PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany n Friends Tiffany & leng double: A week in retrospective

Eureka
15-07-2012, 11:49 AM
The last week has passed with thoughts and feelings swirling through my head whenever I drift into reflecting on the amazing experience of the double team of Tiffany and Leng last Monday 6th July 2012 that is a strange combination of appreciating my luck and yearning to repeat the incredible experience.

Is such high praise over the top? - for some maybe - but for me no, as I have re run every sensation, sight and sound in the 6 days since - made even more suprising by the fact that I had high expectations prior to joining these high priestesses of tease!

I need to rewind to Sunday exactly a week ago to explain the week that was:
I txt Tiffany last Sunday following on from the Tiffany & Friends AUS99 advert to see if I can have a booking for Monday around lunchtime. I had met Tiffany twice before at SL thanks to arrangements through the lovely Vicki and thought I would like to experience her in a more intimate environment.
A true friend that she is, Tiffany suggests maybe I should book with Leng as it would be her very last day. I had never met Leng before but had followed all the comments from her legion of disciples won over by her magic fingers.
So I thought yes it would be a shame not to experience Leng as I hate the feeling of "i wish I had" - but I was ancy to see Tiffany in this hotel situation too.
The solution was simple = a Tiffany and Leng double.

THE SETUP:
- A hotel room in the CBD/ small but clean and neat
- Tiff txt me 45 min prior asking if OK to delay 15min as Leng was running late and we agreed to meet out the front.
- Tiff arrives in street clothes and no makeup and you might not take special notice amongst the throng of hot young asian girls around George St and asks me to come up in 15min.
- I arrive and I find two beautiful girls, all smiles, waiting for just lucky me. Tiffany has transformed herself with some makeup, black bra, panties and black fishnet stockings into a true sexual being - that girl can exude sexual tension and promise so thick you could cut it with a knife.
- I meet Leng for the first time: an equally tidy, petitie, tight body covered with a blue panty/ bra set. She melts with her smile and as far as I can tell, a genuine friendly attitude.

THE EXPERIENCE:
- The hour passed in a continuous flow of touch and sensation from both girls - but more defining was the seemless co-ordination between them as if it was the most natural thing possible. I don't know if it was the fact that they are friends or true sexually liberated girls comfortable with their energy and passion but you could not have choreagraphed a better sequence of dual movement and touch.
- The scant covering were eventually removed by Tiff and Leng for me to behold them in their true naked beauty and the bodysliding and tackle tickle was teasing, sensational and perfect.
- And of course the final phase of this dance was led by Leng ably supported by Tiffany where every sinue of my body and engorged cell screamed for release - and they granted this need with eager enjoyment and superb skills.
- I won't try and describe every aspect and detail of this amazing hour but it is true for me to summarise as - unforgettable!

IN SUMMARY:
I am 95% a FS guy so it intrigues me as to why I was so satisfied with this experience with Tiffany & Leng.
Certainly it has to do with the girls themselves. their beauty, sexual tension they conjure and exude as well as their attitude and total bias to pleasing you.
But it was more complex than that for me. I have had a few FS doubles before and frankly never found it worth it. Clumsy who does what to who next. Changing doms all the time etc.
But .. this was different ... the massage/ BS/ HJ with two girls who know what they are doing really works - really really works! A bit of a revelation for these experienced punting bones :)

So other bros can debate, disect, analyse the hell out of it being not FS and the price etc etc.
All I know is what I got for my money:
= a day of anticipation
= an amazing hour of carnal defining pleasure experience with two beautiful girls
= six days of rewinding in my mind where every image and feeling is as real as the moment it was felt!

For me I just hope I can one day repeat this doubles experience - although a part of me says leave well enough alone.
You had perfection with Tiffany and Leng on the 6th July 2012 :)

wilisno
15-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Bloody hell ! What a sensational report, I'm kicking myself for missing out on that sort of fun !

Travelmate
15-07-2012, 01:37 PM
It is one of the best report with structure:

Nice Introduction of about 120 words.

Then Pre and Post Event

Follow by a excellent summary.

I like the bullet points as well.

