PDA

View Full Version : Sydney baby massage in Chatswood

andyfromoz
26-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Anyone been to this place?

I was in chatswood last week and parked in this narrow alley near chatswood chase when I noticed this cute asian girl with a white tank top and black hot pants go into this massage parlor.

Was tempted so noted their phone number down and called them. Prices were pretty cheap 35 for 30 minutes if memory serves but when I asked about extras the receptionist just ignored my question. Probably for their security.

Anyway, any info on this place? Thanks in advance.

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Anyone been to this place?

I was in chatswood last week and parked in this narrow alley near chatswood chase when I noticed this cute asian girl with a white tank top and black hot pants go into this massage parlor.

Was tempted so noted their phone number down and called them. Prices were pretty cheap 35 for 30 minutes if memory serves but when I asked about extras the receptionist just ignored my question. Probably for their security.

Anyway, any info on this place? Thanks in advance.

I would have followed her in and have a session with her right there, if she was my type! DD, E, F etc.....

Nothing more exciting than when you see a hot chick on the street, and she turns out to be a working girl!!

You might have missed the boat now? Good luck.

Cheers

Devilex
26-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Is that the one on Oscar street?

puntbook
26-04-2013, 09:23 PM
This place is on Katherine Street. Been there maybe 3-4 times.

The receptionist is very pushy and sometimes wont let you see the girls unless you pay first and you pay for the massage and b2b and hj upfront. So you don't get to decide for yourself whether you want part 2 or not.
The quality of the girls is pretty good but just don't like the pushy style of the receptionist. She is famous for it and a lot of info available on this shop in the other forum.

jellyshots
27-04-2013, 12:07 AM
24 Oscar is a different shop and in my opinion, a much nicer shop inside. And Bella's cute...

vicky
28-04-2013, 04:52 PM
This place is on Katherine Street. Been there maybe 3-4 times.

The receptionist is very pushy and sometimes wont let you see the girls unless you pay first and you pay for the massage and b2b and hj upfront. So you don't get to decide for yourself whether you want part 2 or not.
The quality of the girls is pretty good but just don't like the pushy style of the receptionist. She is famous for it and a lot of info available on this shop in the other forum.

The shop u are referring to is called pretty baby massage.. Syd baby massage is on oscarst chatswood.. Different store :)

Potluck2.0
28-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Are you the Vicky that works at 316 Elizabeth?

Travelmate
28-04-2013, 06:16 PM
24 Oscar is a different shop and in my opinion, a much nicer shop inside. And Bella's cute...

is that Bella doing waxing?

vicky
28-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Are you the Vicky that works at 316 Elizabeth?

Nah sorry lol my name is Vicktor, friends call me Vicks or Vicky lol

jellyshots
28-04-2013, 08:41 PM
is that Bella doing waxing?

Yes, if you are nice, she does more than waxing...