PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Barely legal and tighter than a virgin p@ssy- Shasha @ MyOutCall

Gucci2012
15-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Agency: http://www.myoutcall.com/web/default.aspx

Name: Shasha

Date of visit: May 2013

Girl web link: http://www.myoutcall.com/web/photos/20130313015042.html

Phone: 0488 815 888 or 0488 813 888

Nationality: Chinese

Face: 8/10 – she has a small roundish pixy face. very cute

Body: 8/10 – very slim body.

Height: 160cm

Weight: 45kgs

Breasts: B-cup. big roundish nipples, i wanted to chew on them

Looks: Very young looking high school -student

Skin: slightly tanned skin

Hair: Long, brownish / black hair just past the shoulder

Down Below: soul patch above her clit, but her lips were smooth

Tattoos: no.

DFK: Yes – lots of lip sucking aswell.

GFE: Yes – non robotic or mechanical, she pretty much let me have my way, but i like aggressive girls

BBBJ: Yes

Anal: No

69: Yes

COB: ???

COF: ???

CIM: Yes

Foreplay: 6/10 – i was going to give her a 8/10 but because i had to initiate it i minus 2 points.

Sex: 8.5/10 – her moans had me so turned on it was driving me crazy. its like when i lion has attacked a deer and it whimpers, the lion goes in for the kill, but i had to hold back and not pump furiously.

Massage: ???

Room: 9/10 – Spacious and clean

Bathroom: Fresh towels, body and mouth wash, also very clean and spacious.

Cost: $300 for the hour

Ease of booking: 2 text msg's with a wait period of mere seconds between waiting for replies from MOC reception.

Notes:

Small complaint: I have never had success booking the girl i want...albeit i have failed twice for Tiny and today i failed at Porya. So i asked for recommendation and i was given Shasha or Makko. So i randomly choose Shasha.

When that door opened i quickly looked awaiting the AFP to jump out and arrest me as Shasha looked barely legal, but her warm smile melted my nervousness and kindly ushered me inside the apartment.

I wasnt even there 1 minute and my phone was going crazy with calls from work. Poor Shasha had to stand there and listen to me lie about where i was .

Gucci:"sorry can you take their details and leave it on my desk and i will look into it when i get back from this appointment. Im really busy with this 18year old high school looking chick"

I didnt say the last line, but i wish i did.

I was so lost in her youthful apprearence that i opened my wallet and stuffed her hand with 50's. Luckily she had a cool and honest head and said hey thats too much and handed back $150

chit chat, shower, dfk, fingering, bbbj, 2 loads later and i was heading back to Townhall. If this baby faced doll was more aggressive this would have been a 10/10 experience...actually i'll give this session an Over all score of 9/10 because her love hole was so sweet(during daty) and extremely tight during sex.

She did the same thing as Gene when we were in 69, when i stuck my tongue deep inside her she sat upright on my face and started riding my tongue, like a cow girl.

Over all very happy with this session, definately worth a return visit.

rooter
15-05-2013, 03:23 PM
Haha Gucci. Again by default you have ended up with the hottest girls.
First Gene and now ShaSha !
ShaSha like Gene is the hidden gold of MOC !

Gucci2012
15-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Haha Gucci. Again by default you have ended up with the hottest girls.
First Gene and now ShaSha !
ShaSha like Gene is the hidden gold of MOC !

I think I will give up trying to make booking for Tiny and Porya. And just take the reception lucky dip and take whoever they recommend...it hasn't gone wrong yet.

ethanhunter
15-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Shasha is a darling for sure

Gucci2012
16-05-2013, 06:20 AM
Shasha is a darling for sure

Agree 100% Shasha was great.

I have received some private messages regarding MOC from forum members. Can I just say to all bro's I'm not really the guy to answer much question as I'm only new "baby" status customer to MOC, but 2 of the questions were the most common so I will cover here.

Location: Central station, George St side near the main bus stop.

Reception (friendly or not friendly?): I've never spoken to or even seen reception as I'm always greeted by the girl I booked. All my dealings have been via SMS. But I would say friendly as their replys have been instant and courteous.

x11
16-05-2013, 10:55 AM
keep trying for tiny try a few days in advance.

Gucci2012
16-05-2013, 02:13 PM
keep trying for tiny try a few days in advance.

Nah I'm not book a few days in advance kind of punter because it makes it hard to concentrate at work knowing I have a booking. I'm a right now spur of the moment kind of punter.

So I'm happy to take what or who ever available at the time I feel horny.

rooter
16-05-2013, 02:49 PM
Nah I'm not book a few days in advance kind of punter because it makes it hard to concentrate at work knowing I have a booking. I'm a right now spur of the moment kind of punter.

So I'm happy to take what or who ever available at the time I feel horny.

Just keep riding your luck Gucci ! You are on a roll !
You should continue with this system of making a booking spur of the moment, then that girl is busy, so you take whoever is available, and it's always the hottest girl!
With your luck you will get Marcus next !

Gucci2012
16-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Just keep riding your luck Gucci ! You are on a roll !
You should continue with this system of making a booking spur of the moment, then that girl is busy, so you take whoever is available, and it's always the hottest girl!
With your luck you will get Marcus next !

Ok I'm leaving Australia for the weekend, I will roll the dice when I return on Monday.