PDA

View Full Version : Other New massage place next to Silver Fox

freshjive
24-08-2012, 10:27 PM
I went to Silver Fox today around 10.30am but they did not have good selection at that time. Just before I went up, I spotted another massage place (I think it was 382 Pitt) just a few doors down from SF if you walk towards Central. So went up to this place and found nobody there yet door is unlocked. So I went back downstairs and started walking towards Town Hall, passed the old Chicago massage place before I saw a girl running and I just had the feeling she could be either ML or receptionist. I was right, she went into this new massage place and she was the receptionist.
Now this palce has massive waiting room and they provided free tea/coffee, cup noodles even wine was available. She told me no ML yet as I was there quite early. But soon after, a Chinese ML came in and first impression was..WoW...she's quite a looker. I paid up the fee ($35 for 1/2 hr) and went upstairs with her. This place has about 6 basic rooms along the corridor and no shower available.
ML is Chinese from Shanghai, quite tall about 5'7" and has nice booty. She doesn't have shop name yet (fairly new). I opted for the naked with HJ for extra 50 and she was fully shaven with tramp stamp. She's quite happy for me to explore her body but didn't allow much pussy play. She didn't really have good HJ technique but I was horny this morning so had to let it out somehow and she managed to do that for me.
On the way down, the receptionist was chatting with another punter I heard that same special service is available from some of the girls there.

Let me know if anyone else has visited this place.

freshjive
25-08-2012, 09:02 PM
I can't believe that nobody has ever tried this place.

Bro Ahlungor - the massage expert,

You might want ti try this place :)

Mr Crash and Burn
25-08-2012, 10:17 PM
It would have to be better than SF

Thejapguy
25-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Pp that go to SF would have seen this place, it's literally right next door.

I posted about this place about 3 weeks but got deleted by admin.

Wonder if this thread would last this time.

Thanks for the reviews anyways

I can't believe that nobody has ever tried this place.

Bro Ahlungor - the massage expert,

You might want ti try this place :)

Chucky
26-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Prob don't advertise so Admin don't like promoting via these threads.

freshjive
26-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Prob don't advertise so Admin don't like promoting via these
threads.

Unless it is endorsed by Ahlungor the massage expert :)

Midnight_Prowl
26-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Good to see, as it is nice to have healthy competition - perhaps this will promote SF to provide honest service

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Unless it is endorsed by Ahlungor the massage expert :)

To be honest, i am not aware of this shop, now that you mention it, may check it out next time i go to SF.

On second thought, my team is in a 6 games losing run and my punting budget is well and truely very tight, so why would i give up the chance of seeing Lisa at SF and spend the money on an unknown shop and take the risk??

They will have to wait their turn then

Cheers

Travelmate
26-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Maybe I should make a forward step to sample the holy Truth ...

I hope it is not holy shit

freshjive
26-08-2012, 10:03 PM
Go and get 'em Tiger

Travelmate
26-08-2012, 10:07 PM
To be honest, i am not aware of this shop, now that you mention it, may check it out next time i go to SF.

On second thought, my team is in a 6 games losing run and my punting budget is well and truely very tight, so why would i give up the chance of seeing Lisa at SF and spend the money on an unknown shop and take the risk??

They will have to wait their turn then

Cheers

WHY are you keep supporting the losing team???????????
I think if you follow WNBA with Team MIN and winning with their handicap, you should be in front for the last 3 games at least!!

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2012, 10:51 AM
WHY are you keep supporting the losing team???????????
I think if you follow WNBA with Team MIN and winning with their handicap, you should be in front for the last 3 games at least!!

Well, brother mate! That's just plain stupidity on my part or you can call it loyalty. What can I do? I decided to follow the Brisbane Broncos all those years ago - may be I should jump ship once Darren Lockyer has retired and switch to Melbourne Storm - still supporting the Queensland spines I suppose.

Cheers

Travelmate
27-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Well, brother mate! That's just plain stupidity on my part or you can call it loyalty. What can I do? I decided to follow the Brisbane Broncos all those years ago - may be I should jump ship once Darren Lockyer has retired and switch to Melbourne Storm - still supporting the Queensland spines I suppose.

