PDA

View Full Version : Complaint moc suggestion

donodini
07-05-2013, 09:25 PM
- buy new towels please!

MyOutCall Australia
07-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Yes sure. We have already put this into the bucket list 2013.

Sextus
07-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Yes sure. We have already put this into the bucket list 2013.

To do before you die??
Don't hold your breath then donodini! :shout:

Eureka
07-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Hey MOC Bros & Bros generally
Log on (don't have to register to look) to Brands Exclusive
- They have top brands often on clearance
- I just bought 1,200 thread count king sheets for $170 ... I know these are normally over $400
- I have also bought excellent quality towels on line from Brands Exclusive

And B4 someone asks - no I am not associated - I am in heavy engineering - LOL
I sound like a bit of a goose giving this advice on a sex forum !!! :) :) :)

uber
07-05-2013, 10:25 PM
- I just bought 1,200 thread count king sheets for $170 ... I know these are normally over $400

Don't be defensive. This is a public service.

Thread count is serious business.

MyOutCall Australia
08-05-2013, 04:03 AM

For personal purpose, my private bedliners, sheets etc are all with 1200 threads. Those are the best quality at OZ. However for business purpose, you never imagine how hard MOC recpetionist need to work out daily for the large & high quality towels based on the numbers of bookings MOC get everyday. It is a hard job. Receptionist even do not have enough time to wash & clean them at the end of the shifts.

That's why i bought those "kids towels" for moc daily use. they are small & thin, and easy to wash & dry clean. they save the spaces. and they are for many uses by MOC gals. hahah..:grimace:

anyway, i will put this into serious consideration at next stage as many complaints about towels we've already received during last 2 months...

thanks guys for your proper suggestion.

Is it a good idea to change to all new kids' towels again?

duncan

MyOutCall.COM

rooter
08-05-2013, 06:29 AM
That's why i bought those "kids towels" for moc daily use. they are small & thin, and easy to wash & dry clean. they save the spaces. and they are for many uses by MOC gals. hahah..:grimace:
Is it a good idea to change to all new kids' towels again? MyOutCall.COM

The kid's towels are great!
At a recent session everything was serious and formal but once I wrapped the kids towel around myself and was parading around with my erection bobbing up and down underneath a picture on the the towel, the girl started laughing, and once you make a girl laugh you already have her panties halfway down and it's all good from then on. Laughter is the best foreplay! It turned out to be an awesome session thanks to the kid's towels.

MyOutCall Australia
08-05-2013, 07:14 AM
The kid's towels are great!

Yeah, that is exactly why We are using them. :cool2:

CunningLinguist
08-05-2013, 09:56 AM
I thought the towels were ok!

I haven't been to Mastige8 for a while but I remember that there towels were not water absorpent! They must have got them on sale somewhere...

CunningLinguist
08-05-2013, 10:21 AM
How you can have the nerve to justify those kiddies towels which are so tattered and worn is beyond me...
If they're so good, why is your shop the only one to use them?

My towels were ok, they must have a mix of old and new

Gucci2012
08-05-2013, 11:33 AM
Bedside wet wipes. If you want 2nd rounds it saves a) time

b) water

c) towel useage

d) makes cleaning privates easier than tissue paper

And my other suggestion.... I will contact you off line.

karlasyd
08-05-2013, 04:22 PM

Gosh, I should have come in and have a look few days ago. Just got my sheets in Sheriden and cost me a BOMB!!! :cry:

Eureka
08-05-2013, 05:31 PM
Gosh, I should have come in and have a look few days ago. Just got my sheets in Sheriden and cost me a BOMB!!! :cry:

Never mind :(
If you sign up Karla you will get an email a day - so don't know if you want more email :)
But Brands Exclusive I have found to be the best.
Mainly directed at women with lots of women's labels on sake at times ..Plus shoes ... now I don't get shoes but you girls never seem to get enough.

They don't sell everything but more like name says "Brands" on sale (sometimes replaced stock slashed):
- clothes (mainly women's but men's too)
- shoes
- bags
- Jewelry :)
- saucepans (Scanpan & the like) plus other cookware.

I have bought heaps - just pick something up when it looks good / often then put it away for Christmas for family or friends

Enjoy your sheets :) and tell him to stop rolling over and pulling them off you now winter is around the corner :)

MyOutCall Australia
08-05-2013, 08:05 PM
How you can have the nerve to justify those kiddies towels which are so tattered and worn is beyond me...
If they're so good, why is your shop the only one to use them?

