PDA

View Full Version : Other Summary of RNT joints around Campsie

Glorious
28-07-2012, 04:51 PM
So until now I have tried 4 RNT joints around Campsie and here is a quick summary.

1. Corner of Ninth Avenue and Sixth Avenue

This place only has chinese Pork chops and is pretty expensive as well. It was $50 for an hour and $20 for HJ. The HJ is rushed and massage is just rubbing oil.
I have visited this place once and I will never go back. P.S Extras are offered but you do not want it anyway.

2. 5 Sixth Avenue

This place is also chinese but has young girls (mid 20s). The price is same as above, $50 for an hour and $20 for HJ. Extras are offered such as topless but i dont think full service is on the table. The massage is pretty good and it is MUCH better than the place mentioned above but the only bad thing is that the only separation between you and the other guy is a curtain.

3. Next to Canterbury Hospital

This place is the most recent one I have tried and is probably the best one. Girls are shown in a line up and out of all the RNT joints around, has the youngest and most descent looking girls. The price is $50 an hour (do not know whether it includes HJ as the receptionist (old white guy would not tell me) and FS is on the table as well for $50. Initially the girl asked for $70 but you can get it down to $50. The sex is pretty much fucking a star fish but for a good massage and a fuck for an hour and it costs $100. You cant really complain.

4. Belmore (up stairs some dodgy shop)

Sorry I do not know the street number I will try to find out! This place is very cheap but has pork chops only. It costs $50 for an hour + HJ and the massage is pretty good. So my advice is that only go here if you want a good massage and HJ is just a bonus!

Midnight_Prowl
28-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Very nice info! Shame i don't punt in campsie

Mr Crash and Burn
29-07-2012, 10:39 AM
There is another one in Evaline Street. No 64 I think, its aout 50m back towards Beamish Street from Woolworths.

There is also another one at the northern end of Beamish street, about opposite Clissold Parade, however I dont know anything about this place.

For more intel on Campsie, Ahlungor needs to spend a week here perusing so to speak.

Foxxster
29-07-2012, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=Glorious;28899]So until now I have tried 4 RNT joints around Campsie and here is a quick summary.

This place is the most recent one I have tried and is probably the best one. Girls are shown in a line up and out of all the RNT joints around, has the youngest and most descent looking girls. The price is $50 an hour (do not know whether it includes HJ as the receptionist (old white guy would not tell me) and FS is on the table as well for $50. Initially the girl asked for $70 but you can get it down to $50. The sex is pretty much fucking a star fish but for a good massage and a fuck for an hour and it costs $100. You cant really complain.

Hi Glorious, can you give more address details for this shop. it sounds good value..

Travelmate
29-07-2012, 02:18 PM

460 Belmore Road .. shitty place

Mr Crash and Burn
29-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Next to Canterbury Hosp is 573 Canterbury Road. An old house converted. You can park in the little car park at the rear. Entry to car park from the side street, Thorncraft I believe.

Travelmate
29-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Next to Canterbury Hosp is 573 Canterbury Road. An old house converted. You can park in the little car park at the rear. Entry to car park from the side street, Thorncraft I believe.

...but .. how was your experience there ...any good quality gem?

Mr Crash and Burn
30-07-2012, 08:38 AM
It was a long time ago Bro mate, well before joining this forum.

There was a sexy one called Apple but from what I can remember it was very pork choppy for the rest of them.

online12793
24-10-2012, 05:56 PM

460 Belmore Road .. shitty place

Been there a few times, sometimes you do get some good ones there.

ladokha283361
24-10-2012, 09:39 PM
There is another one in Evaline Street. No 64 I think, its aout 50m back towards Beamish Street from Woolworths.

There is also another one at the northern end of Beamish street, about opposite Clissold Parade, however I dont know anything about this place.

For more intel on Campsie, Ahlungor needs to spend a week here perusing so to speak.

Evaline Street??
Can u please me specific about this place?? Address or whereabouts??

Mr Crash and Burn
24-10-2012, 11:45 PM

Honestly Ladhoka, how much more specific would you like me to be

a) Distance from GPO
b) Number of steps from the station or closest bus stop.
c) MGA coordinates to the nearest millimetre at the centreline of the front door
OR d) Latitude and Longitude to the nearest 0.00 of a second of arc.

Unbelievable...I have quoted a street name and number and an approximate distance in a direction from an easily identifiable landmark "woolies". If you think you cant find it from those directions, google map it and see for yourself.

Then if your still unsire, PM me and I will pick you up and drop you at the front door...with an appropriate fee to be charged as well

grant
26-10-2012, 06:28 PM

Oh wow, I lived in campsie for a sizeable part of my life (it's a nice place btw) and looking at streetview now, I never would have guessed that the house at 64 evaline would be a massage shop.

To add to the thread, I just came across an ad for a place at shop30, 64-68 Beamish St on the main aus99 page: http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getFreeShop.pl?productId=2126. I called in and they offer $30/30mins; $50/1hr. Might check it out and have an excuse to visit my old stomping grounds

lakeshow
06-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Went to the one on 6th Ave. There's a small A-frame stand which clearly labels where the massage place is, next to a few businesses.
When I walked in, there were two mandarin speaking 40-50s who spoke limited english. I asked for a 30 min ($30).

The massage room was only separated by a sliding curtain, so I could hear another dude in the other room getting a HJ.
My ml was so crap and she was probably the owner. She was only pressing my back, not doing much as a massage, and the worst part is that she made a call to some other dude on her iPhone asking him where did he want to have dinner that night (in chinese; sucks for her I can understand).

Then she flipped me, and asked if I wanted a HJ for $20. I guessed since it was so crap, at least I could've left with my gun unloaded (not that she did a good HJ. She was rushing me like crazy).
I'm not going there again if you asked me. I didn't have the right change for the HJ, so she was telling me what notes to give her back for change, and calling me "stupid" to her other ml friend outside.

So yeah, I ain't going back there. So not worth the massage or the HJ.

Mr Crash and Burn
07-04-2013, 02:06 AM
Yes MB you are the King of Campsie

tpol
07-04-2013, 04:47 PM

I use to visit here as I worked close by. Girls were hit and miss. Some young'un but expected big tips and if you only wanted $20 hj, they would stand far away with outstretched arms to do the hj so you cant touch them.
Older ladies had better attitudes but I like them young.

THe other thing I hated was that the rooms allowed smoking and so you can smell the ciggs in your clothes and hair when you leave.

tpol
07-04-2013, 04:49 PM
There is a good Thai massage shop near the round about. Not sure the street name but only offers R and no T. But it is $45 and health fund claimable and the massage is a 7-8/10 depending on who you get.

Better off going here for a good hour for a $30 (after health fund) 1 hour rub and goto a Chinese shop for a $50 session with a young lass

playerz
07-04-2013, 10:49 PM

Visited today. Saw 2 girls (both younger than 25) however nothing tickled my fancy. 1 more busy hence did not wait around. Receptionist was quite understanding when I told him I was looking for someone young and petite. He said come back tomorrow and see Cherry. Apparently 19/20 years old only. I don't think I'll make it tomorrow, as I've got a prior engagement after work, but if anyone of you guys do go for a visit, please let me know what she's like.

swiss
08-04-2013, 04:32 AM
How many girls do they usually have?

AHLUNGOR
09-04-2013, 08:57 PM
I wonder if anyone can do a summary of RnT shops in the CBD ??