PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Jennifer - She has returned

Littlewonder
23-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Dropped into 64 hoping to see Crystal, she is booked for one hour, I decide to wait for her and then get chatting to Sophie, why don't you try Jennifer she is very good service, does special service, I am not interested in special service but decide to meet Jennifer and then we head off to the small room.

I hand Sophie the money for one hour and Jennifer says you shower I go get my things. She returns and hands me the towel and I dry off while she sets up the room.

Jenifer is about 160 cm tall, with a pretty face and is about a size 8, she has fairly large C cup breasts, She removes her gear to expose her long perky nipples, she is shaven down below.

We start sitting on the bed with kissing we stop and lay down, and continue kissing and then I kiss her neck and work down to take her large nipple in my mouth I already have the other one in my hand. She obviously enjoys this and after a while she tells me that she indeed loves how I suck her nipples.

She slips her hand down and rubs my now rock hard member, you hard like young boy she says, I move my hand down between her legs, she has already spread them wide apart so I gently rub her lips still sucking on her nipple.

She is obviously enjoying herself and says you make me so horny, and continues with some soft moaning, I eventually move down to give her some daty, you have a beautiful tongue she informs me after awhile I slip one finger into her tight wet hot pussy, she can hardly control herself and it isn't long before she comes.

I stop for a rest and she says your turn now, she gets the wet ones and gives my cock a good hard clean, and then proceeds to stroke it and lick my balls before taking it in her mouth and giving me BBBJ.

She stops looks at me and says you want more I say no thanks lets fuck. She puts on the dom and then says you on top I say no you on top first, She lubs up and lowers herself on she is a nice snug fit, She bounces up and down a few times in cowgirl and then sits up straight wow she says you have a nice cock, I like it.

I respond by sitting up and grabbing her breasts in my hands and pulling her forward and taking her nipple in my mouth, she obviously likes this and starts to moan and groan and I increase the tempo pounding her from below. Oh Fuck your good she says as she explodes in an organism.

You on top she says and so I enter her in missionary, it isnt long before I come, we both collapse on the bed and have a chat and a cuddle for the remaining time.

Overall a very good time was had by both she is a good punt, very friendly and willing to work and please the customer. I didnt have any connection or chemistry with her that I feel with most of the ladies I really like but apart from that it was good and her service was first class.

I probably wont see her again as there was no chemistry for me and I have that with so many of the other girls.

If you just want a good punt then she will probably suit you down to the ground, Sophie told me she does special service something I dont partake off but if your into it she has a nice looking arse. I didnt get the time to try her in doggy.

CommanderM
23-10-2012, 03:27 PM
LittleWonder, this is one of the best balanced reviews I have read in a while.

it has the horny parts to it as well as the parts which you enjoyed as well as the part where you didnt feel any chemistry with her.

I think for me your review is saying its worth trying Jennifer once to see how things go.

Thanks for the review. I too am not really into special service but I am interested in kissing and doggy style.

cheers
CMDR

mannykay
23-10-2012, 08:15 PM
...she explodes in an organism.
Lol organism.

Jennifer is a baws. Hopefully I see her next week. LW, have you seen Barbie? If so how do they compare?

Littlewonder
24-10-2012, 05:24 PM
I saw Barby a couple of years ago she is a nice girl but again I dont have any chemistry with her. Its been too long ago to compare with anyone.