PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Carla

Leppon
08-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Saturday nite, after a dinner few drinks with the boys @ parra, found myself surrounded with some hot sexy chicks, which eventually make the small head be the boss. So called off ard 11ish with the boys, hop to see Roger. He wasn't working tho.

Anyway, got in and the papa san ursher me to the room, and few mins later, the first chick Amada, then Grace, then 2 more, which can't remember the name, by this stage am keen on Grace already, as she was just wearing bikini, the body just lovely, but here come Carla. Carla, face prettier then Grace, and bigger boobs too, so without thinking too much picked Carla.

Hold the hand and up to room, usual stuff, shower alone, then her turn. When she undressed, the boobs just pop out, but on the same time tummy pop out too. She's not like fat, just right for those bro who love some meat on it. She quite friendly tho, we chatted alot, and her english wasn't real good, but able to comminicated.

So on the bed, start cat licking the front, then balls, then dom dom on, and bj. Her bj skill not bad, quite enjoying it. Then cowgirl, which was good, as the boobs just infront of me, able me to play with them. Then missionary, and doggy, then back to miss to finish the job. After that she cleaned me and sit beside me we continue the chat where we left off.

So overall,

Face 8
Body 6.5
Service 7

wilisno
08-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Saturday nite, after a dinner few drinks with the boys @ parra, found myself surrounded with some hot sexy chicks, which eventually make the small head be the boss. So called off ard 11ish with the boys, hop to see Roger. He wasn't working tho.

Anyway, got in and the papa san ursher me to the room, and few mins later, the first chick Amada, then Grace, then 2 more, which can't remember the name, by this stage am keen on Grace already, as she was just wearing bikini, the body just lovely, but here come Carla. Carla, face prettier then Grace, and bigger boobs too, so without thinking too much picked Carla.

Hold the hand and up to room, usual stuff, shower alone, then her turn. When she undressed, the boobs just pop out, but on the same time tummy pop out too. She's not like fat, just right for those bro who love some meat on it. She quite friendly tho, we chatted alot, and her english wasn't real good, but able to comminicated.

So on the bed, start cat licking the front, then balls, then dom dom on, and bj. Her bj skill not bad, quite enjoying it. Then cowgirl, which was good, as the boobs just infront of me, able me to play with them. Then missionary, and doggy, then back to miss to finish the job. After that she cleaned me and sit beside me we continue the chat where we left off.

So overall,

Face 8
Body 6.5
Service 7

Phew ! Gave me a scare when you said boobs pop out then tummy pop out too !!! Fortunately you then said she's not fat. Sounds like good service though !

asiafever
09-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Yeah those boobs are delightful, English ok, face quite cute. But yeah those bros who like skinny girls won't be impressed, she is voluptuous with a bit of meat on the bones.