PDA

View Full Version : General talk Recommendations for a massage + bj?

diddyboi
13-05-2013, 02:41 PM
Hello Punters!

I'm usually only venture into massage places but I'm now looking to somewhere that would give me a massage + BJ as well. I haven't come across anything like this so far - so any recommendations? (close to the CBD ideally).

I even toyed with the idea of just getting one of the TMC girls for a long BJ session, but I never get a reply when I sms the number to ask for more details about the girls.

Thanks!

AHLUNGOR
13-05-2013, 04:07 PM
Hello Punters!

I'm usually only venture into massage places but I'm now looking to somewhere that would give me a massage + BJ as well. I haven't come across anything like this so far - so any recommendations? (close to the CBD ideally).

I even toyed with the idea of just getting one of the TMC girls for a long BJ session, but I never get a reply when I sms the number to ask for more details about the girls.

Thanks!

Most Korean B2B shops will provide BJ as well, mostly are CBJ, some will do BBBJ but I don't go to those often enough to give advice, may be some other brother will help you.

Cheers

ps. you can do a search for shops like Masstige 8, Babylon or Juliets for more details.

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Romeo's or their sister shop, Juliet's is K-girl B2B and CBJ as standard and they have $40 voucher off for next visit.

puntbook
13-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Go to Romeo's. Good facilities and the line up has been very impressive recently.

lamb
13-05-2013, 09:09 PM
I can only echo the above recommendations, Romeos will give what you desire.

Juliet's is far more miss then hit for me these days.

jellyshots
14-05-2013, 08:21 AM
So lamb, any recommendations for the forum punters on the current lineup at Romeo's?

diddyboi
14-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Thank you brothers.

Looks like Romeo's it is! I did try Masstige 8 about half a year back, but got a very cold and uninviting service that I didn't want to go back.

I'll report back once I've had a session.

Punter Poontang
14-05-2013, 04:56 PM
Looks like Romeo's it is! I did try Masstige 8 about half a year back, but got a very cold and uninviting service that I didn't want to go back.

I'll report back once I've had a session.

I think you run that risk at any establishment, and Korean girls have that reputation too .... the key is to pick the one with the friendliest vibe in the intro, not just the hottest one. The "stuck-up stunners" get picked anyways, the less-attractive one's (that can still be fucking hot!) tend to be more enticing in the intro, and often deliver better in the room in order to achieve repeat custom.

Juliet's supposedly has the younger, hotter girls, but the attitude to match. At least at Romeo's, stay an hour and you'll get the $40 discount voucher for your return visit. It's a good incentive to return and build a rapport with one girl, or to select better and try a different girl for some variety the second time around. Midas is also on the up service-wise, CBJ now being offered same as Romeo's, just slightly more expensive over 2 visits without a discount voucher.