PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon Spring

bigfatkilo
24-03-2013, 07:49 AM
O M F G. I've got a spring in my step...

I felt like a college guy, young dumb and fulll of....!!! again but in a good way. Spring is sexy and cute and very genuine. 150-155 cm short, probably 45-50 kg- perfect she isn't skin and bones, has shape and sexiness. Curves and bust. Very pretty soft Korean face. Beautiful full A cup maybe even B cup breasts. Black with tanned streaks in her hair. A beautiful smile. She is wonderfully youthful and charming. Dashing smile.

Her manner is shy tbh, like she ain't done this much. Her dfk isn't- I mean she allows kisses but not too much tongue, but this don't matter. She is very sweet and very accommodating. The experience reminds me of my college days- I ain't saying school days because that is illegal- Spring ain't some girl weirdos can go visit- treat her with respect- she is small yes, cute yes, but all woman and affection. I'm going to see her again now dam it!!! And what she was wearing..... Geeeeeezzzzzzz.....omfg.... It was a blue sailors uniform.... Geeezzzz..... Hard........!!!! So sexy and naughty!!!! :)))

Not shaven down below, said she tried but felt itchy, it doesn't matter tho.

I just loved her mannerism, very loving almost, I gave her a $125.55 (everything in my wallet) tip on top of the hourly rate, money just for her (sorry blue management!!) she deserves it because of her attitude and effort- effort with making noise and holding / cuddling.

Bbbj was fine nothing to write home about but who cares.

Sex was great- couldn't decide how to blow in her/ lol, first world problems??!!

I wanted to try for a second time but she honestly said no she could not handle it, I respect this, she ain't a machine- she is a sweet young woman and I treat her well- get sex out of it of course, but do it without crossing the line.

She is absolutely fun and envigorating. Now that Dora is gone, I was having draw backs- Spring is different to Dora in style:looks, but equally accommodating and enjoyable.

God bless America.. I mean Spring!! She is probably the most energising blue at the moment- anyone got their own vote?????

BlueMoonSyd.com
25-03-2013, 12:02 AM
Thanks for the tip to the girl,
Your support to the girl is often the biggest motivation to improve!!

And indeed thanks for the support to our business!!

macuser
25-03-2013, 12:02 AM
you're welcome

AHLUNGOR
25-03-2013, 12:05 AM
Nice Tip!

I can understand the $125.00!

But the $0.55 !!

Do you really have to ??

bigfatkilo
26-03-2013, 02:04 AM
Nice Tip!

I can understand the $125.00!

But the $0.55 !!

Do you really have to ??

it was a bit of an in house joke with Spring, talking about money, paying for things, how expensive Sydney generally is etc etc. Sounds lame I know, but was funny at the time, and made her feel even more comfortable.

BlueMoonSyd.com
28-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Maybe you could tip her again Spring is back today!!

bigfatkilo
01-05-2013, 11:43 PM
I don;t see Spring on ur website- has she finished up??