PDA

View Full Version : Other Crazy4Thai now also crazy for newtown 501/532, so many young chicks.....

crazy4thai
03-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Well have a few hours to kill this weekend so drop into Newtown 532. I was shock by the fat girl at the desk and I though where is my pretty darling gone. Saw two girl Linda and Jenny both ok and VERY YOUNG but just not my taste. So move across to 501 and miko reconise me even I haven't been for a long time. Meet the famous Michelle and man wasn't she cute or not and I agree with other brothers she is one of the prettiest thing I've seen lately. Sucking part is she was busy and also booked for the next hour. There is a MILF call Susan which I think been there before and also a young one call ivy, which is not really my type. Just when I was about to leave Miko told me she got one more girl coming out name Coco. From my intel I though it was the tall and flat jap girl so I told her no I dont like jap and tall. Then she said no no new coco from china young and pretty. I though what the hell...wait a bit and come coco. For sure not the one you brothers talk about before. Not as pretty as MIchelle but still very nice. So took an hour and test the water.

Her massage is not that good cos I think she has not been in the industry for very long. Having said that she is willing to try and learn and even it is only average. It is much better than many other young girls in city. Part 2 is bit hit and miss, she only took her top off and she was wearing a push up, having said that she must still be at least a B cup. The thing about this girl is she looks very wild and sexy, so even with only her top off if was very nice to look at and she was very friendly. Tug was ok, not much to complain. Overall a good experience and Miko mention it was her first day. I am sure with time she will improve.

Newtown 501/532 for sure is the only chinese massage place that worth going. You should be able to get a reasonable message with a nude tug for 80 bucks, jsut behind my favourite thai messgae which is 60 for half an hour but include B2B. But seriously the quality of the young girls of this shop is quite good and I dont know why it suddently fall off the radar. Well until next time, happy punting boys!!

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Well have a few hours to kill this weekend so drop into Newtown 532. I was shock by the fat girl at the desk and I though where is my pretty darling gone. Saw two girl Linda and Jenny both ok and VERY YOUNG but just not my taste. So move across to 501 and miko reconise me even I haven't been for a long time. Meet the famous Michelle and man wasn't she cute or not and I agree with other brothers she is one of the prettiest thing I've seen lately. Sucking part is she was busy and also booked for the next hour. There is a MILF call Susan which I think been there before and also a young one call ivy, which is not really my type. Just when I was about to leave Miko told me she got one more girl coming out name Coco. From my intel I though it was the tall and flat jap girl so I told her no I dont like jap and tall. Then she said no no new coco from china young and pretty. I though what the hell...wait a bit and come coco. For sure not the one you brothers talk about before. Not as pretty as MIchelle but still very nice. So took an hour and test the water.

Her massage is not that good cos I think she has not been in the industry for very long. Having said that she is willing to try and learn and even it is only average. It is much better than many other young girls in city. Part 2 is bit hit and miss, she only took her top off and she was wearing a push up, having said that she must still be at least a B cup. The thing about this girl is she looks very wild and sexy, so even with only her top off if was very nice to look at and she was very friendly. Tug was ok, not much to complain. Overall a good experience and Miko mention it was her first day. I am sure with time she will improve.

Newtown 501/532 for sure is the only chinese massage place that worth going. You should be able to get a reasonable message with a nude tug for 80 bucks, jsut behind my favourite thai messgae which is 60 for half an hour but include B2B. But seriously the quality of the young girls of this shop is quite good and I dont know why it suddently fall off the radar. Well until next time, happy punting boys!!

Welcome to the forum brother Crazy,

Very nice review for your first AR, thanks for sharing, keep up with the good works!!.......haha

Cheers

Travelmate
03-09-2012, 11:35 AM
I like the summary, brother Crazy. Nice

Mr Crash and Burn
03-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Great review Crazy man. I disagree with one statement however "501/532 is the only Chinese shop worth going to". You obviously haven't travelled around much. It may appear as best value for dollar, but sometimes value for dollar doesn't transfer into best performances per dollar. It's like buying chuck steak and expecting it to taste like scotch fillet. Not that it applies to everyone though.

