Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 99679991

Hours of Business: 10 – late

Rates: $150/hour

Size/shape: Slim size 7, short, C cups, smooth skin

Nationality: HK she told me

Happy Feet: 7/10

Service Provided: FS, BBBJ, DATY, Face Fuck, CIM with COF and COB

Value for money/recommendation: yes, sort of

At last, a new girl that doesn’t begin with the letter ‘C’, maybe Angie read my last review.

Anyroad, I was first cab off the rank this morning, as I knew Yoyo was a newbie and I like to get a feel of what the girl is like when she’s a fresh starter. Angie introduced me to Yoyo and explained to her what was going on, she doesn’t speak any English at all. To her credit, Yoyo was all smiles and hugs and was soon fussing around the room while I showered. Although it was her first day at 533, I’d wager this is not her first day at a brothel, she looked quite at home with sheets and towels and tissues .

Yoyo is short to medium height with a pair of all natural B/C cups which were lovely to grapple with throughout the session. My guess is that she‘s early 30, very late 20s at a push. Quite thin but with a slightly more pear shaped middle than your average MLC WL. Only slightly mark you.

We began with her back to me as I unclipped the holster and juggles her pillows for a while, then went groping down stairs to whip off her skimpy thong. I was hoping for a hairless groin, but this lady hasn’t seen a razor in a while, if ever. She turned around, and kissed in that typical Chinese way where she lets your tongue in but that’s it. Onto the bed and because of the natural forest I decided to go straight into 69, but with a variation. Instead of going straight for DATY, I sat up, straddled her face and plopped my plums into her mouth, so she proceeded to suck on them. Chancing my arm, I slipped forward slightly and she seemed happy to butterfly kiss all around my date and even did some light rimming. This continued as I leaned forward to commence DATY.

Two things I found out straight away were that her arsehole is way off limits, and fingers in the snatch are also a no go. So I pressed on with plenty of sucking and licking, and she seemed to enjoy the clit nibbling that I was doing too. I came up for air after about 5 mins, and straddled her again, with the same results. Time to try out her face fuck technique, and I was quite impressed. Although not a deep throat girl, she was happy to be serviced in the position for as long as I wanted, and even put her hands behind my cheeks to pull me in closer. No stopping to wipe or spit, just continuous sucking as I slowly eased in and out.

We were half way through the 30 min now, and I thought time for some doggy. With her kneeling down and feet together, I dommed up and glided into her wet pussy (which she’s lubed slightly). Her natural boobs were hanging nicely as could be seen in the side on mirror, and I was able to reach around and strum on her clit, which got very wet very quickly. A minute of this was too much for her and she was giggling and pushing my hand away. I changed to open leg doggy so I could get a bit extra depth, and maintained a very slow pace. At one stage I stopped and let Yoyo do all the pushing and pulling which was a very pleasant experience.

Into mish, and I think this is Yoyo’s favourite style as she clearly enjoyed lying down with her hands pinned to the pillow above her head. I wasn’t in the mood for a fast and furious, so took it easy. Too easy perhaps as I knew I wasn’t going to come like this, even though it was feeling really good. I wanted to find out of CIM was on the menu, which it was. Pillow on floor, Yoyo kneeling in front with her hands on my thighs, I thrust away for a while, but still not quite there. Pulling out, I started to wank into her open mouth as she looked up at me and that did the trick. A few strokes later I was filling her mouth, covering her chin and splashing cum all over her boobs and the pillow. Oops- a- daisy 

She cleaned up the mess, and then we lay down for 2 mins to get our breath back before showering. Chatting is not on the agenda due to the total lack of English, but she does smile a lot and seemed happy to be there.

All in all, not a bad punt but probably not up there with the best that 533 has to offer. Still, YMMV and to some she may be just the perfect WL. She certainly ticked all the boxes in my 30 mins, so you can’t really complain about that, can you!

woodcock
07-11-2012, 02:07 PM
is this the same yoyo from 64 tp and pymble??

kumichou
07-11-2012, 09:21 PM
No, Yoyo from 64 speaks English.