Cheers

please refer to TRAVELMATE WINNING TIPS for quick recovery plan for this morning.
I do not want to dilute the purpose in this thread

tody
30-08-2012, 12:40 AM
Had to try this new shop after reading this post the other day.

Went in today after lunch and was met by a very nice receptionist who immediaately took me upstairs. As i hadnt been before i went for 45 min.

Room is nice but a little too cosey.

Tall Shanghai Chinese Julia comes into room very very sexy ... Tall but not overly.

Id say a size 10 with B cups .. Great smile

Started with hard massage ... Very good
English is good ... And this girl is a real hoot ... What agreat attitude. Great attitude.

Decided to pay extra for 3rd base and a great time was had. she was a little shy but willing to try a few "new " positions. She later confessed it was her first paid time so was very embarrassed and shy.

Guys .. Can recommend Julia definately.

... Left with a smile ... Via the rear entrance

Charlie123
30-08-2012, 12:46 AM
Her first paid massage ... 18 yo student MLs ... You must have been born under a lucky star!

IExperiment
30-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Had to try this new shop after reading this post the other day.

Went in today after lunch and was met by a very nice receptionist who immediaately took me upstairs. As i hadnt been before i went for 45 min.

Room is nice but a little too cosey.

Tall Shanghai Chinese Julia comes into room very very sexy ... Tall but not overly.

Id say a size 10 with B cups .. Great smile

Started with hard massage ... Very good
English is good ... And this girl is a real hoot ... What agreat attitude. Great attitude.

Decided to pay extra for 3rd base and a great time was had. she was a little shy but willing to try a few "new " positions. She later confessed it was her first paid time so was very embarrassed and shy.

Guys .. Can recommend Julia definately.

... Left with a smile ... Via the rear entrance

Well done it is always good to get what you wanted and even better a smile when you leave happy and content :)

goldengun
30-08-2012, 02:48 PM
what is 3rd base? what do you mena by "new position"? FS available?

sorry for my ignorance.

handbanana
30-08-2012, 03:41 PM
what are the prices at this shop?

nevermind I read the first post LOL

altgourami
30-08-2012, 03:48 PM
3rd base sounds like FS... 1st base HJ, 2nd base B2B, 3rd base FS? Sounds like a must-visit shop!

Beancounter
30-08-2012, 04:17 PM
I would have thought fingering and oral would have been 3rd base. FS the bro would have a home run!

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2012, 04:54 PM
I wondered into this shop or should I say up to this shop after my beautiful session with Lisa at SF just to check out the place.

Very hard to find the entrance I must say. anyway, walked up a narrow flight of stairs (similar to SF) and I arrived on the 1st floor with an open floor plan reception area. A few sitting up massage chairs and sitting booths and kitchen table with cup noodles and microwave tea and coffee, so that must be a general waiting area for the MLs, but there were no ML around.

As I walked up, an Indian brother walked up behind me and he looked very keen to have a massage so I am happy to let him through first when the little petite receptionist came out from the back to greet us.

There is a price list on the wall:

30 min massage $35
45 min massage $50
60 min massage $65

So I guess everything else is extra.

The Indian brother asked the receptionist the prices and then asked how many girl is available,
Two girls
Can I meet the girls.
Sorry, you can not, you have to pay first
OK, I'll stay for 30 min.

The dude handed over the cash and the receptionist took him upstairs. Right next to the reception wall there is a sign on the wall says: "TO ROOMS" and an arrow pointing to the right.

The receptionist asked me to wait a moment and took the Indian guy upstairs. She returned a moment later and asked me how long I want to stay, I said I work nearby but don't know about the shop, how long have you opened, she said one week, I said where do you do the massage, she said if you only doing neck and shoulder for less than 30 min, you can do it right here, for full body massage we have rooms upstairs.

I told her I don't have time today but I may come back tomorrow (which is a lie of course!!) can I see a room, she hesitated, and I added, I am vey fuzzy, and I don't need to see the girls, I just want to know your facilities. So she took me upstair. this is a very big place and upstair they have about 6 rooms in a row, most of them with the door closed, so I guess they are busy, one door is opened and the receptionist let me have a look.

