PDA

View Full Version : Other Kellys Five Dock- September 2012 - Ivy

Littlewonder
23-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Went to see Bella at Five Dock on Thursday arrived at 10:30 and she was booked up until 12:30. So decided to see new girl Ivy.

Ivy is from China (Hong Kong) about 160 cm tall slim build with B cup natural breasts and is hairy down below.

DFK , BBBJ, DATY, Massage, Cuddles were all available.

I hand over the cash for one hours and she leaves the room and returns before I have even undressed, I shower and she gets the towel and dries me off.

We lay on the bed and it isnt long before we are in each others arms and just kiss, she is a good kisser and this contiues for some time then finally I kiss her neck and ears and then work down to her breasts and nipples she likes this.

I move down for some DATY she has a lovely tasty responsive pussy, its a bit hairy, could do with a trim, but I move the hair aside and slip my tongue in. This girl is horny she is already dripping wet. it doesnt take long and she explodes in an intense orgasm.

I move up for some more kissing and cuddle some more, and then she moves down for some BBBJ, she asked me if I wanted a condom for CBJ I said no so she gave me BBBJ. She does a good BBBJ.

By now I am rock hard and she puts the dom on and rides me in cowgirl it isnt long before we both come almost together.

Ivy hardly speaks any English I speak even less Chinese, She is a lovely lady and great service and you cant beat it when you find a girl thats horny.

We had a conversation with the aid of an electronic dictionary. Apparently she has not been working and was just filling in for a friend today, she is not sure if she is going to work so will need to check with management to see if she is in again.

She has obviously worked in the past as she knows her job and is a real professional she is a great lady and her service is up there with the best of them and I was lucky today as she was horny.

I almost forgot to mention when inside her she uses her muscles to clamp on to your member and she has a good strong grip which is a great feeling.

if she works again I will definitely see her again as she is great value for money.