PDA

View Full Version : General talk Chinese/HK girls?

project_manager006
27-03-2013, 09:43 PM
Hey all, I'm looking for a shop like Angeltown/Top 127 but with Chinese/HK girls. Any recommendations?

I know MOC, Bluemoon etc have Chinese/HK girls, but not really wanting to spend $300+. Also, preferable if in city but not necessary.

Jimmy Rustles
27-03-2013, 11:06 PM
5 star city?

Licker
28-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Hey all, I'm looking for a shop like Angeltown/Top 127 but with Chinese/HK girls. Any recommendations?

I know MOC, Bluemoon etc have Chinese/HK girls, but not really wanting to spend $300+. Also, preferable if in city but not necessary.

I'm sorry bro, I don't mean to be rude but... How long have you been on the forum?
Have you actually been reading the posts? If so, you should know where to find what you're looking for (but maybe at a price you're not willing to spend).

Your previous post on the Blacktown thread, that you don't expect to find young (18 to 25) gems in a $140/hour shop leads me to believe that you are aware of the realities of life.

So you want young good looking Chinese/HK girls, but you are not willing to spend the money?
So you want a Mercedes for the price of a KIA, and preferably delivered to your home, with a full tank of gas for free?

Is your handle just a figment of imagination or are you actually a project manager?
I have worked with too many of those (project managers) to know that too often they do not have a grasp of the realities of life.
(even though they are making 6 figures and should be able to afford $300 punt if that is what they want)

The above rant aside...
the only advise I can offer is... 64 and 533 have plenty of Chinese/HK girls at $150 an hour. These are suburban shops though.
You might want to try for example Ada at 533 (a HK girl in her late 20's, who is pretty and very much service oriented).

5* mentioned above, would be outside your desired price range.

The only places in the city at under $200/hour that come to mind are:
647 Elizabeth St, Redfern (which occasionally has younger girls, but mostly 28 to 35) and
18 Hargrave St, East Sydney (which recently has changed hands, so I'm not sure of the current talent there)

wilisno
28-03-2013, 12:24 AM
Hahaha ! I didn't even noticed that the OP is the Project_Manager !!!

To ask a question like this after 239 posts and 2 years forum age is indeed very strange ! :miao:

Gucci2012
28-03-2013, 05:53 AM
If you can get a booking Cassie @Ginza is your best bet.... great body and best service DFK, BBBJ etc and in the CBD(not for much longer, new location TBA.) $200 per hour.

Sergaent Brody
28-03-2013, 06:43 AM

To ask a question like this after 239 posts and 2 years forum age is indeed very strange ! :miao:

He got hacked by a noobie who is envious of his statue on this forum???

Entirely possible!!!

Sergaent Brody
28-03-2013, 06:44 AM
Next up, new thread by Wilisno titled "Feeling horny tonight, which Five-Star Girl should I choose?"

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2013, 08:03 AM

That being the case brother Wil, So according to you, i suppose there are a few questions I can never ask in the forum:

1. Where do I find a busty ML?

2. Who can fix my sore back ?

3. Who can provide the best HJ?

4. I am looking for good extra, where...........

May I ?

wilisno
28-03-2013, 09:58 AM
That being the case brother Wil, So according to you, i suppose there are a few questions I can never ask in the forum:

1. Where do I find a busty ML?

2. Who can fix my sore back ?

3. Who can provide the best HJ?

4. I am looking for good extra, where...........

May I ?
The answer is : You may ask anything you like, and very possibly you may get the same answers too !

jellyshots
28-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Yeah, I find it unusual that an age range isn't mentioned. It's like asking where can I get 18-24 year old PSE Chinese/HK girls for under $200 per hour, size 6, D cups, 160cm tall. Oh, and someone no-one else really knows about so I can keep her to myself...