PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bro's need advise on Thailand

asahi
19-11-2012, 03:29 PM
HI brothers,

I was hoping you guys could drop me some advise on what hotels are good to stay at in Thailand. Obviously nice ones that aren't going to give me grief if I bring back a girl or girls for a night punt.

thanks heaps.

kingwally
19-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Depends on where you are staying...Bangkok,Phuket,Pattaya or somewhere else....the girls do not care where you stay....they care only about the money that you are going to give them.There are thousands of great,good,average and bad hotels all over Thailand.

Licker
19-11-2012, 04:20 PM
In Bangkok I typically stay in either one of the following two:

Pullman Bangkok Hotel in Silom (used to be Sofitel Silom) (http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-3616-pullman-bangkok-hotel-g/index.shtml)
Excellent 4* hotel - from $120

Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit (http://www.sofitel.com/gb/hotel-5213-sofitel-bangkok-sukhumvit/index.shtml)
Brand new 5* - a bit more expensive

----
No problems taking girls in for over night.
Book a room for 2 (usually same price as single room) and you can treat the girl with an excellent breakfast buffet in the morning.

asahi
20-11-2012, 04:59 PM
awesome much appreciated. any other advise warmly welcomed.

walterwhite
20-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Where exactly in thailand are you refering to ? I go 3 times per year .i can give you heaps of advice i just need the locations

asahi
21-11-2012, 06:28 AM
I was thinking Bangkok and/or Phuket.

Dr Hong
22-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Lower Sukhumvit is the best area, then it depends if you want to be closer to Soi Cowboy or Nana. What sort of price range are you looking at? I would recommend a pool given the heat and free wifi as many Thai hotels still charge for this.

walterwhite
26-11-2012, 12:05 AM
If you are looking at the cheaper end of the price range in bangkok i would recomend the grand inn , great value , go to agoda.com and look at hotels close to this hotel and you can get a look at others in the area . The grand inn is close to nana plaza