By the way, what is your favourite Thai shop? I am on the lookout for a new project girl as my current has gone from wanting to have fun to wanting to become Mrs Crash and Burn and I need a get out of jail for free card. Hsvevyou been to 282 prince's highway banksia which was previously andover street Carlton?

lonely heart
03-09-2012, 07:45 PM
I tried this new CoCo in 501 too. Had a very similar experience. Her boobs is so nice but shame that extra is limited for now with only soso massage. Seems my legit massage plus FS combination is still the best way to go these days.

I do have to say that I was surprise how many young girls was on this Sunday. For those who like young talent and willing to spend the time and money, it may be a good time to go back to 501/532. The only alternative I see with the same value is Burwood 55 and 460A belmore. Other than that thai shops such as Oasis and 429 Leichhardt still represents better value.

Mr Crash and Burn
03-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Young girls at 460A Belmore???

crazy4thai
04-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Where is this place at Belmore more detail please lonely heart. What is their going rate there.

lonely heart
04-09-2012, 06:47 PM
460A burwood road belmore. Old run down massage join with most old ladies. But there has been some good young talent there ever now and then. Emma and Diana use to be the top young girls there. Currently Sunny is top of the chart but I have yet to try. Btw whoever u go for in this place, avoid Cloudy, very rude and ask for an arm and leg for extra.

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2012, 07:09 PM
460A burwood road belmore. Old run down massage join with most old ladies. But there has been some good young talent there ever now and then. Emma and Diana use to be the top young girls there. Currently Sunny is top of the chart but I have yet to try. Btw whoever u go for in this place, avoid Cloudy, very rude and ask for an arm and leg for extra.

Well, if i am ever out this way, 55 George St Burwood will be the place to be mannnn, no mucking around

Cheers

lonely heart
04-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Well, if i am ever out this way, 55 George St Burwood will be the place to be mannnn, no mucking around

Cheers
For a long time......finally somthibg u and me agree on. Good thing about 55 is u can ask coco up front what u want and she will do her best to get u there. Very good owner. And if there is muck up, u can always fix it next door.

lonely heart
09-09-2012, 01:12 PM
On the advise of brother crazy4thai I went down and do a check out today and OH MY GOD, there is two more new girls there is the famous Michelle. Then there is the hot and pretty CoCo. New girl Fiona looks innocent and a hot tall chick call Vicky.

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 01:15 PM
On the advise of brother crazy4thai I went down and do a check out today and OH MY GOD, there is two more new girls there is the famous Michelle. Then there is the hot and pretty CoCo. New girl Fiona looks innocent and a hot tall chick call Vicky.

Hey Brother LH, you are referring 501/532 are you?
Coco is Michelle's friend ...

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 01:34 PM
I thought Amy (Wed) in 501 no longer work there.

There are some new one ..... one of my friend try a MILF call Laura. (Tuesday), she can massage okay. - Mando and Canton. Very seasoned ML

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah! There is another new one called KELLY - big tits, bit shy! maybe some brother can change her customer approach and turn her wild!

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Of course, I almost forget to mention Tina, she is a good all rounder!!

Brother Lonely, do you agree of my comment?

lonely heart
09-09-2012, 02:18 PM
I am not sure about Amy, Tina is young but only soso face and I heard she charge an arm and leg for extra. Kelly services can various from customer to customer so I give up on her already.

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 02:51 PM
I am not sure about Amy, Tina is young but only soso face and I heard she charge an arm and leg for extra. Kelly services can various from customer to customer so I give up on her already.

I am talking about NEW kelly, Brother LH, you may refer to old Kelly

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 02:52 PM

Tina charge arm and leg?? For what??
Please PM me !
Thanks brother

lonely heart
09-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Went I went to 532 recently, I had to choose between Tina and Candy (the new one) so I went with Candy coz she is busty and I wasn't disappointed...

There is a new candy?? That I don't know....busty too?? Man I got to try, can u go all in or only nude HJ??

Travelmate, I am talking about the new big boobs Kelly. As for Tina I heard she is pricy for everything but of course u can bargain.

crazy4thai
09-09-2012, 03:28 PM

Haha lucky I am one step ahead of lonely heart. Saw Vicky yesterday and she is smoking hot, but mid age type still very eatable.

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 05:33 PM
There is a new candy?? That I don't know....busty too?? Man I got to try, can u go all in or only nude HJ??

