PDA

View Full Version : Cannot decide!

Junglejuice
11-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Bros

I'm off the leash tonight and can't decide between:

1. Local Massage Shop with 3 nice Thai ML's. Possibly extras on offer. Circa $60 - $100.
2. Nearby FS shop, usually with a selection of 3-4 girls ranging from K-girl, Chinese and Thai. $110 for 30 mins and not a bad service for that either.
3. Go to Babylon or Chequers for spa/sauna/massage and happy ending (possibly extras). Bit of a mission into the city and from past reports very $$$.

What do you think I should do?

Also - how late is 501 Newtown open? Do they offer extras generally? It sounds like it gets super busy and as I haven't been before I wouldn't know who to book. Is it a bad idea to just rock up without a booking?

AHLUNGOR
11-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Bros

I'm off the leash tonight and can't decide between:

1. Local Massage Shop with 3 nice Thai ML's. Possibly extras on offer. Circa $60 - $100.
2. Nearby FS shop, usually with a selection of 3-4 girls ranging from K-girl, Chinese and Thai. $110 for 30 mins and not a bad service for that either.
3. Go to Babylon or Chequers for spa/sauna/massage and happy ending (possibly extras). Bit of a mission into the city and from past reports very $$$.

What do you think I should do?

Also - how late is 501 Newtown open? Do they offer extras generally? It sounds like it gets super busy and as I haven't been before I wouldn't know who to book. Is it a bad idea to just rock up without a booking?

Haha, for me it's easy, if I cannot travel (ie. City locations only) I will see my current no. 1 girl which is the lovely Lisa from Silver Fox (BTW not working today) and if I can travel, then I will go to Burwood to see my former no. 1 girl Coco (aka Ada) at 55 George St Burwood. Either way, I will get the best possible services you can get in a Chinese RnT shop. Don't know about you there Bro.

Sounds like you have plenty of options anyway, so good luck and have fun, please share.

Cheers

:question::question:

Pleasedonot
11-09-2012, 07:40 PM
I request AR from Thai girls if u decided op1

Travelmate
11-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Please share outcome

cisco
11-09-2012, 10:18 PM
I am with ahlungor idea...

TheTiger