PDA

View Full Version : Massage in Liverpool - 62a Moore Street

Travelmate
24-03-2013, 09:14 PM
All Massage brothers,

Did anyone visit 62a Moore Street , Liverpool recently?

I remembered being there at least 2 years ago. (Please check old forum).

Is this worth going?

How is this shop compare with another famous joint 1/173-179 Bigge St. Liverpool Phone: 9601 9710?

Any comment is welcome...

Butler383
07-04-2013, 12:41 AM
Was in there 62a Moore street last week, big shop lots of room, big reception desk where the boss sits and takes your money,Girls All Asian most average looking.i did not get to pick but see a lady who is well into her30s, not bad looking plenty of make up gives a good massage and great second half with extras for a tip,Rooms are old with gaps at the top of the walls so you can here your fellow punters,Now on the wall it says No sex service lol this is very funny, because even from reception you can here the squeaky tables now tha maybe from massage. When I was having my massage I could here what was going on in the next room sounded a bit fast for a massage lol and the ml says what are you doing you can't do that.lol. Be warned also a bus stop right outside. Would I go back no.

Mr Crash and Burn
07-04-2013, 02:02 AM
Used to be quite a few of the younger brigade working here, but my surveillance in this area hasn't been kept up to date since I dont need to visit Liverpool Hospital at the moment.

w1ldb0y
02-07-2013, 09:45 AM
All Massage brothers,

Did anyone visit 62a Moore Street , Liverpool recently?

I remembered being there at least 2 years ago. (Please check old forum).

Is this worth going?

How is this shop compare with another famous joint 1/173-179 Bigge St. Liverpool Phone: 9601 9710?

Any comment is welcome...

Visit this shop yesterday.. Just because no one's available at David's shop at Bigge st.
Went in, pay $30 for half an hour.
The receptionist literally yelling a girl's name from her seat and came out this "Diana" from the cubicle beside the reception desk.
As soon as I saw her, I felt lucky already.
Coz this girl is better looking than the girls which are available at Bigge's st. (Marry, Susan, carman, Lisa and 1 more girl Annie or Amy).
And did I say "younger"..
Diana.. Early 20's.. Good looking.. Took me to a room.. "take off your clothes, lay down, I'll come back soon",she said then went out.
When she came back.. Gave me an ok massage..
Extra??? Well I don't normally do fs...but since this girl is young and pretty with a good attitude, I was kinda tempted and ask..
She said "ok, with a good tips".. I agreed.
Off the skinny shorts and t shirts then the undies..
It was a beautiful sight... Then she start giving me a cat bath.. Then cbj...then...
the pumping began and didn't take me long to shoot..
It was a nice and memorable half an hour...

So.. On Monday "Moore st. with Diana" is better than "Bigge st. with any of the 5 girls mentioned above)" if you are in Liverpool.

BigBoy
02-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Visit this shop yesterday.. Just because no one's available at David's shop at Bigge st.
Went in, pay $30 for half an hour.
The receptionist literally yelling a girl's name from her seat and came out this "Diana" from the cubicle beside the reception desk.
As soon as I saw her, I felt lucky already.
Coz this girl is better looking than the girls which are available at Bigge's st. (Marry, Susan, carman, Lisa and 1 more girl Annie or Amy).
And did I say "younger"..
Diana.. Early 20's.. Good looking.. Took me to a room.. "take off your clothes, lay down, I'll come back soon",she said then went out.
When she came back.. Gave me an ok massage..
Extra??? Well I don't normally do fs...but since this girl is young and pretty with a good attitude, I was kinda tempted and ask..
She said "ok, with a good tips".. I agreed.
Off the skinny shorts and t shirts then the undies..
It was a beautiful sight... Then she start giving me a cat bath.. Then cbj...then...
the pumping began and didn't take me long to shoot..
It was a nice and memorable half an hour...

So.. On Monday "Moore st. with Diana" is better than "Bigge st. with any of the 5 girls mentioned above)" if you are in Liverpool.

How much is the Tip?

GWEILO
02-07-2013, 10:48 PM
How much is the Tip?

$100 does the trick most of the time, I've had some girls here for as little as $50 but I pounded her pussy so hard the poor girl could walk straight. When they need money they are at your mercy.

geotrog
14-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Went there last Saturday to try it out. Yes there is a bus stop outside so you need to walk with confidence!
$55 for an hours massage. No choice of lady. I got a MILF well into her middle age. (still younger than me and to be fair not a bad body though tiny tities - peas on a drum!!!). Massage was ok no real systematic massage. Got to turn over then she asks outright if I want sex! Well no as I didn't have much cash on me. So for $40 got naked HJ. Touching ok and rubbing. Then back to massage to finish off that hour. Chinese, from Guangdong. Helen? Would choose someone else next time. Younger and plumper! Expected better massage skills from someone who says she's worked there for a year.
The walls between cubicles aren't sound proof so you can hear the shagging going on elsewhere. No Sex says the signs. Joke!

holidayholiday
21-04-2021, 12:20 AM
Anybody been here recently? I read they have new management.