Travelmate, I am talking about the new big boobs Kelly. As for Tina I heard she is pricy for everything but of course u can bargain.

I never bargain ..... chocolate still there!!! maybe Travelmate is lucky! My arms and legs still there after I finish!
I may try again !!! haha

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 05:35 PM

New big boobs Kelly (Hong Kong) is not my cup of tea!!! Maybe AHLUNGOR will like this type ...

I definitely will not meet her again

tpol
09-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Crazy4thai, is vicky from taiwan?

If so she has been there for a while. To my eyes, shes not bad for a milf. Body is good too but the ceasarean scar turned me a but off. But fun girl nevertherless.

Travelmate
10-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Crazy4thai, is vicky from taiwan?

If so she has been there for a while. To my eyes, shes not bad for a milf. Body is good too but the ceasarean scar turned me a but off. But fun girl nevertherless.

ceasarean scar is a big cross for TRAVELMATE!

lonely heart
10-09-2012, 08:50 AM
No this is not the same vicky although features are very similar. Tall, slim, long legs, sexy......

I have not seen the "full set" yet and may be Crazy4thai can give some detail description since you are one step ahead of me.

Travelmate
10-09-2012, 10:33 AM
No this is not the same vicky although features are very similar. Tall, slim, long legs, sexy......

I have not seen the "full set" yet and may be Crazy4thai can give some detail description since you are one step ahead of me.

It is hard to believe brother Lonely heart got beaten by someone else to test drive new product there

lonely heart
10-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Low key low key, otherwise it will be so obvious who I am......����

TheTiger
24-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Exactly cookie ... some of my AR are posted the same day, sometimes I wait 2-3 weeks.

saji1001
26-10-2012, 02:01 AM
Helo lonely heart could you please let me know any fucking at 460 burwood how much they charge etc... thnaks

saji1001
26-10-2012, 02:04 AM
Helo Travelmate have you been to 460 burwood rd belmore is it a good place? only bj or more extra any chance of FS? Thanks

crazy4thai
28-10-2012, 05:49 AM
This place mostly old pork chop like 143 Marrickville and most of the old ones will do FS. There are ever now and then some young and good talent. You just need to sample it before you go in.

lonely heart
28-10-2012, 04:50 PM
This place mostly old pork chop like 143 Marrickville and most of the old ones will do FS. There are ever now and then some young and good talent. You just need to sample it before you go in.

The young girls will ask city price in this place for extra. Having said that last time I fuck Sunny was my best sex for a while. Call today and want a second encounter but the boss say she is on holiday. WTF again?? Must be scoop up by some rich sugar daddy. End up in Newtown with my lovely Vicky. Had a wonderful time and come out very relaxed.

Run into new girl Julia. Very hot and nice girl. May go back for her next week.

slarty
28-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Has the going rate for nude ($30) changed here (ie 501/532 Newtown)? Went to 501 recently and was asked for more than that.....

guān liáo
28-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Its still the same, although one or two of the pretty young girls may sometimes ask for more

Mr Crash and Burn
28-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Is/was Sunny a 501/532 girl or a 460 Belmore girl...I lost track.

crazy4thai
30-10-2012, 07:44 AM
i think Sunny is a belomore girl.

As for the price in Newtown, it is still $30 ans $50. Somw girl will try to get abit more, you can just say everyone is charging 30/50 take it or leave it. 80% of the time the girls will say ok...

slarty
30-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Thanks Guys, wish I'd handled it that way. Maybe next time....

lonely heart
31-10-2012, 08:14 AM
Another method way to ensure you are not going to waste a single dollar. Get all the price right with the girl first. Tell her what you want and ask how much she want. I know for some brothers will say the is not so nice and destory the mood. All I have to say is massage girls brough this on themselves by purring price up and many over charging. Don't think this is just me being stingy, Many more customer use this tactics these days. The days for using $30 to test the water is long gone.

Travelmate
02-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Yeah the old Candy was not very good apparently. The new one is much better. I only had a quickie with her (30 min massage & HJ) so I can't say whether it gets better or not.

is she the one wearing glass?

lonely heart
02-11-2012, 05:08 PM
is she the one wearing glass?

There has always been only one candy. Slim, skinny, not so pretty......