Kids towels are great towels sifu brotha, but just bit old and need to get replaced.

They are good & funny for use.

MyOutCall Australia
09-05-2013, 04:32 AM
Sorry Duncan, have you been to a 4 or 5 star hotel where the towels are nice and thick and large?
Nothing beats a good thick towel.

yes, i agree hotel towels are always more comfortable than kids' ones. I really need hire a pro towels cleaning services to make it everyday.

MyOutCall Australia
09-05-2013, 04:33 AM

yes, sheriden will cost you a lot for 1200 threads. mine are with this brand.

are you a girl? :miao:

x11
09-05-2013, 09:49 AM
I noticed in the bathroom when I recently used your services there was a cup with cigarettes in it. a razor stuck to the shower wall .... is that for the customers use. the girls use or for 'fun' use? and there was a pile of wet towels in the bathtub.

these little things didn't put me off but certainly didn't add to the mood. maybe it just added to the gfe experience lol

having a chair in the room would be good too.

IExperiment
09-05-2013, 09:58 AM
I noticed in the bathroom when I recently used your services there was a cup with cigarettes in it. a razor stuck to the shower wall .... is that for the customers use. the girls use or for 'fun' use? and there was a pile of wet towels in the bathtub.

these little things didn't put me off but certainly didn't add to the mood. maybe it just added to the gfe experience lol

having a chair in the room would be good too.

I notice that too but I dont mind that I think it is acceptable at least you know how many times the beds been used for that day :)
My only suggestion is I prefer to walk on towel or matt in the bathroom not on the cold wet tyles.

karlasyd
25-05-2013, 07:59 PM
Enjoy your sheets :) and tell him to stop rolling over and pulling them off you now winter is around the corner :)

Lol, Eureka, I don't have much shoes/handbags around... for the one who will pull off my sheets/blanket will either get kicked off the bed or a get d cranky look in the morning. Love the bed to myself cos I don't move around much or play tug of war when I sleep, that explains why I'm still sleeping alone...

yes, sheriden will cost you a lot for 1200 threads. mine are with this brand.

are you a girl? :miao:

Oh, I just get another brand last week for a cheaper price, and I'm happy that my Sheriden is back this week. Nothing beats a good sleep under soft and smooth sheets... and yes, I am... :)

Eureka
25-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Lol, Eureka, I don't have much shoes/handbags around... for the one who will pull off my sheets/blanket will either get kicked off the bed or a get d cranky look in the morning. Love the bed to myself cos I don't move around much or play tug of war when I sleep, that explains why I'm still sleeping alone...

Mmm ... You shouldn't be sleeping alone with winter coming - feels like a cold one might be in store this year.
You need a warm body to keep you warm & all snuggily LOL !!!

ilovefs
25-05-2013, 08:28 PM
I was thinking of all the towels at my favourite 64 Alexander that have my DNA on them LOL. I bet its every fucking one!

Enjoy fellas LOL

karlasyd
25-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Mmm ... You shouldn't be sleeping alone with winter coming - feels like a cold one might be in store this year.
You need a warm body to keep you warm & all snuggily LOL !!!

ahhh... you have no idea how much i wished to be kept warm and all snuggily... :( hahaha... do you have any colleagues who have good personality and yet still single and available? hahaha

Eureka
25-05-2013, 08:42 PM
ahhh... you have no idea how much i wished to be kept warm and all snuggily... :( hahaha... do you have any colleagues who have good personality and yet still single and available? hahaha

I'll put my thinking cap on for you :)
Plus Sei might have some ideas !!!

What are your "criteria" Karla ???
More "specification" will make our job easier LOL !!

karlasyd
25-05-2013, 08:54 PM
lol... thanks for the nice thought, my 'criteria' is simple good personality with decent looks, don't like guy that lies to impress. hmmm... what else... family man... the list might can circle the earth twice or trice... hahaha... and the last one would be doesn't mind that I'm a WL? :D

Eureka
25-05-2013, 09:02 PM
lol... thanks for the nice thought, my 'criteria' is simple good personality with decent looks, don't like guy that lies to impress. hmmm... what else... family man... the list might can circle the earth twice or trice... hahaha... and the last one would be doesn't mind that I'm a WL? :D

Very reasonable expectation .. I'm sure they will be lining up !!!
And my recent "experience" has taught me that if you are a sweet girl your "working" status is irrelevant !!!

karlasyd
25-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Very reasonable expectation .. I'm sure they will be lining up !!!
And my recent "experience" has taught me that if you are a sweet girl your "working" status is irrelevant !!!

