PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 Aussie Girl LISA - Blacktown 40

sexru
03-09-2012, 12:23 AM
Father's Day Outing, look like today will be a quite day in most brothel in town. Drop into Blacktown 40 what's new being
away for few months oversea, just as I walk in Vincent (Reception) tell me they have aussie girl working tonight if I am
interested. Why not have a look! thinking must be a mature age lady will be coming throught the door. Boy I was proven
wrong in walk a 6 foot tall girl with olive skin tone girl.

- Lisa 19 - 21 years old
Bust: B+
Size: Slim 6 body - (Well tone no baby fat)
Height: about 6 feet
Good Attitude not the pushing type, not like some asian girls in other.
a little pricey as her, the standard price doesn't apply to her. 30min - 120/ 45min - 150/ 60min - 200

Well why not give her a go? paid for 45min went in take a shower as usual. we start off with a little light massage and foreplay,
I ask if BBBJ available the reply $40 so I give a miss, stuck to the CBJ, her skill was tight, smooth motion keeping eye on my reaction.
At this point I feel I might not last, when she saw and knew I about cum she start to slow down and tease my little bro. With that I cool
down a bit, once I am ready on a little lube her smooth shave pussy. Feels so tight as you enter, I feel she haven't being work long
in the business. Try out a few position finish off in the doggy. It feel having sex with GF, she not in any hurry to finish the session at all. we went
slight over the time, she just take her time with you. over all the session it great it have being awhile I have a good time with a Aussie girl, most
of the time not a good time finish. As I was leaving the door Vincent intro me another new girl (Ice), a quick glace

Ice - Chinese,
very busty C cup,
again tall girl,
body 8 - 10 well tone as well not slim,
English N/A (I was on the way out did not talk to her)
May be next week.

happy punting boys.

punther
03-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the review. Good to see posts about white/caucasian WLs.

TheTiger
04-09-2012, 10:35 AM
I'm anti-extra charges. It kills the mood every time for me. I would rather the "all inclusive" price paid upfront. The $40 for BBBJ makes Blacktown 40 up to $100 dearer than many of the city shops.

Littlewonder
04-09-2012, 05:01 PM
I think the extra is for an Ausie girl! I have seen a few girls at Blacktown, but usually see Jenny and Wawa both of when give Bbbj kissing DATY sex as often as you can etc all in an hour for $140 never any extra charges.

TheTiger
04-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Aussie girl should give discount ... their service is not as good as Azian !!!

Grygor
05-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Was this girl working at Bermill St, Kogarah as Tara? She is a tall, slim blonde.

Littlewonder
06-09-2012, 12:43 AM

I have to agree with you there Tiger

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2012, 09:21 AM

Based on common sense and logic, definitely yes, but unfortunately the industry works off another economic principle which is supply and demand, enough said.

Cheers

TheTiger
06-09-2012, 09:56 AM
True Ahlungor, but you can't "demand" a cauc girl do anything ... :)

They need more leather, whips and chains in my opinion.

Littlewonder
06-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Give me an Asian lady any day they are so much better only dissadvantage is the limited English but sometimes even this can add to the fun if you stay positive.

I would just love to see Sammy / Jenny right now, saw a 20 year old Japanese girl yesterday cost 150 pound ($250 Aust) for 1 hour. she was nice but no kissing, covered Bj pretty ordinary, sex in cowgirl, nice tight pussy, her pussy was bushy, she came twice I came, she said you want a shower, I showered return for round 2 only 30 minutes gone? She was dressed WTF so I left.

No service like we get at home.

TheTiger
06-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Agree with you Littlewonder.