PDA

View Full Version : Other VIP massage crows nest - Monica punters beware

SonCon
15-05-2013, 12:45 PM
I worked around the area and have read many posts about this joint so decided to give it a go. the price was pretty cheap $105 for an hour so I thought what the hell...the important thing is that it is close to where I work and I get there easily..

Posts from other forums had a vast variety. both positive and negatives, depends on your luck. If other brothers had been this place, let me know.

I am re-posting from the thread I did on other forums...here it goes...

Went upstair and a girl open the door. Didnt really have any greetings and took me straight into a room. She ask me how long will I be staying and I said 1 hour and paid the money. She then goes away. The place is average looking with only 1 toilet and about 3-4 rooms. The room is only average as well.

And then Monica comes in. MILF, Average. Boobs are saggy. and I was not given any choice. I start some friendly chats but got a cold face.

Part 1 Massage begins, to my surprise, Monica’s massage skills was quite good or maybe my body is just in need of massage, almost every muscle needed loosen up. But still cold face and did not talk much so I gave up from chatting just enjoy the massage

Part 2: Turn around for some sensual massage. again cold face and although she was naked she will not even get close to me…and then willy whacking part, I ask nicely if she can come closer to me and she ask “why”, I said so that I can hug you…she said “No”…WTF?? so no touching and she just got me over the line. Wasnt a happy man when I leave but my muscle did loosen up.

Overall:

If compare to the joints in the area e.g. pure massage, 533 willougby or even SF in the city. There is nothing to compare to, the service was below average and the 1 toilet with very low water pressure is not appealing at all.

I guess for $105 you cant expect much……Will try just one more time before crossing this joint off the list given all positive reviews on other ML but I will book the ones praise by other brothers rather than just rocking up.

I have also heard there is a thai shop (Serenity) just a couple of shop next door, I have not tried it yet but from reading reviews from other forums, it sounds good. Any brothers had tried Serenity, please post review.