PDA

View Full Version : Tha Tiger- A Horney Young Japanese Feline

Max Impact
04-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Yamada was nice enough to send this new young thing to my place today. Her name is Tha Tiger (?) but she told me her Aussie name as we met.

She is about 164cm tall and has dyed blonde hair. Its a very pretty and nice face to look at. She has a piercing below her lower lip, one in her tongue (I can see that this is going to be popular!) and one in her navel. She has fairly large breasts. I would say the largest that Yamada has ever brought to market. I would say that these may be big enough even for AhLungor to enjoy- he certainly couldn't say that they are small. She was dressed for action in heels, lace stockings and pink/black lacy underwear under a sexy skirt and top. She would stand out in a crowd.

Her English is close to perfect and she sounds like any 18 year old Aussie, having lived here for two years. To make things a little bit more raunchy she is 1/4 Portuguese! She loves Sydney and comes from Fukuoka (I think, I remember it had Fuk in the name anyway).

This was Tha Tiger's first session and I asked if she was nervous and she said "No, not really". Fuck! I would be if I was her.

Im thinking I'll give a concise report today (as I have things to do/people to see tonight) without too much detail. But she is very friendly, will try anything and is happy to learn. She will perform all tasks that Yamada advertises and is very fresh, keen and enthusiastic and I'm sure that she will very quickly become a star like Lungor. She is more full figured and not on the skinny side for those that like that style.

Thankyou Yamada. Another true Japanese teenager with an outstanding attitude from the stables of Tokyo Model Agency.

cisco
05-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Good info,..bro

yamada
05-08-2012, 02:01 AM
Yamada was nice enough to send this new young thing to my place today. Her name is Tha Tiger (?) but she told me her Aussie name as we met.

She is about 164cm tall and has dyed blonde hair. Its a very pretty and nice face to look at. She has a piercing below her lower lip, one in her tongue (I can see that this is going to be popular!) and one in her navel. She has fairly large breasts. I would say the largest that Yamada has ever brought to market. I would say that these may be big enough even for AhLungor to enjoy- he certainly couldn't say that they are small. She was dressed for action in heels, lace stockings and pink/black lacy underwear under a sexy skirt and top. She would stand out in a crowd.

Her English is close to perfect and she sounds like any 18 year old Aussie, having lived here for two years. She loves Sydney and comes from Fukuoka (I think, I remember it had Fuk in the name anyway).

This was Tha Tiger's first session and I asked if she was nervous and she said "No, not really". Fuck! I would be if I was her.

Im thinking I'll give a concise report today (as I have things to do/people to see tonight) without too much detail. But she is very friendly, will try anything and is happy to learn. She will perform all tasks that Yamada advertises and is very fresh, keen and enthusiastic and I'm sure that she will very quickly become a star like Lungor. She is more full figured and not on the skinny side for those that like that style.

Thankyou Yamada. Another true Japanese teenager with an outstanding attitude from the stables of Tokyo Model Agency.

Thanks very much for the AR of Tha Tiger.

when i saw her at the 1st time, she is sexy dynamite and my son would have say hi to her pussy and sexy tong, she is very frindly and looks like a japanese lady gaga.

18yo japanese start change the fashion^^ its very interest in for all age.

most beauty GAL from FUKUOKA, SHAMROCKET from FUKUOKA too. today was her 1st time for this job , but sh said i really enjoy this job and she was already full booking.

like a shamrocket^^ and lungor^^. \\

we got super Japanese Idol for while. he boobs and tatoo is very sexy and I must try with her^^ unique girl is japanese style i think,

i hope every one enjoy!!!!!

make an appointment by sms to 0421225572

Yamada^^

Max Impact
05-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Oh yeh she is like a Japanese Lady Gaga and I forgot there are a couple of tattoos across her back. A real goer as we say!!

yamada
05-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Oh yeh she is like a Japanese Lady Gaga and I forgot there are a couple of tattoos across her back. A real goer as we say!!

She is really dynamite ^^ she likes SEX too, sister of LUNGOR i think^^

jimiuk
05-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Thinking of seeing her today...do you have time to post more detail? Body wise is she similar to lun but bigger tits?

Max Impact
05-08-2012, 05:13 PM
She is a bigger size than Lungor. She carries a little extra weight but you would turn to look at her in the street. I think she will get quite athletic in the next few weeks.

jimiuk
06-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Disappointing session yesterday with her - didn't listen to BBBJ advice, starfish in the sack, wouldnt recommend.

Travelmate
06-08-2012, 11:07 AM
To make things a little bit more raunchy she is 1/4 Portuguese!

I like this style

yamada
06-08-2012, 02:51 PM
must be bang hard^^

yamada
06-08-2012, 06:12 PM

Her English is close to perfect and she sounds like any 18 year old Aussie, having lived here for two years. To make things a little bit more raunchy she is 1/4 Portuguese! She loves Sydney and comes from Fukuoka (I think, I remember it had Fuk in the name anyway).