Thanks Brother Eureka, I like your style of report more than the content..

Of course content will be good since only the person who have TRIED the DUAL performer can tell how great it is.

AHLUNGOR
15-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Excellent review brother Eureka!!

It will make lots of brothers who complained the lacks of reviews for Tiff's new joint now much more satisfied. Im sure my lil sister Tiff would appreciate that and great encouragement for her to keep up with the good works!!

Well done!

doubleunique
16-07-2012, 12:30 AM
Nice review, question though what is the pricing for single/double?

adjiao
16-07-2012, 01:38 AM
tiffany is magic.:miao:

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2012, 12:27 PM

I thought Leng was magic and Tiffany is sensational!!

Haha

You know what I mean.....

Cheers

BengTan
16-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Damnit. Must be expensive experience though. I wish I have that kind of cash lying around.

Eureka
16-07-2012, 06:20 PM

Tiffany can certainly weave her magic - one touch from her and she makes certain things immediately grow & grow :) :)

Leng was also a worthy fellow Sorceress !!!

Exciting to contemplate how many new Sorgeress apprentices are in the wings by this little sexy magician !!

Mozilla
16-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Great report.. Such descriptive experience to share with everyone... Now all the brothers will be thinking about what they have experienced and use ur time with them like as if it's there own... Very romantic brother...

Now, are you going to publish ur book.. '50 shades of tiff'? Can I pre order?

Well done

Eureka
17-07-2012, 02:05 PM
Great report.. Such descriptive experience to share with everyone... Now all the brothers will be thinking about what they have experienced and use ur time with them like as if it's there own... Very romantic brother...

Now, are you going to publish ur book.. '50 shades of tiff'? Can I pre order?

Well done

Thanks Moz,
What could I call the book I wonder - any further ideas?
- An Epiphany with Tiffany !
- Lascivious Leng !
- "Double Trouble" - Hong Kong sandwich for lunch !

Actually I think if I am going to go down this jouralist route I need to do more research on the subjects - I need to step up to a more "in depth" investigation of the subject :)

Mozilla
17-07-2012, 02:08 PM
you want me to be the undercover reporter and take one for the team..... and do WHATEVER IT TAKES to uncover the story!?

do we need to work on a budget?

Eureka
17-07-2012, 02:34 PM
you want me to be the undercover reporter and take one for the team..... and do WHATEVER IT TAKES to uncover the story!?

"undercover" - good idea.
If I remember the source of the "inside" story in the Watergate Affair was called - Deep Throat !!
Mmmm

Mozilla
17-07-2012, 04:11 PM
my undercover was more literal! haha i was thinking i can get under the cover of the blankets with tiff and her girls! haha deep throat can be accommodated too. BUT she needs to have very shallow throat... sorry (did i say that out loud again!?)

Eureka
17-07-2012, 04:47 PM
my undercover was more literal! haha i was thinking i can get under the cover of the blankets with tiff and her girls! haha deep throat can be accommodated too. BUT she needs to have very shallow throat... sorry (did i say that out loud again!?)

Definitely needs to be "undercover" otherwise there is a risk of alerting internal affairs!
Possibly need to enlist the help of AhLungor - I have noticed some exceptional investigation skills from him before - although his speciality is organizing a bust - especially top heavy organizations :)

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Definitely needs to be "undercover" otherwise there is a risk of alerting internal affairs!
Possibly need to enlist the help of AhLungor - I have noticed some exceptional investigation skills from him before - although his speciality is organizing a bust - especially top heavy organizations :)

Thanks for the nomination my friend, but I am useless in undercover situation, as my identify will be easily and totally exposed the moment any 36 D or E Cup objects are paraded in front of me,. I will just go crazy, I have NO organizational skills at all, if it is a top heavy organization. I will just behalf like a thirsty and hungry baby - looking for that big milky jug to suck on and nothing else matters, so I will really fuck things up. You better count me out..............LOL

Cheers

:cool2:

Eureka
17-07-2012, 05:36 PM
BRO AHLUNGOR:
Bummer - back to the drawing board :( ..... But I take my hat of to you Bro AhLungor as someone who has such crystal like clarity in their mission and objectives - BIG objectives at that :)

But who to call on to join this sacred mission to reveal more about Tiffany and her Friends??