oh "someone" is lucky... hahaha... my past experience tells me that, guys can really create big drama with your 'working' status. Why are you back late? So you are enjoying everyday, huh? @.@

hahaha

Eureka
25-05-2013, 09:26 PM
oh "someone" is lucky... hahaha... my past experience tells me that, guys can really create big drama with your 'working' status. Why are you back late? So you are enjoying everyday, huh? @.@

hahaha

"Back Late" ????
Yes I'm good. ... But missing someone at the moment :(

karlasyd
25-05-2013, 09:37 PM
"Back Late" ????
Yes I'm good. ... But missing someone at the moment :(

I mean why am I home late... just being very suspicious, controlling and inconsiderate... call off the relationship cos I found out that he is someone else besides me.

yea, its getting cold as well... I'm sure 'someone' would like to be warm and all snuggily with 'someone else' hahaha... I'm sure you don't need me to teach you what to do... the report is IMPRESSIVE... hahahaha... when is the next one coming? hahaha

Eureka
25-05-2013, 09:53 PM
I mean why am I home late... just being very suspicious, controlling and inconsiderate... call off the relationship cos I found out that he is someone else besides me.

yea, its getting cold as well... I'm sure 'someone' would like to be warm and all snuggily with 'someone else' hahaha... I'm sure you don't need me to teach you what to do... the report is IMPRESSIVE... hahahaha... when is the next one coming? hahaha

Stupid him then !!!
No idea if she will post more of our first night !!!
Feeling a bit embarrassed actually :-/

karlasyd
25-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Stupid him then !!!
No idea if she will post more of our first night !!!
Feeling a bit embarrassed actually :-/

you should be proud cos you get 'reviewed' hahahha :shout:

jellyshots
26-05-2013, 09:40 AM

hahaha

I think that's something couples need to work out up front. You have to expect a little suspicion if you continue working. Most girls have some sort of boundary that they don't cross and leave just for their special guy. If you don't have those boundaries, you can't really expect him to have any either. Girls can create all sorts of drama too - why is he late home, he can get anybody, etc...

I can say that from a punter's perspective, you know that your woman can have her pick of men. As punters, we're almost predisposed to being used to paying for GFE. It's a hard thing to move past sometimes.

Most of my miscommunication with my gf are more to do with language barrier. Luckily we can both laugh misunderstandings off :cool2:

Eureka
26-05-2013, 09:41 AM

Well this is like Deja Vu moment !!! :)

What an invitation from a very interesting and by photo sexy girl !!!
Come on guys .. any pass the filter ..
- Single
- Decent looks
- Family oriented
- Good personality
- Confident in their own value so no need to lie / embellish their position
- Comfortable with Karla being a WL

Come forward you that think you qualify !!!

Note on last criteria / my opinion:
Some guys I think are very hypocritical about this although I understand it is not easy.
But if it because you think "she is doing a bad thing" then I think if she is basically a good person she is WAY in front of:
- car salesmen that convince a young person to sign up for a car they know they cannot afford on interest rates that are a disgrace !!
- girls flogging makeup that is 1000% mark up on costs that is tested on animals and they don't need anyway !!

I could go on and and on on - my point is there are people out there doing very distasteful things in "normal" jobs !!
Look in a mirror & think ...
Then look at Karla's avatar ...
Read her posts ...

And if you fit her criteria ... why not ??
I would !!

jellyshots
26-05-2013, 10:29 AM
I think Karla should define decent looks. Some guys may not float her boat...

With the last criteria, I think that this one is the most difficult one for both a punter and WL. My opinion on the last one is that if you are exclusive with her sexually, then she needs to at least be exclusive with you in some way. I can't comment too much on this because my gf never did FS and Eureka, from what I have gathered, Sei is no longer working in the industry. This situation is very different from a WL who wants to both remain in the industry and have a bf...

karlasyd
26-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Eureka, thanks for advertising me here widely in this forum... hahaha... I do agree what jellyshots says it would be hard for the last criteria. If I'm a guy I would be suspicious too, putting aside the suspicious issue, it will be hard to imagine that your girl is having an intimacy session with other guys.

MOCjames
26-05-2013, 03:52 PM
- buy new towels please!

:surprise:support moc

Eureka
26-05-2013, 03:55 PM
Eureka, thanks for advertising me here widely in this forum... hahaha... I do agree what jellyshots says it would be hard for the last criteria. If I'm a guy I would be suspicious too, putting aside the suspicious issue, it will be hard to imagine that your girl is having an intimacy session with other guys.

