PDA

View Full Version : General talk WL's that exclusively take men of Asian ethnicity

snlu36
01-06-2013, 10:13 PM
I'm not trying to start a war here, or bringing up the anti-discrimination act, but I'm just curious as to why some WL's (the best ones at 5* as an example) refuse to see non-Asian men?

I understand and agree with the fact that they should have the right to provide their services to whoever they want, but it just confuses me because most of the Asian WL's I've seen have told me they prefer Caucasians.

wilisno
01-06-2013, 10:18 PM
The topic of this thread has appeared for at least 20 times on this forum ! Where have you been ?

Learn to use the search function, this thread was still around after you joined the forum :

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?12223-Reasons-for-asian-client-only&highlight=discrimination

snlu36
01-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Haha as you can see I've only recently Joned this forum. If you could point me in the right direction, that would be great.

rooter
01-06-2013, 11:23 PM
Yawn ... stretch ... yawn ... so sleepy ... give me a nudge when it's over.

CunningLinguist
01-06-2013, 11:37 PM
In my short time on the forum I have seen this discussed more than a few times. Have a search through the GT threads using the search function.
Summary is it's a PC way to exclude certain types.

Sergaent Brody
02-06-2013, 01:40 AM
Because Asian men > Caucasian men ..

Now that's something new...

Let the war beging!

wilisno
02-06-2013, 04:45 AM
I want to argue the other way......absolute hate those asian bitchs that will only see anyone but not Asian. Yeah surpise, there are plenty of them in town!!!!

In fact, they do exist ! Their reason is they don't want to bump into any acquaintance or someone from her own background who might know her family.

altgourami
02-06-2013, 11:11 PM
I know a few cauc guys who would never dare date an Asian girl and think of them as nothing but P4P fodder... attitudes cut both ways... one thing is for sure: WLs are not slaves and can pick and choose who they see. It's their right to pick and choose (even if they don't see caucs like me) and I respect them for that. Hell, if you think being a cauc is hard to get great girls sometimes, try being a lad of Indian heritage... sheesh.

World citizen
03-06-2013, 02:24 AM
Anyone know of a caucasian girl who wont see asians/blacks? Just curious

wilisno
03-06-2013, 03:21 AM
Anyone know of a caucasian girl who wont see asians/blacks? Just curious

I've seen Caucasian girls who won't see Caucasians ! :miao:

Yes, and I've seen Caucasian girl who wouldn't see Asians.

wilisno
03-06-2013, 03:39 AM
Haha as you can see I've only recently Joned this forum. If you could point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Learn to use the search function, this thread was still around a few weeks after you joined this forum !

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?12223-Reasons-for-asian-client-only&highlight=discrimination

slarty
03-06-2013, 02:07 PM
Looks like the scissors have been working overtime on this thread....