Who amongst the many has shown us the most diligent of committment, selfless pursuit of the mystery that is the nubile form ... as well as an keenest eye for equisite detail ????
Of Course !! WILISNO !!!!

We will see if this profilic erudite brother will join our QUEST !!

Mozilla
17-07-2012, 05:42 PM
dude eureka..... just call tiff and make an appointment! lol

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2012, 05:57 PM
But who to call on to join this sacred mission to reveal more about Tiffany and her Friends??

Who amongst the many has shown us the most diligent of committment, selfless pursuit of the mystery that is the nubile form ... as well as an keenest eye for equisite detail ????
Of Course !! WILISNO !!!!

We will see if this profilic erudite brother will join our QUEST !!

Hi Brother, the good news is, brother Wil is starting to swing towards massage joints as in his own wordings, he is curious.

But the bad news is, he is curious about Newtown!!

So if you need a bonking partner, you gonna be quick, I have never seen an AR from brother Wil for any massage shops, so his maiden posting will be like gold, you would want that to be with Tiffany right?? better hurry.

Unless Brother Wil has already set eyes on sis Tiff, then it is a done deal, sure thing.

Final answer, Locked in Tiffany please Eddie!! .................lol

Cheers

wilisno
17-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Hi Brother, the good news is, brother Wil is starting to swing towards massage joints as in his own wordings, he is curious.

But the bad news is, he is curious about Newtown!!

So if you need a bonking partner, you gonna be quick, I have never seen an AR from brother Wil for any massage shops, so his maiden posting will be like gold, you would want that to be with Tiffany right?? better hurry.

Unless Brother Wil has already set eyes on sis Tiff, then it is a done deal, sure thing.

Final answer, Locked in Tiffany please Eddie!! .................lol

Cheers

Yep, I've decided to lock it in for Tiffany, no need to call a friend or anything ! And thank you Bro Eureka for all your compliments, but you've kept my dictionary busy ! :miao:

Travelmate
17-07-2012, 10:10 PM

WHATEVER IT TAKES!! ^!&@#^#&!^&!^&(!!!!

Very big statement!

Mozilla
17-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Haha, sorry... Just checked my wallet... Tiff is out of my league... Just too expensive for me.

Travelmate
17-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Haha, sorry... Just checked my wallet... Tiff is out of my league... Just too expensive for me.

hahaha. This is not true!

The content inside your wallet is ALLOCATED to someone else!

Mozilla
17-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Haha... I'm sitting in my hotel thinking should I call it a night or should I go out and prowl...? Hahaha

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Haha... I'm sitting in my hotel thinking should I call it a night or should I go out and prowl...? Hahaha

So?

Did you or didnt you?

Travelmate
18-07-2012, 10:32 AM

The woman must be satisfy fully afterall.

sei
08-04-2013, 11:58 PM
Fantastic report Eureka. I think that may have been the best AR I have ever read!

Although, such a great report could not have been written without the incredible experience provided to you by two fantastic MLs!

AHLUNGOR
09-04-2013, 08:42 PM
Fantastic report Eureka. I think that may have been the best AR I have ever read!

Although, such a great report could not have been written without the incredible experience provided to you by two fantastic MLs!

Hi Sei,

Are they the same avatar photos that you and Eureka both have, I don't know who she is, but girl with a big gun is always cool !!

But you have just brought back this awesome thread from one of my all time favourite, Leng and her magic hands!!

Cheers

:smile:

Max Impact
09-04-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm sure Sei is a chick not a bro, bro!

AHLUNGOR
09-04-2013, 09:58 PM
I'm sure Sei is a chick not a bro, bro!

I think you could be right !!

sei
09-04-2013, 11:52 PM
Our avatars do look very similiar, although I think Eureka's is much better!

There was the mention of the word nomination above, in a different context but it has got me thinking!

Wouldn't that be great to do a logies for Aus99, give members some recognition from fellow punters (and maybe even WLs that are on the forum)?