PDA

View Full Version : Other My first incall: Jennifer 647 Elizabeth St

Punter2013
13-04-2013, 09:18 PM
I always hesitate in going to a shop (I guest because I'm scared to be spotted by a friend or colleague). I prefer being discrete and having an outcall service. Today I finally had the courage to tag along with a friend and I wasn't disappointed.

I was driven to 647 Elizabeth St without knowing what to expect. We were greeted by mamasan then shortly we were shown the girls. A girl called Jennifer caught my eyes and I wasn't going to wait for my friend to jump in.

Jennifer is a nice Chinese girl in her mid 20s from Singapore. She speaks Mandarin, Cantonese and English. Her English is quite good enough for communication (she didn't give me any time say much). The action was full on. She has very white skin, size 6 to 8 and a natural C cup with a fully shaved pussy.

When we entered into the room which is nice and comfortable, she offered to help me with the shower but I declined (fuck know why I declined).

When we were in bed, she started to DFK me with lots of tongue actions then DATY her and her pussy was clean and wet. She then performed BBBJ and DT on me which was very nice.

The sex was great. She has a tight pussy. There were muscle contractions from time to time during the sex session and moanings from her. The sex session lasted about 15 minutes. Afterwards we shared a nice cuddle then finished off with a massage.

Overall it is very good value for money at $150 an hour for such a pretty and nice Chinese doll (cost a lot more for the outcall with below bar service, in some cases).

I would advise to book in advance to secure a session. I heard that she is very popular.