PDA

View Full Version : Ginza LIZ : Big Tits and the TIGHTEST PUSSY - Like a VIRGIN! Hey !

rooter
02-04-2013, 06:59 AM
When Yuki let me in to see Ginza's newest girl Liz all she said to me was "she is very, very nervous, it's her first time, she has NEVER done this before, she knows nothing, you have to teach her everthing"
I thought "Fuck, teach her everything in 1 hour - there's a challenge"

When the bedroom door opened and Liz was standing there in a black two piece frilly bra and panties set I almost fell over; Fuck, what a HOT little body she has !!
Liz is only 155cm, and has a perfectly toned body with the most perfect pale skin which is so pale its almost translucent, and great little round arse.
But her stand out feature is of course her tits; absolutlely perfect set of D cups and so round and firm !
She has vey long hair and a cute round face and yes, she does have "Japan style make up" with big long fake eyelashes that gave her her a very sexy look despite her almost virgin status.

She was very shy and spoke to me with downcast eyes, but I got her to loosen up with a few jokes. Anyway no time for idle chit chat; Yuki gave me a job to do so the Lesson had to begin ...

Lesson 1 - the Shower
I convinced her to get her gear off which she did so very shyly and slowly revealing those fantastic tits and a very closely trimmed pussy. I told her we had to shower together and how to lather up a guy and i stressed how important it was to lather up a guy's cock. As she lathered it up and it grew she had a look of concern on her face and I assured her not to worry , it would be OK. Grade : 8/10

Lesson 2 - DFK and touching, and DATY
Liz is a bit of a natural for DFK and as we kissed I played with her pussy and tits, she was fighting the sensations of pleasure so the lesson here was to relax and enjoy it - she can have an orgasm too not just the guy. I also guided her had toward my cock and got her to jerk it off while I played with her pussy - she has such soft hands , I nearly came !
It was time for some DATY so I made my way to her fresh young pussy. She tastes so good and her reaction was so intense; again she was fighting the sensation of pleasure but again I instructed her to just relax and enjoy it and soon enough she had a nice orgasm - she is a quiet but intense cummer. Grade : 8.5/10

Lesson 3 the BBBJ
I told her the BBBJ is probably the single most important part of the session and asked her if she knew how to suck cock, she replied "a little bit".
I told her to give it her best shot.
Her style was the usual mouth over the head and stroking the shaft which she did quite well, but i got her to add a bit of variety by going down deeper until she gagged, licking the balls and just stroking the shaft, and keeping her hands behind her back and just sucking.
And finally to make use of her greatest assest and rub the cock against her massive tits. Grade : 8/10

Lesson 4 - FUCKING !
It was now time for the most important part of the Lesson.
I asked her if she was ready to fuck and and she said "Yes", but she held at looked at my throbbing cock and said "I don't think it will fit in" I told her "don't worry we will make it fit, just relax, if it hurts too much just say so and I will stop - never let a guy hurt you, you are in control"
We started off in cowgirl because I thought she could control that better.
As my knob pressed up against her pussy lips and I gently pushed it in it soon became obvious that Liz has the SMALLEST, TIGHTEST pussy I have come across in a very long time. It was like fucking a VIRGIN.
I managed to get the head in and then got it in half way and she rode it a bit.
Fuck it felt so good. Her pussy is like a vice and I nearly came just from the pressure on my cock,
But she wasn't coping very well and even with lube it was still uncomfortable for her, so i suggested we switch to Missionary.
I gave her some DATY first to get her wet and lubed up my cock and then gently guided it inside her one centimetre at a time until i got half way. She was enjoying it and moaning and I managed to get it 3/4 of the way in. She was in a bit of discomfort but also enjoying it and getting really wet and horny.
We had a nice session with just gentle fucking and lots of DFK and sucking on her beautiful big tits and she got really into it.
Finally the squeezing sensation of her tight pussy around my cock was just too fucking good and I pumped a massive load inside her.
The feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around my cock as I pumped a load of jizz in her was fucking amazing.
I stayed inside her for as long as I could savouring the sensation. It was a great fuck! Grade : 8.5/10.

All up Ginza's newest recruit did very well.
She will need a few more shifts to get more confident and get used to having a cock inside her and improve her skills but Liz has one of the hottest bodies around has the potential to be a great WL.
Just be gentle with her!
And if you are a big guy you really should stay away for a few weeks until she gets a bit more experience - she really is still too tight to handle the big ones - the last thing we want is to hurt her and ruin things for her and other punters. She will be ready for you in a couple of weeks.