I never sex with 18yo japanese animal ^^ must be good experience for my life^^

Charlie123
06-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Dont sample own mechandise yamada san?

I never sex with 18yo japanese animal ^^ must be good experience for my life^^

Max Impact
06-08-2012, 10:21 PM
The new famous StarFish replacing NiceImpact!

yamada
07-08-2012, 12:54 PM
She is very busy sir^^ every day almost full booking and she enjoy sex with all clients.

young one likes SEX. its nice Life sir^^

jimiuk
07-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Looking forward to seeing other feedback, definitely didn't click with me

yamada
08-08-2012, 12:52 AM
really?

tha tiger is very busy girl this weeks, tomorrow till friday has almost booked out sir, most of the booking from 2nd booking.

im sorry about the your session sir.

she is new to this industry and i hope she will be like as lungor sir. she has experience of greek service at private and she likes sex.

18 yo japanese does not has much experience, but she is little bit different with other, she is 1/4 of euro and 3/4 of aisian, i tho she is very rare for my section.

each clients has different vision of sex. i hope she enjoy with this job for while^^

TheTiger
08-08-2012, 11:21 AM
yamada,

You naming your models after Syd99 members? Lungor, Max Impact and now Tha Tiger ... ?

lol ... I love it !!!

AHLUNGOR
08-08-2012, 11:24 AM
yamada,

You naming your models after Syd99 members? Lungor, Max Impact and now Tha Tiger ... ?

lol ... I love it !!!

BTW, when is the mating season for Tigers.

But wait, it's 24/7 for TheTiger................haha

Cheers

:cool2:

TheTiger
08-08-2012, 11:34 AM
Yeah Ahlungor ... fuck ... I'm horny now ... maybe a quick trip into town ....

yamada
08-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Shamrocket is the best name i think sir^^

AHLUNGOR
08-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Shamrocket is the best name i think sir^^

You should name your next girl Yamadako ( 山田子 ) since you will be a 1,000 post Premium Member (Pink) very soon, and you should have a WL name after yourself. Sir!!...............haha

wilisno
08-08-2012, 12:15 PM
BTW, when is the mating season for Tigers.

But wait, it's 24/7 for TheTiger................haha

Cheers

Hahaha, I think you have mistaken it for a lion, not a tiger !

No offense to bro The Tiger, but in Cantonese, we say " fuck like a tiger " meaning you only do it once, it is said tiger only do it once, in a meeting ? In a season ?

Shonkybasted
08-08-2012, 12:29 PM
I'm a little confused. I'm still unsure whether she is a starfish or a great shag??

TheTiger
08-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Shonky,

She's an awesome shag. Great service. No starfish here.

TheTiger
08-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Wilisno,

Cantonese people obviously have no stamina.

This Tiger cums 3-5 times in the hour.

rsalcedo
08-08-2012, 05:20 PM
wow, you would make the hands of any ML very tired then... hahaha

Wilisno,

AHLUNGOR
08-08-2012, 05:27 PM
wow, you would make the hands of any ML very tired then... hahaha

I think Tiger brother is talking about FS cums, not HJ cums, so the hands of the ML may not be too tired but the WL's little pussy will probably be very sore after serving TheTiger.....................haha

Cheers

wilisno
08-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Wilisno,

Not talking about people, they're talking about tigers.

Max Impact
09-08-2012, 08:51 AM
Shonky,

She's an awesome shag. Great service. No starfish here.

So here we see that for TheTiger this girl was an awesome shag. If someone has a different experience to the original reviewer such as jimiuk did, please do not assume that the original reviewer was not honest in their review.
Girls are going to react differently to different clients, especially if they are new.

yamada
09-08-2012, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=AHLUNGOR;31529]You should name your next girl Yamadako ( 山田子 ) since you will be a 1,000 post Premium Member (Pink) very soon, and you should have a WL name after yourself. Sir!!...............haha[/QUOTE

yamadako must have G cup and Greek service^^

yamada
10-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Wilisno,

I think my boy maximum 2 shot in hour,

yamada
11-08-2012, 01:08 PM

Sexy 18yo^^

goldengun
11-08-2012, 02:53 PM
i try the tiger this week. For her looking i would say 7/10. She is not ugly but not the typical jap type looking. she is not silm bit chubby and has a operation cut mark on tummy. two tatoo on the back. she is more a wild clubbing type girl.

she was few min late or i was few min earlier depending on whose watch. but it make awkward waiting for her in front of the reception lady at love hotel. oh btw, the reception lady is not bad looking too.

in the room, shower alone. first time from this agency. i guess she need to dress up her sexy lingerine that is why.