The room is very small and basic, one massage table, one little side table with a small lamp and a little red lamp shade, the wall between the rooms don't go all the way to the ceiling and they use some clothe/fabrics to cover the ceiling of the room to make the height even lower, I will say from first glance, it's not a very comfortable room and there will be concern on privacy - on that basis, I don't think Silver Fox has any thing to worry about.

However, having said that, as I was leaving one ML came out from another room and walked to the hand basin to wash her hands and she is young and quite good looking, wearing a tight black dress, if she was offered to me, I probably wont turn her down. So I suppose it will all cum down to the quality of their massage girls and services.

But the pay first meet ML later policy will not be very popular, I for one, will never pay before I know who I will be meeting.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Silver fox massage
30-08-2012, 05:50 PM
This shop is more expensive than my shop, can I charge $65 for 60 min massage too ?

IBMPC
30-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Don't worry mate, pay before see is fxxking ridiculous. How do I know I'm going to see a lady or a pig.

Beancounter
30-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Wasn't there an opening special for this place? There is a sign out the front which I remember was under $50..

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Wasn't there an opening special for this place? There is a sign out the front which I remember was under $50..

i didnt see any sign for opening special. And the Indian brother did pay $35 for 30 min

Cheers

Charlie123
30-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Well, feedback from three visits so far and three consistent reports of good looking ladies working in the shop, which is a good sign i guess.

But $65 an hour is more than SF and SL. i wonder how they justify the additional price, particularly if the rooms are small and shabby.

In any case, the refusal of management to show the girls without payment is a deal breaker for me, i'd never go for that. I don't believe they'll keep this policy for long.

GT101
30-08-2012, 09:47 PM
I might have to give this place a try.

It has to be better than Silver Fox Massage (everyone has to be better than the service at Silver Fox!).

GT

Charlie123
30-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Is the service at SF really that bad? ... Other than the fact linda and the dude don't speak very good english

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2012, 11:32 PM
I might have to give this place a try.

It has to be better than Silver Fox Massage (everyone has to be better than the service at Silver Fox!).

GT

Haha, Mr GT101,

This is a free for all forum and everyone is entitled to his opinion.

You have made 9 posts so far and three times you have bad mouthed Silver Fox, which is OK! But i just wonder why??

And i also like to point out that you have only ever tried one girl at SF, and Coco had just worked that one day and you said she gave you very bad services!! Once again you are entitled to you personal opinion but then again i have also met Coco that same day and my experience was vastly different from yours and if you continue to make bad comments about SF without even giving them a second chance, i have to wonder if you have some hidden agenda against them??

May be it wasnt Coco at all, may be its you?? Did you do something to her that she refused to take clothes off for you?? Did you do something to her that make her so scare that she actually quit working??

Do you know the girl? Are you family, friend or boyfriend with Coco so you hated SF so much because they hired Coco to work ? Or you just have something against Foxy or his boyfriend??

Please explain!!!!!!

jellyshots
31-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Foxy's always been good to me. I thought her English was pretty good. I've never had a problem communicating with her... I don't know about the "did not have good selection" either. I've only seen Cici, Tiffany and Bella and I know they look hotter in real life than their photos. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the lineup... although I do have a soft spot for Tiffany and Cici at the moment :slobber: Damn, do I book a Tiff/Cici double or do I go for Lisa tomorrow?

In either case, if these guys don't appreciate what SF has to offer, there are others who can...

tody
03-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Never had a problem at SF no gripes from me ... Besides the rooms this new place is edging higher in my preferences

One thing i must say to SF admin... Stop crashing other shop posts ... Pretty poor form. Doesnt relect well!

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2012, 03:25 PM
I went for a visit the other night, saw May, a lovely Thai/Malay girl maybe 25 yrs old with an amazing set of d cup boobs, perky and firm - all natural too... Gave me a very sensual body rub then topless HJ.
I left feeling satisfied and relaxed. May told me she works every day and I would definitely go back to see her sometime.
The usual prices $50/45mins & $50 nude HJ.
I noticed they have good facilities with tea coffee etc

Hi Brother Cookiemann,

I went to check this place out the other day, didn't stay, got a couple question for you:

1. Do they still have the policy that you have to pay first before meeting the ML ?

2. What do you think of their room size and privacy issue - since the room partition don't go all the way to the ceiling,.