AHLUNGOR
02-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Hi brother Rooter,

Excellent review, Liz sounds like my kind of girl and I am pretty sure she will like me as I ain't gonna hurt her!

1. I don't have a big gun!
2. I cum very quickly
3. I usually end up fucking her tits instead, a real easy job for her.......lol

4. If her tits are as nice as you described, I could easy have skipped her pussy and concentrated on the Spanish and she could still be a "Virgin"......haha

Cheers

Ps. Should I try Miyuki or Liz for the big tits ??

rooter
02-04-2013, 09:22 AM
Hi brother Rooter,

Excellent review, Liz sounds like my kind of girl and I am pretty sure she will like me as I ain't gonna hurt her!
Ps. Should I try Miyuki or Liz for the big tits ??

Miyuki or Momo for a professional tittie fuck and BBBJ guaranteed !
Then again if you want a blank canvas to instruct then go for Liz

billionaire
02-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Sounds great. gotta try Liz next visit to Ginza.

This reminds me Annie(Thai)@Sakura Palace. She is new to the industry (has barely sex experience). Just arrived one week. Try teach her a lesson. It is a big challenge. I failed as lack of time (half hour) and no communication (She doesn't speak English). But she's pretty and has great body. That's good to me.

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10

rooter
02-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Liz is rostered today 4-10pm. I might go for Round 2 !!

the wizard
02-04-2013, 10:08 AM
Momo, Miyuki and now Liz- big Tit heaven.
I suppose You have a bit every thing here from Pse -Momo to GFE -Liz.
I need to provide lesson 5 to Liz......

Sextus
02-04-2013, 01:02 PM
"She has very long hair and a cute round face and yes, she does have "Japan style make up" with big long fake eyelashes."

Rooter, love being an influence on your eye for detail! :D :D

As for Liz, it is noble of you to pay up for a mere training experience for the information and betterment of your forum brothers.

With this in mind, my request for you to experience, just once, the other side of life with a dud punt in, say, a $110 knocking shop on Canterbury Rd - the ultimate non-branded experience - is withdrawn. I know that you were probably making urgent plans for this already, but in your own way, you already make certain sacrifices on all our our behalves so it isn't called for. So thank you, mate. :D :D

Ps. Unless, of course, Canterbury Rd is on your bucket list....

Gucci2012
02-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Her boob shape is similar to Toshika.

ozdevil
02-04-2013, 05:28 PM
@rooter - yuki certainly took you for a ride this aint Lizs first time she started last week
Funny thing I was told one her first day that she is very nervous by wilson which i can understand but 7-8 customers later ... lol

rooter
02-04-2013, 05:47 PM
@rooter - yuki certainly took you for a ride this aint Lizs first time she started last week
Funny thing I was told one her first day that she is very nervous by wilson which i can understand but 7-8 customers later ... lol

I saw her LAST week bro on her first day.
I saw her 4pm LAST MONDAY. It was her her first ever shift.
I posted the AR at 6.59 am this morning.
Always check your facts before you accuse Yuki or anyone else of anything.
I think you owe Yuki a public apology.

the wizard
02-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Yuki is a gem, so sweet and is a integral part of the operations there.
Would never lead any one on

Gucci2012
02-04-2013, 07:46 PM

Yep bro rooter was her 1st client when she started last week, I know this because I was her 2nd at 5pm.

rooter
02-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Yep bro rooter was her 1st client when she started last week, I know this because I was her 2nd at 5pm.

Dammit Detective Gucci you busted me !
The Lindt Gold Bunny and egg on the bedside table is a sure sign rooter has been there ;).
I am switching to Ferrero Rocher from now on just to confuse you ;)

Sextus
02-04-2013, 08:29 PM
:D :D:D < Rooter, they LOOK like Ferrero Rochers!

Here's some more: :D:D:D :D Yum! They are great if you keep them in the freezer - you can gnaw on them then.

the wizard
02-04-2013, 09:20 PM
The Lindts are normally my calling card......

Punter Poontang
02-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Is this a cunning ploy to maintain service standards??

Fatten the girls up on chocolate, then help them work it off again. :slobber:

rooter
02-04-2013, 09:28 PM

Hey Gucci I think i may have caught a brief glimpse of you.
When I finished my session with Liz last week I walked out of the room and towards the door and then this tall figure in black appeared but I didnt see his face, because Wilson jumped in and told me to go back into the room.
So i ran back into Liz's room.
The funny thing about this story was Liz's reaction.
She said something like "wow! you are back already!!" so cute !

