PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Palace Ivy - pocket sized Thai

tiny dancer
14-04-2013, 03:42 PM
I saw Ivy twice, pretty sure the first time her name was Baby, perhaps management could clear up the name confusion?

This girl is tiny, 150cm tall at most, a size 4, but damn those natural C cups mounted on that tiny body is a huge turn on. I picked her cos she had a very cute face, with a fabulous head of long wavy hair, looks Japanese to me. She has very smooth skin, perhaps on par with Moon from 5*. She is Thai but speaks good Mandarin, with a cute accent too :)

First Time

She only does CBJ but allowed DATY, which she thoroughly enjoyed, after missionary and doggy she said she was a bit tired and asked if she could finish me off with a handjob, I declined and she happily allowed me to finish in missionary.

Second Time

Was a bit hesitant to pick her again considering first round with her the service was somewhat average, but she was still by far the prettiest in the line up. Again, only CBJ was on offer and this time she turned down DATY :(
The sex was great though, we went through many positions and she was very accommodating, sucking on those C cups while humping away was a highlight. Doggy was great looking at the meat on her little round ass bouncing off me, she didn't seem to mind me rubbing her butt hole with my thumb but gently pushed me hand back when I tried to stick it in, hehe...... you can tell Ivy loves sex but she is trying to keep herself from getting too carried away, could be a real gem if she opens up more.

There doesn't see to be a standard for services by WLs in this joint, kind of depends on the mood of the girl at the time, but I will be visiting Ivy again when she returns from her holiday in a month's time. That gorgeous little body combined with her curves just drives me crazy for more.

Dream Walker
22-04-2013, 03:52 PM
Thanks bro ,this girl is what i like ,cute and very small ,do u know which day she working there ?and any more girl like her size 4 style ?

Punter Poontang
22-04-2013, 04:11 PM
do u know which day she working there ?

They post a roster right here which is regularly updated.

Green Dragon
22-04-2013, 04:28 PM
How old is she?