed a swim in the spa, received a a massage each (she had a male masseuse while I had a lady) in the same room. We later excused both masseuses and continued to 'massage' each other! Ahhh, memories!

aussiegaigin
30-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Is it still Chicago?. Last time I walked past, I don't recall seeing any signage out front.

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Is it still Chicago?. Last time I walked past, I don't recall seeing any signage out front.

Yeap, still Chicago, well and kicking, just not sure if this shop provides any good value though.

Cheers

rooter
30-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Yeah, there is no clear signage on the shopfront. I just stumbled across it by accident when walking around the city in a drunken haze.
I only dicovered its called Chicago the next day when I googled it.
Its rates are the same as similar places like Romeos or Midas where you get a soapy shower and the girl is naked right from the start of the massage and gives you an oily body to body massage.
Places like 501 are much cheaper (around $50-$60 for 1 hr) but you don't get the initial soapy shower and the ML is fully clothed while giving you a massage. You then have to pay some sort of tip for her to get naked once you turn over and she gives you a HJ.
Admittedly when you are face down on the massage table you can't see if the girl is naked or not so i guess it doesn't matter if she is naked or not, but I just like the feel of of an oily naked woman on my back.

altgourami
03-12-2012, 09:57 AM
It's amazing value at Chicago. The girls, I remember, go above and beyond to fit in as much massage service as possible. Great place for a good massage, bath, BJ and HJ. Some girls I am sure do FS but like most massage places it'll be down to the girl and mutual attraction. And $ on offer.

aussiegaigin
03-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Yeap, still Chicago, well and kicking, just not sure if this shop provides any good value though.

Cheers

Happened to go past here today. Big sign under the awning says E-STUDIO. There was an old poster on a board in the window, half covered up, that mentioned Chicago. I have recollections of reading somewhere that it had closed down for a while, maybe late last year.

Guess the name isn't important, but the service is.

rooter
03-12-2012, 03:01 PM
I am going to check it out this week and report back

oinkonk
01-05-2013, 05:30 PM
What's the verdict?