PDA

View Full Version : Cici - Yay!

jellyshots
09-08-2012, 11:08 AM
So, I've read a lot on the forums before trying out SF. I've had very little experience with WL in general so I was a bit nervous. Had lots of normal accupressure massages but no part 2 as everyone here likes to call it :question:

I went in around just before 3 yesterday and was greeted by Linda(?). Whoever she was, she was pretty and really nice to me. It was pretty busy so I waited about 10 minutes - I took the time to grab a quick shower since there was a wait.

Just after 3 and Linda sent in Cici. Now, to back up a bit, even though I'm asian, because I grew up here where there weren't that many asians around, I've really only been attracted to caucasian women. Well, all I can say is that when Cici walked in, in a little back dress, she was smokin' hot!

Cici gave me a firm massage which is one of the better massages I've gotten. The shoulder blade massage and the hand massage part were really good. Not sure which style she was using, probably shiatsu(?) but it was good. I literally could have done another hour of that!

The only thing was, every time Cici brushed past me, her smooth legs would rub against my skin and was driving me nuts... So, part one was excellent. Part 2 started with Cici taking off the dress and the only criticism I have was that the lights were too dim. The B2B was very nice when she was rubbing her breasts all over me and kissing my neck and face. The knee thing between the legs wasn't my favourite though, kinda felt strange.

When I flipped over, Cici rubbed her breasts all over my chest again and gave me this big smile - wow! I don't think it gets much hotter than that. If she had grabbed me then I don't think I would have lasted more than 2 minutes. With the ending part, it was a little fast but once I calmed down a bit, it went well, and faster than I usually take. I was still a little nervous because Cici really is pretty but hey, the lust takes over :cool2: It's nice if women look at you when they finish you too but I guess that's what happens. It was a long day already...

Anyway, I'm glad I left work early and Linda, you and Cici have converted me to lusting after asian girls. I can't wait to come in again and see another of your beautiful girls. BTW, is it possible to do 90 minutes special massage? 60 minutes felt a little rushed to me. :smile: And is tipping after ok? I haven't felt that good in a while...

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2012, 11:46 AM
Anyway, I'm glad I left work early and Linda, you and Cici have converted me to lusting after asian girls. I can't wait to come in again and see another of your beautiful girls. BTW, is it possible to do 90 minutes special massage? 60 minutes felt a little rushed to me. :smile: And is tipping after ok? I haven't felt that good in a while...

Hi Brother Jelly,

Welcome to the forum and glad to see that your first stop was at Silver Fox, they are very good. Of course you can tip, you enjoyed your session now with Cici, you will be surprised how much your tipping can enhance your pleasure and happiness. Take good care of the girls won't you?

I think 90 min B2B is definitely on offer, it should be $160/90 min, just ask Linda next time.

Cheers

PS. I hate to blow my own trumplet, but you should try Lisa next week, she is my no.1 girl at the moment, not being disrespectful to Cici, you shall compare and see for yourself.............haha

:love:

Travelmate
09-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Cici definitely good choice.
slim (but good curvy shape), tall, legy

jellyshots
09-08-2012, 01:26 PM
When do you usually tip, before with Linda, when the girl comes in or after? Sorry, I'm new to all of this... And I wasn't sure if after was ok. Didn't want to seem creepy or anything... Also, I wasn't tipping to get extras, it was more of a thanks - had a great time!

Lisa looks nice. I was checking out Loura's photos... All of the girls were busy and I had the lucky dip, which happened to be Cici...

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2012, 01:42 PM
When do you usually tip, before with Linda, when the girl comes in or after? Sorry, I'm new to all of this... And I wasn't sure if after was ok. Didn't want to seem creepy or anything... Also, I wasn't tipping to get extras, it was more of a thanks - had a great time!

Lisa looks nice. I was checking out Loura's photos... All of the girls were busy and I had the lucky dip, which happened to be Cici...

You are a true gentleman, Brother Jelly, I am sure when the girls get to know you, you will be one very popular dude in the shop.

First of all, when you pay the $120/hr B2B massage, you are a good client already and the girl usually is not expecting any further tip. if you really enjoyed your session, then even a small tip like $10, $20 just to say thank you will go a long way - and believe me, they will remember you. and if you do that for a few visits, you may not even have to pay to get more extras - but please don't quote me on that!

Cheers

:miao:

ps. the best time to tip is when you are getting dress, say thank you to the girl for the services, tell her you have a great time, give her the tip, have a big hug...............hands everywhere.............haha

Charlie123
09-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Cici is a class act and she has a great memory - she'll remember you next time and you can expect the services during that visit to be even better!

Travelmate
09-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Charlie Expert --- I agree with you totally

Chucky
10-08-2012, 12:03 AM
I am tempted to sample now

jellyshots
10-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Cool. Thanks for all of the advice!

Travelmate
10-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Go to sample today. She is working!

Silver fox massage
11-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Beautiful foxy girls working this weekend:

Saturday

Bella, Cici, Helen, Ivy - beautiful new girl

Sunday

Helen, Vivian, Ivy - beautiful new girl

Lisa on holiday this week.

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 03:03 PM
The lovely Cici is back from holiday, start working today, nice and fresh and ready to serve...........hahha

Silver fox massage
25-08-2012, 05:11 PM
25/8 SAT

Lisa,Bella,Helen,Cici

26/8 SUN

Helen,Vivan,Lisa

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2012, 12:54 PM
I think apart from my no. 1 girl Lisa, Cici is the other top girl here, very good massage and consistently quality services all round.

Cheers

:smile: