PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 Jennny at Blacktown

Littlewonder
23-09-2012, 08:51 AM
Went to see Jenny on Saturday.

Jenny is from China (Hong Kong) about 163 cm tall slim build with C cup natural breasts. She is pretty with a beautiful smile and come to bed eyes. She is trimmed down below and has a large tatoo between her belly button and love pot. She is not young (30 plus).

I have seen Jenny many times and she is my favourites she is always friendly and fun to be with.

I have been on holidays and havent seen Jenny for over 6 weeks she was never over weight but has lost weight and is too skinny now in my opinion, I told her this and she agreed.

DFK , BBBJ, DATY, Massage, Cuddles are all available.

I hand over the cash for two hours and she leaves the room while I shower.

We lay in each others arms and just kiss for a long time then finnally I kiss her neck and ears and then work down to her breasts and nipples she likes this. She reaches down and strokes my now erect member, I put my hand on her pussy and then slip a finger inside her she obviously likes this.

I move down for some DATY she has a loverly tasty responsive pussy it takes a while but finally she starts to moan and groan and has an orgasm, it was not a strong or powerfull one like she sometimes has.

We then kiss and cuddle some more, and then she moves down for some BBBJ. She is so good at this and does a deep throat taking it all in her mouth. I lay back and enjoy watching her in the mirror, seeing those loverly boobs hanging free. This goes on for some time, there is no hurry we have two hours.

After a while its on with the condom and she climbs on top in cowgirl. This is my favourite position and she rides me moving around as she does so to get the best stimulation. This goes on for some time and finally she expolodes in an organism, thats good she says I said you came before didnt you she said yes but only a little bit that much better.

You slow to come today she says well I did stop my self from coming while she was having a good time so got to get around to it again.

We have another kiss and cuddle and she strokes my member with one hand I then suggest doggy so its on with another dom and I enter her from behind, I nice sight to behold and it isnt long before I expolode inside her. I collapse on the bed exhausted and she cleans me up.

Jenny does speak reasonable English but is some what limmited in anything more than basics.

We relax together arm in arm and then she says shower so its off to the shower and the end of another great session with a lovely lady Jenny.

Jenny works Saturday and Monday at No 40 and Friday at 533, She also works Wednesday as Sammy at No 64.

She is always great value for money.

the wizard
23-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Nice report Bro,
For a 2hrs stint, even more or less I would also enjoy any girl speaking good english - it heightens the GFE with me- so there is good communication in the inbetween moments too.
Though the language of Love - or should i say sex is universal !!!