PDA

View Full Version : Japanese

HighFlyer
02-09-2012, 08:21 AM
This used to be one of my favorite shops for many years, but it has been a while since I paid a visit.
Sat night is always a crazy night to punt, but it was still early and hoped to beat the rush of guys that come later in the evenings after missing out on freebies at clubs etc.

Nothing much changed inside, even bumped into Linda boss who is very helpful and a lovely lady.

Only one Aussie girl (not my type) when I arrived and damn 7 girls busy already.
Linda told me to wait as she knows what I like and said some girls would be finishing soon.

Sure enough they started coming out one by one... sorry i cant recall the names.
Korean - young stunning supermodel type. Most guys would snap her up in an instant. But I've learned my lessons on those princess types too many times.
China - tall, slim..def fuckabale
Taiwan - cute and looks very friendly - I'm going back to try her.
Japan - 1st day at the shop

I took the Japanese girl (maybe Yumi ?). Had just flown in from Qld but has worked before.
Awesome English for a Japanese. 24 from Osaka, size 8 and that lovely Japanese manner.
She is all safe and unfortunately no kissing - damn shame as she has a pretty face.
Allowed a few positions and even CBJ was pretty good.
Used a bit too much lube so not much feeling down below.
So, overall not a wild Jap girl, more like GFE but without the kissing.

$160 for the hour.

OnTheTop
02-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the review and the summary of the girls.... this shop seems to be a worth visit one.