PDA

View Full Version : Other Wosrt service ever-at pennys 77

phill64
02-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Just want to share what happened on Sat night 30th Sept. I went to Pennys 77 on Enmore rd in Enmore, i have been going there for 5 years and no problems. Mostly Thai girls, but they had a new girl on called Mandy. She is from Singapore, i thought why not.
Biggest mistake ever, she come in when i was still in the shower and sat on the bed, even then it looked like she was sulking, i asked can she speak english and she grumply said yes, when i went over to lay down the energy was strange even then. She started butterfly kissing my chest and then went to my side, i giggled a little as im ticklish. She sprang up and said what you laugh about. I said im just ticklish.
She started to get really angry at me saying that im drunk, i am on drugs and i need to see a doctor !
This was all in an angry tone. I was totally sober as i had just come from home, im a P plate bike rider, so zero alcohol, and i dont do drugs and im even a non smoker !

I was saying no no it just tickles and im happy, she then stormed out of the room leaving the door wide open leaving me on the bed laying there naked ! i could not believe e what was happening. 5 years and dozing of girls i have never seen anything like this. The mamasan even knows me and was on my side i felt, she gave me $30 dollars back from $110 as this girl insisted on keeping her cut.

I said i am never coming back again and left. Now the best part, i do believe that at closer look that this was a ladyboy post op ! she had full on plastic breast that i have never seen there before and was very broad. And that voice ??? Lets say that i have been to Thai land many times and should of picked it straight away !
So it could of been a blessing that it did not happen !

I then hopped on my bike and went to Kelly Asian flowers and had the best service with the friendliest Chinese girl ! WOW what a night. By the way , as hard as it is to believe this is just how it happened.

Littlewonder
02-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Who did you see at Kellys, There is a new girl there I saw on Saturday she is called IVY and she is good.

phill64
02-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Who did you see at Kellys, There is a new girl there I saw on Saturday she is called IVY and she is good.

Yes !!! Thats who i saw, i was there about 11.30 pm and it was ivy, she was great. So friendly and sexy. I am seeing her again this sat night. Thank god i ran into her , cause it made up for the shit start to my night.

phill64
02-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Yes !!! Thats who i saw, i was there about 11.30 pm and it was ivy, she was great. So friendly and sexy. I am seeing her again this sat night. Thank god i ran into her , cause it made up for the shit start to my night.

:shout:

I should point out, do not believe the comments on the Pennys 77 website as they have been disabled to any new ones. Anyone who has commented on it knows. You go to the roster and then can click on the girls profile and you see comments, when you write a comment then put in the code and press submit , the post would go straight up. But now nothing come up for the last few months. I believe (know ) that they have disabled comments and any new ones are written by the girls /company themselves ! as you would see on Mandys comments. Trust me , its not friendly & great personalty as said on her / his file !

This place has gone to the shite !

AHLUNGOR
02-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Hi brother Phil,.

Thanks for sharing,

You must be pretty pissed off to post your first ever post and file your complaint. And all your 3 posts todate are in this thread.

I just wish that you would have posted some of your other - I'm sure there would be - much better experiences instead.

Welcome to the forum anyway.

Cheers

:cool2:

Littlewonder
02-10-2012, 07:44 PM
I did a report on Ivy a couple of weeks ago she is great.

handbanana
03-10-2012, 10:04 AM
I actually tried to go here a few weeks back but was turned away because it was full. I ended up in Midas and had a terrific massage.

oinkonk
03-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Couple of negatives: Rabbitohs need a better game plan

croney
03-10-2012, 09:20 PM
I've been to Pennys a few times.
Jessica, Jennifer,Angela,Miya and Ivy have all been great.No complaints at all.

I've tried a few times to get Chrystal on the bed but so far unsuccessful.

I thought Ivy was in Melbourne.She is great with a fab butt.

phill64
04-10-2012, 12:33 AM
I've been to Pennys a few times.
Jessica, Jennifer,Angela,Miya and Ivy have all been great.No complaints at all.

I've tried a few times to get Chrystal on the bed but so far unsuccessful.

I thought Ivy was in Melbourne.She is great with a fab butt.

Yes i have had Ivy (the one with a great butt) Jennifer, Miya (she is back, but has put on heaps of weight ) and many others !
and i Have never had a complaint either,thats why this was a shocking surprise. Also all the others are Thai, Mandy is Singapore. He/she was probably on hormone drugs and lost the plot
Anyway i go to Thailand every year, so it will be nice to try different for a while (chinese, korean etc)

phill64
04-10-2012, 12:41 AM
When i first saw her i had my doubts, the height, fake breast, voice. Trust me you can just go there and ask to see some girls, check the roster when she is on. Do this even if your not up for the deed and dont want to part with $, then see for yourself ! Then just say sorry must go, or not this time etc.

In Thailand the ladyboys are normally in their section of bars or soi (street) you can tell as there look so tall and fake. Most of the bars are normal girls.
And no one has mention this before is because she is relatively new to the shop, only about 3 odd months now. And as i said the comments on the website are not written by punters now. Write one yourself press submit and you will never see it come up. All the comments from say the last couple of months are written by them.

phill64
04-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Hey Phill46. Other than the voice and shoulders what else made you sure she was a post op trans?

I've seen the photos on the website and read some reviews on other forums and no one has mentioned this before.

Quite interested to know as I'm going to Thailand this weekend and want to make sure I don't make any mistakes!!

When i first saw her i had my doubts, the height, fake breast, voice. Trust me you can just go there and ask to see some girls, check the roster when she is on. Do this even if your not up for the deed and dont want to part with $, then see for yourself ! Then just say sorry must go, or not this time etc.

In Thailand the ladyboys are normally in their section of bars or soi (street) you can tell as there look so tall and fake. Most of the bars are normal girls.
And no one has mention this before is because she is relatively new to the shop, only about 3 odd months now. And as i said the comments on the website are not written by punters now. Write one yourself press submit and you will never see it come up. All the comments from say the last couple of months are written by them.

TheTiger
05-10-2012, 12:32 PM
I've never been to Penny's, but it sounds like the girl is depressed or homesick. It isn't good for a girl to be working in that mood. It's a bad situation for the girl, the shop and the punter.

Lancelot
05-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Saw Crystal in past, very good service, great bod and fun in the room. They have beautiful rooms and great showers, lots of mirrors. Pity it sounds like things have gone downhill. But if crystal is still there, hopefully she's still a gem.