PDA

View Full Version : General talk Best R&T & F Serv Shop at St Leonards within 15mins walking distance of Station

Maxie
13-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Hi I am new to this board and the area
'
Thanks for the wealth of information provided by all of the community

Please could you guys let me know any recommendations for the Best Massage (R&T) and Full Service shop at St Leonards within 15mins walking distance of Station?

My favorite place to date has been True Thai massage on Canterbury Rd Dulwich Hill - if anyone knows of a similar place near St Leonards that would be great thanks.

Cheers

Mr Crash and Burn
13-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Serenity Thai massage on pacific highway crows nest. Not sure though how far a walk from the station

zeroun
13-05-2013, 03:41 PM
Serenity is ok but I've found it quite hit and miss. Like girls working during their period and wanting extra for nuding up etc.
VIP bodycare is about 20 meters away and does nude b2b included in the price. I don't think the ML are as attractive as Serenity but they seem more service oriented in my experience.
There aren't many quality FS establishments nearby. Styles at 6 Cleg st is probably your best bet.

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Definitely 6 Cleg St if in St Leonards but if you jump on a train, you'll be in Artarmon in 5 mins (next stop) and you have Hampden Rd and a few others right across from the station.

wilisno
13-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Definitely 6 Cleg St if in St Leonards but if you jump on a train, you'll be in Artarmon in 5 mins (next stop) and you have Hampden Rd and a few others right across from the station.

No need to take the train, at St.Leonards, there's a free bus service that takes you to the door of Artarmon Paradise !

http://www.willoughby.nsw.gov.au/commun ... rmon-Loop/

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Oh yes, totally forgot about that bus, LOL...

dumbling
21-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Hi I am new to this board and the area
'
Thanks for the wealth of information provided by all of the community

Please could you guys let me know any recommendations for the Best Massage (R&T) and Full Service shop at St Leonards within 15mins walking distance of Station?

My favorite place to date has been True Thai massage on Canterbury Rd Dulwich Hill - if anyone knows of a similar place near St Leonards that would be great thanks.

Cheers

Anyone to recommend at True Thai? :)