PDA

View Full Version : Other The Site, Granville

sehnsucht
25-08-2012, 12:21 PM
After an unsuccessful and frustrating night trying to punt in the Penrith & St Marys region on Thurs night and only seeing drugged out oldies on offer I decided to head to The Site, I don't go here too often as it is rather pricey at $160 for 30 mins but the girls are usually of much better quality than elsewhere.

Pulled up at 10pm and parked my car, there is plenty of on site discreet parking here and it is in an industrial area so no worries of being seen by the public. Rang the buzzer and went upstairs, very classy looking building I believe this place used to be a strip club a few years ago. Was asked if I wanted to sit in the bar or a private room, opted for the private room, my problem with punting is I can never remember the ladies names but I was shown 3 ladies, one old Aussie shagger who stunk of ciggarettes, a young Italian lady with bad attitude and a beautiful tall leggy Australian blonde pretty sure her name was Holly, chose Holly for 30 mins.

She leads me up to the room and makes some small talk with me asking how my day was etc, a big happy smile on her face the whole time, get into the room and she performs a sexual health check on me and gives me the OK and tells me to shower, I jump in the shower and she leaves the room, I finish showering and lay on the bed and waiting for her to come back. She walks back in and comes over and sits on the side of the bed and starts stroking my chest, she is wearing a tight short skirt, lacy top and heels, she would have to be about a size 6 and beautiful straight long blonde hair. I start playing with her tits while shes stroking my body and she lets out a few moans and then hops up and gets undressed, I'm blown away by her body, absolutely gorgeous and her long legs are driving me crazy.

She starts rubbing her body all over me and puts her tits in my mouth a few times, they are small but match her frame, moves down and starts stroking my cock which is absolutely raging at this point, gives the shaft a few licks the puts a condom on and gives me THE BEST bj I have ever received, even better than any BBBJ I have gotten, she varies her technique playing with the head then bobbing up and down real deep hard and fast, the BJ went for a good 15 mins and I had to get her to slow down a few times so I didnt explode, she looks up at me with my cock in her hand and says "im going to fuck it now" and climbs on top of me while kissing my neck, slides in to her gorgeous tight pussy and she absolutely fucked the living day lights out of me for 10 mins straight, it was the hardest most energetic fuck I've ever had, normally I swap and change a few positions but she was so good on top I just layed there and enjoyed it, blew a massive load inside her and she cleaned me up and gave me a nice massage while we had a chat.

She said she doesn't work very often as she just pops in occasionally when she needs the cash, I think her enthusiasm came from the fact she doesn't do this everyday. Overall an amazing experience, would love to go back and book her for an hour or more.

Looks 8.5/10
CBJ 9/10
Sex 9/10

Overall service 9/10

mannykay
25-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Damn! You're on a roll dude! Keep it up!

Sounds like the type of punt I need right now.

sehnsucht
25-08-2012, 02:58 PM
im heading out again tonight to punt actually haha, not sure where yet but ill see where the night takes me

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Damn! You're on a roll dude! Keep it up!

Sounds like the type of punt I need right now.

Yeap, Brother sehnsucht is on fire!!

I can identify with that, before I registered in the old forum and posted my first post, I was just looking and looking and looking and until one day, BANG, feel like I need to post and never turned back.

I think it's very normal and he is pretty good at it too.

Cheers

Johnstar
26-08-2012, 12:40 AM
Man, I love your post. I am learning from you everyday.

mannykay
26-08-2012, 01:04 AM
im heading out again tonight to punt actually haha, not sure where yet but ill see where the night takes me

You are a free spirit my man. Where do you get the time and money??

sehnsucht
26-08-2012, 02:24 AM
You are a free spirit my man. Where do you get the time and money??

I spend my monthly work bonuses on 3 or 4 day punting adventure every month haha, just got back from my punt tonight ended up at Cleopatras in Wetherill Park will write a review soon had a great time.

readyfreddy
03-02-2013, 09:49 PM
A number of the girls here also work at Stilettos. Early in the week you can meet some very pretty girls here. At times though a bit hit n miss.