onto the bed, she give passionate dft kissing it seems she was so hungry for my tongue. nice and fast action bbbj. sex is average bit loose down there. very obedience, listen or follow what i ask her to do though.

she did not or dont know how to massage after sex. just lied on bed and chit chat. around 40 min mark she went to shower. after my shower, still 5 min left.

all up is very average and disappointed that there was no massage and the session only last 50 min.

i dont think will go back again.

it seems that the quality of yamada's girl is dropping. Lungor, gatto, wilsno, iku are much better looking and services.

for $360 incl room charge is a bit steep

yamada
12-08-2012, 04:03 AM

She is cosi cosi figa ^^

yamada
13-08-2012, 02:45 PM

18yo^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TheTiger
13-08-2012, 02:54 PM
I think Tiger brother is talking about FS cums, not HJ cums, so the hands of the ML may not be too tired but the WL's little pussy will probably be very sore after serving TheTiger.....................haha

Cheers

Yuh .... I don't waste money on handjob ... I can do that myself !!!!

TheTiger
13-08-2012, 02:55 PM
So here we see that for TheTiger this girl was an awesome shag. If someone has a different experience to the original reviewer such as jimiuk did, please do not assume that the original reviewer was not honest in their review.
Girls are going to react differently to different clients, especially if they are new.

Correct Max. I happen to be Eurasian. I'm usually OK with new Asian girl. But I often get so-so service from western girl. Different people like different things too.

HookedonHookerz
13-08-2012, 02:57 PM
is their only incall the lovehotel on pitt st? That place is so busy, wish they had a private apartment for incalls.

yamada
14-08-2012, 04:01 PM
is their only incall the lovehotel on pitt st? That place is so busy, wish they had a private apartment for incalls.

we can delivery to your place^^

yamada
15-08-2012, 01:05 PM
SEX with 18yo, for me fantasy^^

yamada
16-08-2012, 01:22 PM

she is 18 yo japanese^^

zar787
17-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Yamada, she available today? Looking for outcall :)

yamada
18-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Yamada, she available today? Looking for outcall :)

she is working today^^

yamada
19-08-2012, 04:45 AM

lovely 18yo Japanese ^^

yamada
20-08-2012, 12:18 PM
lovely 18yo Japanese ^^

jimiuk
20-08-2012, 07:17 PM
yamada - I have asked for photos of new girls via phone and email - no response? Is it because I said I had a starfish experience with one of your girls? If you don't respond it says alot about how little you care for freedom of speech or your clients - this is a forum for sharing both good and bad experiences and instead of posting a specific thread on my negative experience I chose not too - I have had lots of great session with Lun...

Treat your customers with some respect.

yamada
20-08-2012, 11:22 PM

she is 18 yo japanese^^

yamada
20-08-2012, 11:23 PM

blonde hair makes good session!!

jimiuk
21-08-2012, 08:19 AM
are you going to answer me...??

yamada
21-08-2012, 02:00 PM

Sexy 18 yo^^

yamada
22-08-2012, 01:12 AM
Tattoo and blonde hair 18yo japanese girl^^

jimiuk
22-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Yamada - Are you going to answer me? I have been polite at all times...what's the problem?

yamada
23-08-2012, 07:11 AM
Yamada - Are you going to answer me? I have been polite at all times...what's the problem?

what are you waiting for? we are not understand you^^

please do not comment, this is last message.

yamada
23-08-2012, 07:12 AM

She is young^^

jimiuk
23-08-2012, 09:37 PM
I have requested photos of new girls several times in text and email with no answer from you - not very hard to understand is it? I will try again!!!!

Max Impact
23-08-2012, 10:05 PM
You could take my word that that Lungor, ButtyCo and Shamrock are great and look good too. Or take Niceman's advice that MiGoren is very good looking and top service too.

jimiuk
23-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Cheers Max..I've seen Lun several times, she's awesome...was keen to check out migoren, butty and Cizco is it?

Max Impact
23-08-2012, 10:48 PM
I think MiGoren and ButtyCo you can't go wrong.

TheTiger
24-08-2012, 09:26 AM

Agreed ... and home delivery just attracts the attention of neighbours etc.

yamada
24-08-2012, 06:20 PM
I like the having session at Hotel. who use the Love hotel, just for 1 or 2 hours session. for me i do not mind, if some one watching me,

Just need fuck and im in the city, the love hotel is close to town hall and central station. and car park around there,

yamada
27-08-2012, 11:22 PM

Tiger does nice service^^ Very busy last week^^

yamada
28-08-2012, 04:21 PM

powerfull tiger here^^18 yo JAV

yamada
29-08-2012, 05:27 PM
powerfull tiger here^^18 yo JAV

yamada
03-09-2012, 02:24 PM

18 yo japanese ^^

yamada
04-09-2012, 03:56 AM
18 yo japanese ^^