PDA

View Full Version : Other First ar second with love

Fisher
15-08-2012, 09:05 PM
After looking back on recent punts i decided to revisit love at bankstown so i made a booking and arrived fifteen minutes early met love at reception and off to the room we go on the way to the room im told i will be punished for not returning sooner into the room and start with dfk and hands going everywhere after a couple of minutes into the shower while love prepared the room as i was first punt for the night after a shower more dfk and slowly undressing love from a fishnet bodysuit once both naked onto the bed for more dfk and hands going everywhere then onto bbbj after five minutes off teasing me with kissing my cock and licking the shaft i asked for daty but love refused as punishment for not returning to visit after a couple of minutes off love creeping closer to me i grabbed her and planted her on my face and began to dine on a neatly trimmed pussy in sixty nine after a few minuttes off this on with the dom and start with cowgirl for a while then onto onto mish for ten minutes at which time i pulled out and got some payback for the earlier tease by lightly licking her lips and gently rubbing her clit after a couple of minutes love rolled onto her stomach and i entered her from behind and proceed to enjoy the rythmic movements and the clenching of her pussy muscles after a while moved onto our sides to spoon at this point i started to get abit overheated so went back to bbbj after this moved onto reverse cowgirl with the pace picking up after five minutes and time drawing to a close back to bbbj withh cim to finnish off then laying next to each other talking untill it was time for a shower
My description off love is about 165cms tall dark skin a little bit full figured but looks good one off the more memorable punts i have had and will be back again hopefully not so long apart

mannykay
15-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Good report dude. Love is on my to 'do' list. lol. Heard nothing but good things about her.

A tip; use full stops. My brain voice ran out of breath just reading that.

O yea
15-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Fisher, good report even without any full stop . . . . All in 1 sentence.

Lancelot
15-08-2012, 10:54 PM
Love has always been a great performer and very full on. Has a great personality. Definitely going back to see her soon. Hope she doesn't punish me too much for not having seen her for awhile.

Andyboy
15-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Does Love have regular days? Is she in other places besides bankstown?

cisco
16-08-2012, 01:45 AM
Whats the name of the shop and the girl name bro?

mannykay
16-08-2012, 02:24 AM
The address is 9 Exceller Ave Bankstown. And if you read any of the above posts, you'd know her name is Love.

Travelmate
16-08-2012, 03:27 AM
I will fuck "love" with all my love!!

Fisher
16-08-2012, 08:29 AM
Love i think works five days a week as my first visit was a tuesday night and saw another wl on my second visit was a friday night and saw love for the first time also forgot to mention in ar love is very much into dfk with alot of close contact involved

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Love i think works five days a week as my first visit was a tuesday night and saw another wl on my second visit was a friday night and saw love for the first time also forgot to mention in ar love is very much into dfk with alot of close contact involved

Thanks for sharing your Love!

The longest one sentence AR in the forum!!

Cheers

Fisher
16-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Once i start writing i just go with it i will never be a novelist.will help out with full stops in next ar

Lancelot
05-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Went back for some jungle love yesterday and love was smoking hot. She's lost some weight but still has an awesum booty. Her bbbj is amongst the best with lots of eye contact and she gave an awesum oily body slide before we got into some full on hard fucking. She can take a pounding and you don't need to worry about breaking her like some of my other fav small Thais. Had a great time. $190 for full hour right up to intercom notice and a bit more:-)