PDA

View Full Version : Bored in Parramatta

Bangholm
18-09-2012, 12:34 AM
I'm bored in a hotel room in parra and I'm getting the urge, where does one go for a relaxing massage in parra on a Monday night?

AHLUNGOR
18-09-2012, 01:02 AM
I'm bored in a hotel room in parra and I'm getting the urge, where does one go for a relaxing massage in parra on a Monday night?

You may be to late bro, not sure if 22a Hunter still open (FS), or if you have car, go to 22 Brodie Rydalmere, they should be still open.

Good luck

Cheers

Bangholm
18-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Thanks Bro! Looks like both venues are fs which I can't be bothered, with too tired, just wanted a massage before calling it a night..

Will do some hunting so I'm better prepared for tomorrow night :)

Potluck2.0
18-09-2012, 01:31 AM
nothing in parra for massage, if u want that sort of relaxing massage u need to go to juliets in burwood, it's the closest one that will be open this late.

Bangholm
18-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Cold shower and off to bed then. Juliets looks interesting will see if I can get there tomorrow night thanks for the suggestions

Sizematters
18-09-2012, 07:45 AM
Hi bangholm,
We do have ladies that will do a relaxing massage if you want call in to see who is available and to your liking.
22a Hunter st Parramatta
Regards
SM

AHLUNGOR
18-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Thanks Bro! Looks like both venues are fs which I can't be bothered, with too tired, just wanted a massage before calling it a night..

Will do some hunting so I'm better prepared for tomorrow night :)

Well, today is a different story, sounds like you have car, so 55 George St Burwood now an option, some of the best massage girls in town, check out their phone no and roster in the After Report section.

If you can book the lady boss Coco for your session, you are in for a treat!!

Have fun and dont forget to share, oh BTW, they only wish client to post part i these days but i am sure you will enjoy the part ii

Cheers

Bangholm
19-09-2012, 12:47 AM
I was too late again! Didn't finish conference till 9:30 and 55 closed at 10. I'm sick of these cold showers! Looks like I'll wait till I get back to Melbourne now.... Was really looking forward to trying out Sydney ML.
Next time I'll skip the conference :)

CommanderM
19-09-2012, 01:17 AM
midnight delight is located near Westfield on well. better luck next time bro