PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Paradise Massage Rabbit & The Kid... Revisitting Cici @ Stanmore...

cmk76
31-05-2013, 11:21 PM
5.20 pee emm 31 May 2013

Running late for a booking with Cici at 5 pm, I arrived 20 minutes past. It has been about 5 months since my pleasure of meeting Cici’s acquaintance. From memory, she was reserved and softly spoken. Today was no exception as I met her and asked if she remembered me. Of course not, there have been quite a few punters in between! However, I do remember a bit about this Northern Chinese beauty with snow white complexion, youthful innocence and a calm presence…

Appearance…
Cici wore a high waisted, long red skirt and a tight grey long sleeve top. She is quite fashionable and has very much her own style. She looked very pretty, especially with her long wavy hair. It was feminine, gentle and had a grace about her. No tattoos in sight, and definitely not a hint of anything unmentionable. This was a kind of girl I would proudly bring home to the parents!

Massage…
Her skills have increased since the first session I have had. To be honest, I can’t recall her techniques from the top of my head, but could only remember the ar that I had written about her. It was superbly done for me and professional to say the least. (the massage, not the ar...hehehe)

Interaction…
The whole massage was tranquil as I lay there with eyes closed and mouth shut. She was attentive, considerate and caring. We exchanged a few brief Q & A’s with each other, but the majority of the session was in silence.

Massage Ghost…
There were a few unusual occurrences where the doorbell rang a few times (in)voluntarily. Seeing the footage from the cctv camera in the massage room, I too was curious so popped my head up to observe. From the monitor, I saw Michelle head towards the door, only to be puzzled at no one being around. I joked with Cici saying that it was the massage ghost wanting to come in for a session seeing that Mimi, Michelle, Cici and later Eva were rostered on! (I caught a quick glimpse of Michelle’s booking disappearing thru the back door and into the night)

I hope to see you again…
Today was a day in lieu for me, so was fortunate to have been able to catch up again with the gentle, sweet and very professional, Cici…

AHLUNGOR
01-06-2013, 12:43 AM
Excellent review brother!

Oh sorry, I meant the part ii in the private section!

My little service Queen Cici has done it again!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2013, 12:27 PM
For those brothers who are brave and confident enough that you won't be falling in love with the sensational Cici, you are most welcome to meet her at Stanmore.

Cheers