PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Yuna – Japanese Girl with a Beautiful Smile

boater
06-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Wilson has suggest I see Yuna who he described as “beautiful” but when she first walked into the room I was a touch disappointed, she was wearing a slip that did nothing for her and she wasn’t the ethereal beauty I was expecting.
Then she smiled, her face was transformed, and I completely changed my mind.

Lying with her face on the pillow, with her wonderfully soft hair framing her delightful face and a relaxed smile covering her face she was deliciously kissable. I stopped calling her “Yuna” and she became “beautiful Japanese girl’.

We kissed, I explored her face, her neck, her ears looking for what she enjoyed and letting her responses guide me.

We passed through kissing, licking, touching and DATY to sex and she looked into my eyes as wrapped her arms and her legs around me pulling me in to her, then pulling me down time and again to kiss me as I moved inside her, kissing me gently and hard, quickly and slow, lightly and deeply – but above all playfully and welcomingly.

Looking at her beautiful smile that grew wider as she enjoyed what we were doing is still in my memory as I write this. It is some to take out and remember I doze off at night, something to remember as I wake up, something to enjoy over and again.

Eventually we switched to oral and she took me well though not particularly deep and when I asked she said she would prefer I did not cum in her mouth, but anywhere else was fine and I came all over her belly, then we cuddled and kissed till our time was up.

It was a lovely , gentle sensual encounter with someone who is a true beauty when they smile.

I will most certainly be back and Yuna takes her place on my “favourites” list along with Run, Toshika, Kyoko, Chika, Prada, Maki and Remi

Boater

timtam
06-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Boater bro
You have the frequent flyer points yet?

bill_100
06-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Boater definitely deserves it sampling all Ginza's delights and giving us his feedback.

boater
06-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Actually I think I am only about 1/2 way there.

There is still Nakisa, Ayano, Miyu, Sayuri, Aiko, Sachiko, Raining, Pani, Cassie, May and Kiki to go!

Boater

timtam
07-11-2012, 01:25 AM
You are not that far off my mark. I haven't tried aiko and sachiko yet out of that list.

chardax
07-11-2012, 04:12 PM
my favorites are the j girls. maki, remi, kyoko, sayuri, and most especially toshika.