If the connection is real enough it can overcome anything !!!
But then I suspect I am a foolish, incurable romantic :)
Stuck with it - too late to change & get rational & sensible !!

wilisno
26-05-2013, 03:57 PM
:surprise:support moc
Haha ! That's the first I think ! A receptionist, not the owner, comes online to promote the agency ! Good on you James ! ;) ;) ;)

puntingpete
28-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Not happy with MOC these days.... Have been stood up twice now in the space of 4 weeks.... Got to do better than that guys.... Parking is crap as it is... cant expect me to wait hours on end when I'm always 5-10mins early and had a confirmed booking....:anger:

wilisno
28-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Not happy with MOC these days.... Have been stood up twice now in the space of 4 weeks.... Got to do better than that guys.... Parking is crap as it is... cant expect me to wait hours on end when I'm always 5-10mins early and had a confirmed booking....:anger:
What's the story so they can respond ?

puntingpete
28-05-2013, 03:43 PM
Story is pretty simple.
First time it happenned. Booked for a sat in the morning. Got told girl was late as train was delayed. Asked to cone back after 3 hrs.... and this only was communicated after i was already there advising i was ready to come up.... that was ok... i mean if the trains are fucked then so be it.... when i saw the girl, she said there was some confusion with the booking... wtf... could have just told me and i would have been less annoyed...
second time.... rocked up at the agreed on time and was told the girl only saw the sms thennn so needed 1hr to do makeup..... uuuuummmmm i dont think that it takes THAT long, right. It was obvious the prev person extended. This happenned after i had already parked at the shopping centre across the road... what a waste of parking money....

this has happenned with other places... so i dont hold anything against them for delays.. shit happenns... but the other places would either offer me a few beers whilst waiting or take some money off for the parking.... i dont think i should have to ask... its not like its my first time there... have easily spent thousands there.

well... thats that... ive had my say... will move onto other agencies....

MyOutCall Australia
28-05-2013, 11:37 PM
pungtingpete brotha,

Very interesting to see ur story here. Relax,

Pls put Down following info here, and after we confirm ur booking. Session, we will give all details out to public !

Booking session date and time!
Booking gal name.
Receptionist is female or male?

Both times info. You exactly know the above information.

Your mobile number which is used to bookings. You can send phone number via pm@syd99.

Currently no any MOC receptionist exactly could remind ur all this. I am sure I will make it out to public.

MOC

We have not received any complaint via MOC site form yet. You could have done this days ago for beers and discount if they are true.

Do it the right way. I work out for sure.

Max Impact
30-05-2013, 02:27 AM
Hi Duncan, what about a $20 discount if we bring our own towel? Just like going to Bondi Beach lol.

IExperiment
30-05-2013, 02:33 AM
Hi Duncan, what about a $20 discount if we bring our own towel? Just like going to Bondi Beach lol.

Hows your trip trouble maker :)

Max Impact
30-05-2013, 08:01 AM
Epic!:-)))

able
31-05-2013, 01:15 AM
Why can't I get a xhit day and enjoy a discount at moc....

**bad joke**

can't complain abt moc at all

Gucci2012
31-05-2013, 05:51 AM
Why can't I get a xhit day and enjoy a discount at moc....

**bad joke**

can't complain abt moc at all

Agreed, I was hoping for some epic fail on behalf of MOC during my bookings so I can complain and get some freebies....but all my bookings were near perfection with no possible reason to complain or whine. :-( good show MOC.

Green Dragon
31-05-2013, 05:35 PM

I use Frette (http://www.frette.com/new-at-frette/bedding-collections/doppio-linen.html#). If it's good enough for the Queen of England, then it's good enough for me.

BTW, 1200 thread count is not good. They won't last long and will be too thin. When it comes to thread count in linen, bigger numbers are not better. In fact, some of the finest linen available has a thread count of 100 or 200. What you're looking for is two things: the quality of the thread, and a good merchant should have some on hand to examine; and the quality of the weave.

MyOutCall Australia
01-06-2013, 04:25 AM

haha, do not worry max impact brotha.

new towels are coming soon.

cheers

Max Impact
01-06-2013, 07:42 AM
Im gonna come and check out your new towels and do an AR on them, Duncs!

As soon as I get back!

aznbreaka
03-06-2013, 03:10 AM
Some viet girls :)

Jimmy Rustles
03-06-2013, 01:30 PM
^ this.

having some vietnamese girls would be great. they're on par with korean girls IMO