Cheers

:question:

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Actually my type of girl is young and super slim, busty or flat is secondary.

OK got you. I guess Joey is not that young eventhough she is super slim.

So my recommendation to you now change slightly: Alice, Cici, Ashley and Jessie from you know which shop.................haha

Cheers

:miao:

tody
12-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Last time i was here one of the girls suggest I see Rebecca (Mondays and Fridays) so I popped in last Monday to try her out.

Have to say Rebecca is quite a chatter ... great attitude (seems to be a trend so far) had a good laugh.

Back walking amazing massage was excellent along with Thai stretching

Size 8
B Cup
Chinese

I paid for 1 hour $65 ... then through to 3rd (here goes the debate again on what 3rd is ... guys are you serious you dont know what 3rd is?) and wasn't disappointed.

I light of other posts re the fun police I wont go into too much details (Its also been a long day)

tody
12-09-2012, 12:50 AM
1. Yep you have to pay in advance which aint great but to be honest I havent been disappointed yet.

2. Room size is the real bummer. these rooms are small. Ive been in smaller (but never again). Id call these cosy .. bigger would be much better considering how much you are paying

AHLUNGOR
24-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Last time i was here one of the girls suggest I see Rebecca (Mondays and Fridays) so I popped in last Monday to try her out.

Have to say Rebecca is quite a chatter ... great attitude (seems to be a trend so far) had a good laugh.

Back walking amazing massage was excellent along with Thai stretching

Size 8
B Cup
Chinese

I paid for 1 hour $65 ... then through to 3rd (here goes the debate again on what 3rd is ... guys are you serious you dont know what 3rd is?) and wasn't disappointed.

I light of other posts re the fun police I wont go into too much details (Its also been a long day)

I can concur that Rebecca has got very good attitude, good massage, hot and tight body for a late 20's yr. I thought her boobs are bigger than a B, probably a 35 C Cups all natural tits and she could be quite wild too, if only she would change to a more girlie hair style rather than a mainland Chinese style...........just my personal view though.

Cheers

For the record, I did not see Rebecca in this shop, I knew her from her previous job (I ran into her on the street the other day and she told me she works in here using the same name so I knew it's her). Otherwise, I won't be trying this shop, may be it's just me, but I will never pay before I met the ML !!

OldPing
29-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Thanks for your help, I hope these pics make it clear on my preference. Do any of the girls you mention look like her?
Try Neimi or Mimi at SF or Joey in Burwood, petite, skinny but not as skinny, A cup. Yum

OldPing
29-09-2012, 01:02 AM
This shop is more expensive than my shop, can I charge $65 for 60 min massage too ?
Don't worry Foxy. So far I have not been disappointed by your shop.

harmsup_jai
29-09-2012, 05:23 PM
HOME PLATE - masterbation

FIRST BASE - kissing

SECOND BASE - touching (everywhere)

THIRD BASE - oral sex

HOME RUN - intercourse

GRANDSLAM - same as intercourse but she actually had an orgasm this time

OldPing
29-09-2012, 08:16 PM
HOME PLATE - masterbation

FIRST BASE - kissing

SECOND BASE - touching (everywhere)

THIRD BASE - oral sex

HOME RUN - intercourse

GRANDSLAM - same as intercourse but she actually had an orgasm this time
Great one, mate. Love it. Never cease to learn new thing everyday

tody
04-10-2012, 10:17 PM
After two great visits i was bound to find a dud. Problem was i gave it a 4th chance and scored another dud.

I cant remember either girls names but both where Thai ...

Both cute but average massage and at most HJ but no naked ... Not even topless.

For the record guys on my last, 4th, visit i asked to see all available girls ... so got to choose ( my poison) andwent Thai because she was attractive andnever really had much Thai.

I might give it onemore try ... Just because the first two times were so good