Gucci2012
02-04-2013, 09:43 PM
Hey Gucci I think i may have caught a brief glimpse of you.
When I finished my session with Liz last week I walked out of the room and towards the door and then this tall figure in black appeared but I didnt see his face, because Wilson jumped in and told me to go back into the room.
So i ran back into Liz's room.
The funny thing about this story was Liz's reaction.
She said something like "wow! you are back already!!" so cute !

Yeah I didn't want to mention it but I did see you, and my memory is photographic. Your not to far off with the "detective" references my day job actually revolves around 'investigations" of sorts but let's not go into that here.

This may be the 1st ever face to face of forum members???

ozdevil
02-04-2013, 11:09 PM
Rooter - what ! After self proclaiming yourself to be a messiah of WLs are you now the social police ... public apology
What an idiot ... again how old did you say you were !!!

Sextus
02-04-2013, 11:25 PM
After self proclaiming yourself to be a messiah of WL

He's not the Messiah - he's just a very naughty boy.

rooter
02-04-2013, 11:28 PM
He's not the Messiah - he's just a very naughty boy.
Just when i start to dislike you - you come up with a gem like that !!

IExperiment
02-04-2013, 11:28 PM
Rooter - what ! After self proclaiming yourself to be a messiah of WLs are you now the social police ... public apology
What an idiot ... again how old did you say you were !!!

Now now take it easy. You could just say that Rooter did not give enought info and your not going to apolagize as you dont feel the need to do so. No need name calling as it will lead to more name calling from both side.

IExperiment
02-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Yeah I didn't want to mention it but I did see you, and my memory is photographic. Your not to far off with the "detective" references my day job actually revolves around 'investigations" of sorts but let's not go into that here.

This may be the 1st ever face to face of forum members???

No Gucci I am sure there might be others but anyway I already took one punters to lunch in the past which does not matter much :)

rooter
02-04-2013, 11:45 PM
No Gucci I am sure there might be others but anyway I already took one punters to lunch in the past which does not matter much :)

Its funny how people get so paranoid about being caught at brothels, swingers parties, strip clubs etc.
The thing is the person who sees you there is there too. So what can he say? Who can he tell?
He was there too !!

Gucci2012
02-04-2013, 11:57 PM

Agreed. And you taking a punter to lunch does matter, may be brothers want to know what they can do to earn a free lunch from you.

Oceancrab
05-04-2013, 10:57 PM
Ginza's location is so handy for me, not sure when they are moving to new shops, that is why I am trying to see all the girls before it move. Actually I like their arrangement in the private apartment. As if you work in city, you do not want meet someone you know. Therefore, private apartment is really good. Drop by almost every second day to Ginza in the past two weeks, saw Liza in her second shift. She is young,not experienced, but adorable. I was tricked by her expression. It looks like I am hurting her if I smash a little bit harder, but once I slow down, she looks disappointed. I was confused. To sum up, if u want a young girl with big boobs, she will be your choice.

MrSeven
06-04-2013, 01:03 PM
So this girl's hot and fake tits???

rooter
06-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Tits are 100% real! I never said they were fake bro.

rooter
14-10-2013, 07:37 AM
Great to see Liz is back today.
She has been away for ages ! And I haven't see her since way back in April.
Great little girl, with a shy but sweet nature; and the best set of D cup tits.
Along with Alice and Lemon, the tightest pussy I have ever come across.
Anyway I am definitely catching up with her today - I'll report later on how she is looking.

Punter Poontang
30-10-2013, 04:33 PM
Anyway I am definitely catching up with her today - I'll report later on how she is looking.

Hey rooter, do you have anything else to add after seeing her again?? Just knocking up an AR of my own now .... nice girl, bangin' body, really good session.

rooter
30-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Hey rooter, do you have anything else to add after seeing her again?? Just knocking up an AR of my own now .... nice girl, bangin' body, really good session.

yeah she has got a great body and the biggest tits at Ginza.
Session was pretty good.
I thought she might be a bit more wild and confident now that she has more experience.
But she is still pretty much the same girl, with a shy quiet personality.
But she is a good root though and still very tight!
And her bbbj has definitely improved.

Punter Poontang
30-10-2013, 06:20 PM
Cheers, yep, think once again I got pretty much exactly what it says on the tin!!

And her bbbj has definitely improved.

Still think Cassie is head & shoulders the best BBBJ I've had in this lifetime, but for Ginza girls, I'd put Liz in amongst some elite company in the very next tier down. Very impressive stuff, especially for a girl with her reserved nature, kudos to whoever's been corrupting her. :-P