PDA

View Full Version : Asian BBW?

Zeth99
07-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Hi guys....just wondering...are there any Asian BBW WL in Sydney? ...looking for size 14-18 under 35yo

Midnight_Prowl
08-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Ring up... 78a hampdrn rd in artarmon, met half indo half singapore girl size 14, b cup.... Wasn't that bad, she knew how to treat a man, and massage was bloody good.... But it was like 8-18 months ago so good luck

wilisno
08-10-2012, 09:50 PM
There was one gorgeous Taiwanese girl who tried out at 5* last year, at least size 14, tanned skin, beautiful face with natural 36DD, but she was too big for the 5* lineup ! Excellent service too, she told me she also worked at PentHouse at 250 Pitt St.

Zeth99
10-10-2012, 09:11 PM
thanks guys... appreciate the tips....will have to check these 2 our for sure :D

Booster
11-10-2012, 06:28 AM
http://adsoftheworld.com/files/images/sm.jpg

Vin
11-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Try Summer a Thai girl who works massage on Saturdays at 288 Wattle St, Ultimo. Probably about a size 14. Nice big round ass.

Potluck2.0
15-10-2012, 08:19 PM
There's one ML who works at 5/138 Best rd, Seven Hills. It's a chinese massage shop like Newtown501, Burwood55 etc. Her name is ju-ju or jo-jo. She's mainland Chinese, early 30s, size 12-14 with a pot belly and a big butt but her legs and arms are firm and solid, she's generally big boned, looks like she weighs 65kg+ and around 170cm tall. But her tits are small for such a big girl, such a shame...she's got B cups.

Her massage is excellent like 9/10, she's big so she's gotta make up with for it with a strong massage and good technique, I haven't felt that relaxed in a long time after the massage. She's good at tickle tackling, part 2 I took the $50 first class option, white bros will probably not get offered but if you're asian it's worth a try.

birch
16-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Also at the same shop in best st seven hills described above is an old favorite of mine, Lucy. Probably C or D cups, Chinese with good english skills and in good shape, with just a little extra weight, but fantastic massage and great GFE ++ once you get to know her.

dannyboy
17-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Im also in search of mature asian BBW, any recommendations bro's???

dazboy
07-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Hey does anyone know where lucy went too?

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Im also in search of mature asian BBW, any recommendations bro's???

Hi Dannyboy,

Your search is over!

The best of the best have returned to Snow Lotus:

Sherry, all natural 40 G Cups, BBW at her best, and very toned body too !! This Wednesday

Mia, all natural 36 D Cups, may be 1 to 1.5 size below Sherry but what a beautiful womanly body !! This Tuesday

Book early

Cheers

:love::love:

PBoy
09-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Dannyboy, not my cup of tea but I went to see if there was anything worthwhile at Red Rose last night and there wasa pleasant faced though larger girl named Coco who was the only one that introduced herself. You might like her if that's what you're looking for.

birch
10-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Lucy aka Anna from Ross St Parramatta has established herself a brand new shop with shower and excellent fit out at 14 Kenthurst St Dural. Sorry don't know the shop's number. But I do know they are busy and the place a spotlessly clean, private and generously proportioned. But given the Bible Belt location the services are conservative - initially, at least.

AHLUNGOR
10-09-2013, 11:39 AM
Lucy aka Anna from Ross St Parramatta has established herself a brand new shop with shower and excellent fit out at 14 Kenthurst St Dural. Sorry don't know the shop's number. But I do know they are busy and the place a spotlessly clean, private and generously proportioned. But given the Bible Belt location the services are conservative - initially, at least.

Wow! Dural is a long way away brother Birch !!

birch
10-09-2013, 11:44 AM
Ha! Tell me about it! But I promised I help 'christen' the new shop! Can even say I went back after they were a bit more established. But really it is a distant corner of the city - if it's in 'the hood' though I can recommend it.

AHLUNGOR
10-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Ha! Tell me about it! But I promised I help 'christen' the new shop! Can even say I went back after they were a bit more established. But really it is a distant corner of the city - if it's in 'the hood' though I can recommend it.

Well Brother birch,

I only know too well that somewhere out there, there could be an absolute gem waiting to be explored.

My all time favourite Sophie of 38 F Cups fame from 501 was working at Seven Hills just before she was privatized !! And it was at the SH shop that she finally allowed me to Spanish her to completion and COT - no can do in Newtown as she didn't want to feel sticky all day and can't shower..............lol

I guess, for the right girl, I am only too willing to travel, but how many are as good as Sophie ??

Cheers

:confused2::cry:

mista
10-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Hi Dannyboy,

Your search is over!

The best of the best have returned to Snow Lotus:

Sherry, all natural 40 G Cups, BBW at her best, and very toned body too !! This Wednesday

Mia, all natural 36 D Cups, may be 1 to 1.5 size below Sherry but what a beautiful womanly body !! This Tuesday

Book early

Cheers

:love::love:

which 1 of these is better in the fs department?

mista
10-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Try Summer a Thai girl who works massage on Saturdays at 288 Wattle St, Ultimo. Probably about a size 14. Nice big round ass.

how much for fs?

The OP was asking for a bbw wl and yes wls that do fs!
No point referring punters looking for bbw Asian wls to massage shops unless the ml offers fs!!

AHLUNGOR
10-09-2013, 12:56 PM
how much for fs?

The OP was asking for a bbw wl and yes wls that do fs!
No point referring punters looking for bbw Asian wls to massage shops unless the ml offers fs!!

He did too!

He was asking for WL ,

Sorry, please disregard my suggestions, a pity !!

Cheers

birch
10-09-2013, 12:59 PM
Oops ditto for me too! Sorry